The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

If I was a character in the LBT world

Dalekdino · 250 · 47161

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 14 2014 on  09:31 AM
Ahhhh, time to defend, Bambo!
Yeah or attempt to defend. I can imagine Cera screaming as usual, while Bambo just goes "Argh!"

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 14 2014 on  03:38 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 14 2014 on  09:31 AM
Ahhhh, time to defend, Bambo!
Yeah or attempt to defend. I can imagine Cera screaming as usual, while Bambo just goes "Argh!"
True, attempt, then *BAM* as Bambo hits something. Yeah, I can see Bambo springing into action, while Cera just runs and screams.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here Bambo is bring out his inner three-horn while trying to help Cera from the Dome-heads and is making a charge at one of them.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
:lol I can hear the *BAM!* now. Good try, anyway, Bambo.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Bambo's attempt to help Cera fails as he gets rammed by one of the dome-heads.

Bambo: Get away from her you dome-headed freaks! DAAAAAAAAA! *WAM*

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
That's sorta how I imagined it when you first described it. Bambo charging in an attempt to defend Cera, but, being much smaller, easily losing out, and being smacked against something.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 16 2014 on  10:48 AM
That's sorta how I imagined it when you first described it. Bambo charging in an attempt to defend Cera, but, being much smaller, easily losing out, and being smacked against something.
Yeah then he rolls into a corner, then the so call tar monster shows up.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 16 2014 on  05:09 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 16 2014 on  10:48 AM
Yeah then he rolls into a corner, then the so call tar monster shows up.
Ah. Great. I can picture all this in my head. I might try and picture everything you've put up here in chronological order. I'm really enjoying this.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 16 2014 on  01:17 PM
Ah. Great. I can picture all this in my head. I might try and picture everything you've put up here in chronological order. I'm really enjoying this. [/QUOTE]
 Oh great :). While the first few pics were out of sequence, I'll be doing the rest in chronological order, well from the first film anyway. Next I'll do Bambo seeing the tar team thinking what the blue heck is that!? Then trying again to go help Cera, but slips on some tar and falls down an edge and knocks himself out.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 16 2014 on  08:13 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 16 2014 on  01:17 PM
Ah. Great. I can picture all this in my head. I might try and picture everything you've put up here in chronological order. I'm really enjoying this.
Oh great :). While the first few pics were out of sequence, I'll be doing the rest in chronological order, well from the first film anyway. Next I'll do Bambo seeing the tar team thinking what the blue heck is that!? Then trying again to go help Cera, but slips on some tar and falls down an edge and knocks himself out. [/QUOTE]
 :D I look forward to both those things. I think mainly because I really love Triceratops.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 16 2014 on  02:23 PM
:D I look forward to both those things. I think mainly because I really love Triceratops. [/QUOTE]
 I love em too, one of the main reasons I like Cera. Then I'll do Bambo coming around after Cera storms off, and he's like "What... Littlefoot you came back!"

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 16 2014 on  08:29 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 16 2014 on  02:23 PM
:D I look forward to both those things. I think mainly because I really love Triceratops.
I love em too, one of the main reasons I like Cera. Then I'll do Bambo coming around after Cera storms off, and he's like "What... Littlefoot you came back!" [/QUOTE]
 I'd really love that. Littlefoot should've done that in the movie.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 16 2014 on  02:44 PM
I'd really love that. Littlefoot should've done that in the movie. [/QUOTE]
 Yeah then he tells Bambo what just happened and Bambo tells the others he go after for Cera.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 16 2014 on  08:48 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 16 2014 on  02:44 PM
I'd really love that. Littlefoot should've done that in the movie.
Yeah then he tells Bambo what just happened and Bambo tells the others he go after for Cera. [/QUOTE]
 I think it's nice to have a character do that. Littlefoot really should've gone after her, so it's nice to have an OC do it.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 16 2014 on  03:07 PM
I think it's nice to have a character do that. Littlefoot really should've gone after her, so it's nice to have an OC do it. [/QUOTE]
 Yeah especially as in the origanl cut Littlefoot had found the great valley by that point. Maybe also in the unedited cut they may have gaiven a reason as to why they didn't go after her. In that story book I got Littlefoot says they should leave her as she's angry and needs time to think.....

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Jun 16 2014 on  01:36 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Jun 16 2014 on  03:07 PM
I think it's nice to have a character do that. Littlefoot really should've gone after her, so it's nice to have an OC do it.
Yeah especially as in the origanl cut Littlefoot had found the great valley by that point. Maybe also in the unedited cut they may have gaiven a reason as to why they didn't go after her. In that story book I got Littlefoot says they should leave her as she's angry and needs time to think..... [/QUOTE]
 Maybe that was the reason. I'd sure like to know.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here Bambo sees the silly Tar monster aka Littlefoot and the others and thinking "What the heck is that!?"
I know I may not have got the tar monster quite right, but to be honesty I'm not bothered if I have as I can't stand the scene anyway.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
So Bambo attempts to save Cera from the Dr Seuss reject but slips on a puddle of tar and falls down an edge in the cave and knocks himself out.
Cera: Help Bambo it's got me!
Bambo: Oh! I'm coming Cera! *slips* Whoo whoo argh!

While I'm on the subject if they had played the tar gag on me (Bambo) you know grab me by the tail and laugh at me.
I'd have lost my temper pretty badly. So bad that Littlefoot and the others would probably  wish they were still in the tar pit.
As I kid I lost it over tiny pranks, so with a prank this this I'd be like.
"What it's you!?...... :anger
Why you long necked song of a *%!* you two little @#!*% And you fat spike tailed !@%*#!*  Trying to scare the #%@! Out of me were yo !? Well  when I'm finished with you I'll wish I'd never hatched you prehistoric !#* holes! ". Then ram them....Nasty

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
1.Eh, it's fine. My opinion is the scene is stupid, anyway. It's close enough as far as I'm concerned, anyway. Love Bambo's shocked expression.

2.And, immediately after, he recovers and runs to Cera's aid. I love this expression, too. He really looks ready to defend Cera.

3.And the expression is perfect HERE, too.

4.Ooooo, I can hear the crashing sound now. Bambo's gonna feel THAT tomorrow.