Beyond the Mysterious Beyond > The Party Room

One Word Story-The Story

(1/4) > >>

babidikrakenguard:
No clue where to post this. This is just a place to put together the words from the game "One Word Story". This will be updated every time a new page thingy is made i guess :p

Littlefoot ran from Cera and Chomper along The way to eat when he (Burped) bumped a rock and fell. Chomper rushed towards his cave and saw the most horrifying food ever it was a cheese dinosaur. Chomper then screamed at the cheese dinosaur and burped happily which shook the entire cave and after that Cera tripped over Littlefoot's tail. Cera then frowned embarrassed. She stood slowly on her feet and walked to Littlefoot who asked Cera why she was sad. Cera said she was sad and wanted for littlefoot to go to somewhere in the valley where she had to meet Dil. Littlefoot proceeded to tell Dil to take a hike. Dil nodded and told Ichy that she will go away too find the meat that tasted like threehorn soup. Ichy said "Dill, come on you lunkhead there's no food around here. go get some meat from our favorite neighbor, who lives near the land of mists". "Yum!" Icky said "I love to eat longneck." Dil proceeded chase Littlefoot until she fell and broke the log blocking their path. "Good bye and taste some fish now dil," Said before we eat any thing else. Ichy said. we can just look beyond the mysterious beyond. then I'll show you how I'll get you a snack quickly to quell my hunger. I'm going to run over you. what happened over the past minutes Cera and Ichy asked Dil. Dil told him not to go over 9000!!! Dil laughed at Hyp, then went and slept on... A threehorn. the threehorn jumped, scared and flattened Nod. Nod was squished like a pancake Nod moaned in pain and then Dil went and helped Ichy up to the eating longneck place.

Cancerian Tiger:
Wow!  This is so random it's hilarious :lol!

Nick22:
Well, people are coming up with words at random and this is what you get..

Kor:
It is funny in spots.  I try to usually pick a word that makes sense, unless I can think of one that seems to me would be funny, or could be funny.

ImpracticalDino:
Hello everyone! I don't why I'm doing this, but I want to continue the intended goal of this thread and in addition, put it into actual story format. All misspellings will be corrected, and some extra words that don't belong will be removed. Some commas are also added here and there. But other than that, the integrity of the One Word Story remains relatively unchanged. This is the first 20 pages from the original thread. I hope you have some fun laughs! :)

Littlefoot ran from Cera and Chomper along the way to eat when he bumped a rock and fell. Chomper rushed towards his cave and saw the most horrifying food ever. It was a cheese dinosaur. Chomper then screamed at the cheese dinosaur and burped happily, which shook the entire cave. And after that, Cera tripped over Littlefoot's tail. Cera then frowned, embarrassed. She stood slowly on her feet and walked to Littlefoot, who asked Cera why she was sad. Cera said she was sad and wanted for Littlefoot to go to somewhere in the valley, where she had to meet Dil. Littlefoot proceeded to tell Dil to take a hike. Dil nodded and told Ichy that she will go away to find the meat that tasted like Threehorn soup.

Ichy said, "Dil, come on you lunkhead, there's no food around here. Go get some meat from our favorite neighbor, who lives near the Land of Mists."

"Yum!" Ichy said. "I love to eat longneck."

Dil proceeded to chase Littlefoot until she fell and broke the log blocking their path.

"Goodbye and taste some fish now," Dil said.

"Before we eat anything else," Ichy said, "We can just look beyond the Mysterious Beyond. Then I'll show you how I'll get you a snack quickly to quell my hunger. I'm going to run over you."

"What happened over the past minutes?" Cera and Ichy asked Dil.

Dil told him not to go over 9000!!!

Dil laughed at Hyp, then went and slept on...a Threehorn. The Threehorn jumped, scared and flattened Nod. Nod was squished like a pancake. Nod moaned in pain and then Dil went and helped Ichy up to the eating longneck place.

Then they ran to the giant waterfall where Littlefoot said, "Dance or be crushed."

Ichy cried and asked Littlefoot, "Did you see where Shorty went?"

Littlefoot frowned and replied, "Why do you want to know?"

"I'm Leshawna, the longneck hugger of Earth."

The sharpbeak chases Rhett towards Ozzy, who proceeded to eat him up. But Rhett wasn't backing up, so he ate the longneck but got sick from eating some eggs that had some acid, which was very damaging to the stomach. But then, Chomper ate Petrie. Then Ducky hugged Leshawna because she is scared of what happened to Rhett. Chomper is very annoyed and hungry, so he ate Ichy, and Petrie tasted good with Ichy inside Chomper's belly, which was extremely odd.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version