The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT songs sung by mumbling

Mumbling · 81 · 12607

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Are those new songs, or old ones you've done and you're putting the links in one place for convenience  of folks?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Jun 14 2008 on  07:51 AM
Are those new songs, or old ones you've done and you're putting the links in one place for convenience of folks?
New ones.. All of them, except for Vriendjes voor altijd. I already had that one, but it was deleted. All the links to my songs are in the original first post.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks for the new songs and it's a good idea to keep the links all organized like you've been doing.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Update:

No new mic is coming, it was broken.

Insufficient for German again! I got one more test to make everything alright, but that'll be about all the grammar we had this year. I'm so going to mess it up.

I had an odd feeling, while listening to things change. Somehow my mind started to develop thesame text in another melody. I'm working that out now, it'll probably be the next thing you'll see here. But it'll take some time.

Patrick, about singing in german. Maybe you can send me the song family, so that I can put it on my ipod. Because my computer upstairs cannot play and record at thesame time. (it plays 3 times as slow as normal) Heh. I did manage to analize the text though!

And I might use the mic of my mother once, to see if it's any better then my webcam :P:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
To bad about the test.  Some folks, I would assume, test badly but still know what they've studied, just the stress of the test makes it look worst, and some do not learn well the way school teaches.

Hope you get a working mike soon.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
well, only problem is, I don¥t have it in german. what I can do is, I could ask a friend of mine to send me the german version. But I¥ll try my best :-)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
XD I love how you sang the "Mad Song".  :lol:

Nice singing! :D

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Jul 26 2008 on  06:41 PM
XD I love how you sang the "Mad Song".  :lol:
rofl.. xD

I can get really crazy sometimes.. with singing or talking or whatever, it doesn't happen tooo often but.. yea.. :p

anyway, thanks :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
After 7 months of no activity in this topic I thought I might revive it. :)

My english has increased, so has my voice. I have got a cold right now but who cares... I mean... I had to sing the dutch version of if we hold on together! And since I had a nice videoclip of it anyway, I will give the youtube link(once uploaded).

The recording quality isn't quite what people would call... great... but that's because of this computer's soundcard, not sure what's wrong with it but it makes my mic sound terrible.
(Oh and it goes out of sync somewhere random. Thats because my computer gets slow when recording hmm.... Ya know what? I'm gonna resing it on the computer downstairs where the result will be waay better :yes )

Here's the link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvX3Jat0nFk&fmt=18

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
That's awesome Iris. :) And, my opinion, about the sound card, it's probably that it's not as high quality as the sound card in the other computer, perhaps. :oops :) Maybe you could find a newer one somewhere for cheap; that would probably fix that. :) Just my thoughts about that. ;)

EDIT: And oh boy, I haven't downloaded several of your other songs from this post... xD I should just redownload them all. :)

EDIT 2: Oof, oh no, some of them won't download, I think since they were on driveway, and, I think that whole server's down now... :unsure: Can you reupload the ones that don't work anymore to adrive or some other place, so we can download any we might not currently be able to?
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sorry no... I lost all my songs somewhere...

But its correct that this soundcard sucks when compared to the one in the other computer. Dont feel like spending any money on it though ;)

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Feb 23 2009 on  10:10 PM
Sorry no... I lost all my songs somewhere...
:blink: Oh no.....  :confused .....I have some of them, I know that............  Hmmm, that's too bad....  :(

EDIT: Yay, I do have all the ones that were uploaded to Driveway. :) Got 'em in time, but, I was confused, because apparently Iris, the link you pasted for Kids Like Us (the English version) is actually the link for How Do You Know?......xD LOL! :p So, those of us who wanted to download the songs that were on adrive, couldn't ever get the English version of Kids Like Us... xD Oops. :p I downloaded the last two I was missing, except for that one, since, I, couldn't.... xD Can you access your adrive files? :) Heavens, please, fix that error.... :D That's the only one I'm missing. ;)
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh lol. Yes I can access my Adrive account.. :) Let's see how to fix that ;)

NaNaNa

• Spike
    • View Profile
Seriously, if you just had a little more self confidence in your singing, it would be perfect. Whats with all the disclaimers about it sounding bad? It doesn't sound bad, it sounds incredible

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Errr.. I can do that just.. not in the microphone..

Dont ask me why cus I have no idea, but if someone ever will record me when im singing and I dont know that I'm being recorded ya can probably hear that.

Thanks though :D

Vek

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Kaelvek
*sound of digging*

Me: hum ? what is that... It's look like... an old... singing topic ! Jonhson ! Tell the men to stop the search, i found something !

Jonhson: Right away, sir !

Me: Wow, many songs in it.

Jonhson: Indeed, sir.

Me: let see...

Jonhson: Sir... What is that ?

Me: a 404 error, it happen sometime. Let look the others... 404, 404, 404, 404...

Jonhson: Sir, there is a file unavailable here !

Me: Yeah, its the same thing, you idiot.

Jonhson: Forgive me, sir.

Me: Not until you go flagellate yourself.

Jonhson: I will, sir ! * walk away *

Me: Good. Jackson !

Jackson: Sir ?

Me: Bring me a brick wall so i can hit it with my head. The internet hate me. It's the 3rd time its happen when i simply want hear fandub LBT song.

Jackson: Here you go, sir !

Me: Thank, Jackson.

:bang

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Terribly sorry, but I doubt I still have those songs. I will look into it another time.