The Land Before Time > Land Before Time TV Series (2007)

Who would you like to meet

<< < (2/7) > >>

NeoGenesis005:
Like Kor, Seeing the Gang all at once would be awesome.  But the first person i'm going to greet first would have to be Cera.  why, most favorite character.

LBTDiclonius:
I would want to meet Littlefoot. I really don't know why. I guess he's just my favorite character. And he seem's easy to get along with. :)

The Friendly Sharptooth:
I would be very interested in meeting Rhett. I thoroughly enjoy a good imagination, so I could sit there all day listening to his “sharptooth tales.” I found his stories to be rather interesting. The Land Before Time series keeps coming up with interesting ways to make children useful in fights against adult meat-eaters, but I found Rhett’s imagination to have the most amusing accounts. Unrealistic, yes, but not everyone prefers utmost realism in a story, considering the popularity of The Lord of the Rings and The Chronicles of Prydain, both focusing on fantasy. So I think the uncommon instances of make believe, like from Sauro and Rhett, give that bit of extra flavor that I so utterly enjoy.

Petrie85:
I'd would like to meet Spike because he is a very nice laid back dinosaur.

PanickyPetrie14:
I'd love to meet Littlefoot, he's an awesome character, also that because he's the main character.  :smile I'd love to talk with him, plus maybe I'll help Littlefoot in being together with Ali...  :lol  :lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version