The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Clive Cussler

Serris · 4 · 1609

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Obviously, I'm a fan of Clive Cussler.

For those who don't know him, he's the creater of Dirk Pitt and Kurt Austin, stars of their respective storylines. They both interact with each other on occasion.

Cussler writes in the action/adventure/thriller genre.

My favorites are (no particular order):

White Death (This was my first one too!)

Vahalla Rising

Deep Six

Vixen 03

Treasure of Khan

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
All that I know about him is he is a book author, I think some of his books have been made into movies, and he has founded some sort of underwater exploring agency thing that is non profit.

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I've read a bunch of his books...and I like them a fair bit. I've read most of the books he has released, but I don't own any. Might start trying to find the Oregon Files books first...I remember reading Skeleton Coast as the last Cussler book I read, but I haven't read the rest of the line. My favorites (from what I can remember):

• Fire Ice
  • Skeleton Coast
  • Trojan Odyssey
  • Valhalla Rising[/i]

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Read all of the Dirk Pitt novels up to "Black Wind", after which I stopped, either through lack of time or loss of interest. I was very big into the Dirk Pitt novels, and picked up a ton of them at a sale going on at my library years ago. Really good series, though I think his writing quality declined after "Trojan Odyssey", and I really started to lose interest in the series after that.

Overall though, provided me with a lot of good times. He was really like the American James Bond in a way, except he worked at on oceanographic agency, something I had wanted to do until I got into college. XD

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post