The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What I've been up to

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I have been meaning to make a topic about this, but I kept forgetting to.

For the past few months, I have been attending a school. Not so much a college, but a dedicated learning center. Highly reputable with an amazing after-school employment rate. I started in September and I am set to finish soon. Either next month or so.

I have been going for their computer technology course, going for my A+ certification, and later I will be going for Network+ and Security+.

I presently am mostly finished with A+. I still need to take my certification, but that won't be until later. I am almost finished with Network+. I will be taking a test before I go onto Security+. I will not be taking my certification with Network+ or Security+ until much later. But if all goes well, it might be next year that I take them and recieve two more certifications.

I have been learning a large array of things, including how to take apart and reassemble a computer, various commands, different plugs and card types, among other things. There's still more things on the agenda and I still need to do some studying before I can even think of taking my A+ certification. I will post an update regarding that and if I passed or not.

Other than that, the only other bit of news I have is related to family.

Back in December, my eldest youngest sister had visited on Christmas Day with her boyfriend. She had given mom a present box and told her to open it. And so mom did. And she soon pulled out a small sky blue shirt. Mom was absolutely shocked and kept staring at my sister to know if this was a joke or not, but it wasn't and mom (and later dad) congratulated her.

Yep, my sister is pregnant. She recently found out. She is a couple months into it. She is due in August of this year. So in a few months, I am going to be an aunt for the first time.

I am not sure what plans my sister has so far, as she lives a bit far from me. But I'm sure there's a lot of planning going on. My youngest sister is already making preparations and my parents are quite excited to finally be grandparents.