The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Only Six More Days...

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
I start on Thursday, and I'm not sure if I'm glad or not.

On the plus side:

I'll see all my friends again.
I'll have something to keep me occupied.
I'll have my laptop (complete with TF2, Minecraft, all FiM episodes, Adobe Flash 8 and the MST3K movie) to keep me occupied durin free periods.
I'll get to do some drumming again.
I'll get to experience the delicious smells of the DT department again (The woodwork shop smells awesome, and even the laser cutter has a nice smell about it)
I'll have access to a scanner (I have a tonne of stuff that needs  scanning.)

On the minus side:

I'll get to see all my enemies again
Being A2 year, I'll be stuck in that tortuous, aggravating period where I have to choose courses for College, and be pressured to do something with my life.
I'll get to see my "delightful" art teachers again.
I'll have to share the 6th form block with those bloody new 6th form kids in the year below (whom I despise many of with a passion)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I hear you on that. School was nothing special. I did make a couple of decent friends that is it.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I start on Thursday as well. I agree with almost everyone here. School SUCKS. Worse thing is, I have to be in that...place (in my book, school doesn't even qualify as something that should be called by its name) for five more years...and then collage and then university...D8.