The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Namco X Capcom

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I'd thought I'd post a topic here since putting it in the "Whatcha playin'?" section would be a bit bombarded with Namco X Capcom posts.

-------

I am currently playing Namco X Capcom for my PS2 emulator, with an English patch. For those unaware, it is a crossover tactical role-playing game, where you play as characters from Namco and Capcom. The game was never released outside of Japan, which is a shame, 'cause this is so enjoyable and it is getting me into the Project X Zone series  for 3DS which the game is a follow-up to, which has Namco, Capcom and Sega, with Nintendo as a special guest.

I am aware that many people know this game, and I wanted to give it a try for myself, and as I already said before, it's fantastic.

The main them song for this game "Brave New World"... it is just AWESOME. I love it. You should listen to it. It even made me sing the lyrics. Yes. I was singing Japanese. It was a fun experience.

The story so far as I got through, is just awesome. There are 50 chapters in this game, 5 prolouge and 45 normal chapters. So far I have completed the 5 prolouge scenes, and now, the main chapters are next. What awaits me?

----

Does anyone else know this game?

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I am having so much fun with this game! It just gets better and better. I made it past Chapter 7. And yay! Klonoa and Gantz have joined my team! I love Klonoa! He is absolutely adorable!

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I made it past Chapter 20 in the game. Things are going pretty good for me! Only 25 Chapters to go! Can't wait to see what happens next in the story!