The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Free Remote Computer Repairs / Tuneups!

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I'm offering FREE computer repairs and tuneups to GOF members.  As many of you probably already know, I'm a certified computer repair technician.  I know how to make any computer sing.  Now, I'm not going to fix hardware issues because I'm not dealing with shipping and such.  But using my new remote support application, I can take control of your computer remotely and fix any software issues.  

The process is simple.  Just download a single self executable .exe file and double click it.  Then tell me the two numbers I ask for (the computer number and password that are automatically generated for you to prevent unauthorized access) and you're done!  No installation required!  The program I'm using is based off TeamViewer (Google it).  It's a remarkably simple application that will allow me to fix your computer quickly and easily.

Now if your computer has hardware issues, there's not much I can do unless you live close enough to me to drop it off (my address is on my website (Link)) as well as my phone number.  Though I doubt anyone is close enough for that.  If you're interested, shoot me a PM.  

NOTE:  To prevent people just signing up here to get free computer service, you must meet the following criteria:

1)  You must have at least 500 posts
2)  You must have been a member for at least 6 months
3)  You must have been active in the past 6 months

My availability is limited and I probably won't be able to fix more than one or two computers per week for free like this.  But if you really need my help, I will help you.