The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I'll be doing Let's Play for LBT Games

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Officially, it'll be ready on the site by tomorrow.  Right now, I'm currently encoding it into the proper FLV file so I can embed it.

Just a warning, it's a big one!  Over 1 GB in size and over 90 minutes long.

Find a point where you can set aside some time.  Me posting it near the weekend should help. :)

See ya guys later! :)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey guys!  I finally have it put up on the site! :)

I took an extra day and so that I could make a three-part download for those who end up having streaming problems.  After all, this is quite the video.  I mean, seriously, 90 minutes?  What was I thinking?

Anyways, click on the link below to check it out.  Just a warning, it's bad!  Probably the worst I've ever done. (And no, I'm not doing it over.  It was too much work to begin with.)

The Land Before Time Activity Center

I've also got extra videos in mind.  They'll just consist of content I didn't cover.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The extra content is now ready!  It mainly consists of the videos I didn't cover and the other Coloring Book Pages that I didn't show.

Click on the link below and scroll to the bottom to check it out. (My Sunglasses wearing Jirachi marks it.)

http://thelandbeforetimewd.com/The-Land-Be...vity-Center.php

Enjoy!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I got LBT Math Adventure done with!  I have done the commentary and now I just need to properly edit it.

The Land Before Time Math Adventure is just terrible!  Boring Games, Bad Character Design, Bad Voices, Audio Sync Problems (Fault of the game, not mine!) and the "Reward Center Scenes" are too short to be enjoyable.

It's one of the worst games I've ever played, and the absolute worst of The Land Before Time Games, period!

I'm just glad I don't ever have to play it again.

Anyways, expect the Let's Play soon!

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
There's something wrong with the Activity Center video. When I try to play it, at first there's no video, then when I try again there is video but the pointer thing in the video is all the way at the end, making it impossible for me to tell how long the video is. If I try moving it back, it just goes back to the end like before.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Nov 12 2010 on  06:31 AM
There's something wrong with the Activity Center video. When I try to play it, at first there's no video, then when I try again there is video but the pointer thing in the video is all the way at the end, making it impossible for me to tell how long the video is. If I try moving it back, it just goes back to the end like before.
I'm not sure if it's a fault on MediaFire's end or if it's a fault on the embeddable player's end.  I'm going to try to fix it.

In the meantime, why don't you just download the 3 parts right below the video?  It'll save you a lot of trouble at this point.

And for future reference, it's over 90 minutes long.  Making this my longest Let's Play Video to date.

See ya guys later!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay everyone!  The Land Before Time Activity Center page has been updated.  There are now 4 videos on there. (3 of the main game and one containing extra footage.)

So, here you go, the updated page!

The Land Before Time Activity Center

Thanks to Blip, I'm sure it'll be better. (Though they are updating certain parts as of this post.  If it's not working, please be patient.)

As for Math Adventure?  That one is officially done.  I just need to upload the two parts.  It shouldn't be too much longer.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I did have Windows 95 when I played the demo of Land Before Time Activity Center and I used to play the maze game a lot. I can confirm that it did function better than how it did for you. The movements were a lot smoother and it was easier to navigate.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Nov 21 2010 on  07:23 PM
I did have Windows 95 when I played the demo of Land Before Time Activity Center and I used to play the maze game a lot. I can confirm that it did function better than how it did for you. The movements were a lot smoother and it was easier to navigate.
It was terrible for me!  You saw it!  I was right in front of that stinking flower and I could not EVER pick it up, no matter where I was!

Lesson learned:  NEVER play the Bramble Maze of The Land Before Time Activity Center on Windows 7.  It's just not worth it.

Also, I know one Let's Player that it'll drive crazy because of how much he HATES mazes.  Seriously, he would freak.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Nov 21 2010 on  11:03 PM
It was terrible for me!  You saw it!  I was right in front of that stinking flower and I could not EVER pick it up, no matter where I was!
In the Windows 95 version, from what I recall, you could pick up that flower. I'm not sure why it's impossible in Windows 7. Very strange. If you ever get a chance to try the Windows 95 version I'm sure you'll enjoy the maze game more since you should have better controls.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's a game SO terrible, MediaFire won't let me upload it.  Yes, it's that bad.

For those who can only watch it through streaming.  Here it is!

Let's Play The Land Before Time Math Adventure

You have been warned.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Nov 26 2010 on  09:39 AM
It's a game SO terrible, MediaFire won't let me upload it.  Yes, it's that bad.

For those who can only watch it through streaming.  Here it is!

You have been warned.
...and it isn't even High school level math!  :o