The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Sherlock Holmes

Saft · 6 · 1512

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I have searched for a thread regarding this subject and there doesn't appear to be one.

Discussion:

(Will write later).

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well I have all the Sherlock holmes stories and the Tvseries with Jeremy Brett is very good..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yes there was a TV series than ran from 1986-1995. Holmes has been played by everyone from Basil Rathbone to Christopher lee.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've seen those Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes.  I have seen some other versions also.  I've not seen the Basil Rathbone since the 70's or so.  I have seen some other movies also like the 7% solution, one that Masterpiece Theatre had, I've read the stories and listened to the old radio series also, some of which had Basil Rathbone and  the movie actor who did Watson doing those roles for the old radio show.  

I've seen other stuff also, but don't recall their names, apart form Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sherlock holmes in the 22nd century was a cartoon that aired on fox kids for a coupple years..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: