The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4

Nick22 · 606 · 57420

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gingrave, I've been role playing in this series for over a decade, so I'm used to rolling with whatever the posters add. Post as you want
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Gungrave

• Reppin' my town; when you see me you know everything's black and yellow.
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Solutions Oriented
    • View Profile
Just saying. I don't want to get lit up because "you aren't letting other people post bro!!111 omg!!!"
T h e   Y e l l o w    M e n a c e

C H A R A C T E R S

Life. It's easier when one spends less time obsessing over the problem and more time focusing on their solutions.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I think you'll find the GoF is way more casual than other RP sites you may have been on. We had a user named MrDrake who regularly had every other post for years, homie controlled like two dozen characters and had multiple roles in every single plotline. Then there was Mirumoto_Kenjiro who ferried all his characters onto a boat and just went on sideplots for years where nobody else's characters were even involved? And most of my posts were so bad I ultimately left the RP out of shame, but nobody gave me a hard time. Just be yourself and do your own thing, nick's a very patient GM and nobody's really policing for an excuse to get mad at the other players
« Last Edit: August 12, 2023, 04:52:35 PM by aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) »

Gungrave

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Solutions Oriented
    • View Profile
You're one of IC's core members. I don't see anything bad with your posts, but I know that's subjective. Low-key, I would like to try spreading word about this RP elsewhere and see some new names up in this mf, but I do think the core team is solid. Try shaking the dust off and getting back in the saddle, man. Don't deny yourself some fun. I mean, shit. I'm a trash-ass writer and even I still call myself one. You can't be nearly as bad as I am. Get back in it, bro!

Also, question for staff: is it possible to add any forum skins that narrow the site's text? It's an odd request, I know. Purely a question for aesthetic reasons. And I admit that I AM a weirdo.

C H A R A C T E R S

Life. It's easier when one spends less time obsessing over the problem and more time focusing on their solutions.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We haven't had to have a" slow down to let others catch up" situation in years literally. Post as much as you want, it will be good to see the role play  regularly getting updated and added to again. We used to have a Roleplay Gamer Award in the forum awards, but we stopped having it, because so few posters actually roleplayed. And LBT if you ever want to come back, the door is always open. I can tell you exactly where you left off.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
as for the forum skins idea, you'd hacve to ask rhombus about that.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
theres a ' ask the mods' thread at the bottom of the forum page. you can post your question there and I'll contact the other admins and get an answer for you, if there is one.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Gungrave

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Solutions Oriented
    • View Profile
Nick, is the Gabumon in your latest post the one and only from the greatness that is Digimon Adventure 01? If so, you will have attained levels of basedness that even I cannot surpass.

C H A R A C T E R S

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yes he is. the Agumon and Gabumon in the story are the original GOATs from the first Digimon season. i brought them in originally in thev3rd story and have had them coming along ever since.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
for those who have read my DS story, yes I have brought out Werner's grand uncle into the fold. I figured i'd give him some development.  along with him interacting with one of my older OCs.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Very nice f22. Looking forward to seeing how he interacts with the others on the ship.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
they should both interact very well with the others. also quick question what's a spirian?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 12:01:18 AM by f-22 "raptor" ace »

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
spiriam is the name for residens of the ship- its called the Spire of Winter.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
are they human or anthro?  Friedrich being from the Darwins Soldiers universe would not bat an eye at either but Frank would if they weren't human since he is more or les from the our world. or i could save some time and just have him be the DS version of the character.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They are a mix of both, but mostly human
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Gungrave

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Solutions Oriented
    • View Profile
Nick22: What did Zero call it? A weapon to surpass Based Gear.

F-22 "Raptor" Ace: Ace Combat reference?

C H A R A C T E R S

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'm not sure gungrave.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Gungrave

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Solutions Oriented
    • View Profile
It's a reference to Metal Gear Solid 5. It's me saying you're based for having Digimon in your RP roster. You'll find that I make plenty of references, especially when posting for Threed, as that's the fourth wall breaking/reference character. The "Deadpool", if you will.

C H A R A C T E R S

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
is ' based' a good thing or a bad thing? never played any of the metal gear solid games.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Gungrave

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Solutions Oriented
    • View Profile
Based is a good thing. Consult "Urban Dictionary" for an exact 411. It's hard for me to explain.

The new Digimon anime. The "appmon" thing. Have you seen it?

C H A R A C T E R S