The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

jassy’s Fanart

jassy · 359 · 44618

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I am saying top heavy heads works.  :bestsharptooth

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Very nice Jassy! I'm a fan of the spinosaurus. Unfortunately I'm the worst when it comes to making a name so can't help you there :p
You mentioned that Nimble's leg looks off and I agree with that. I guess it looks like her feet kinda just melds in with the leg? It's hard to say exactly, but the drawing looks good regardless!

Keep it up!  :chompysmile

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
thanks Flathead! Yeah, I’d say that about sums it up. I tried fixing it but just gave up in the end  :PCera

Today’s drawing is my take on an adult Chomper  :chompysmile He’d probably be around his late teens here.  Isn’t he cute?  :bestsharptooth

"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
thanks Flathead! Yeah, I’d say that about sums it up. I tried fixing it but just gave up in the end  :PCera

Today’s drawing is my take on an adult Chomper  :chompysmile He’d probably be around his late teens here.  Isn’t he cute?  :bestsharptooth

!   

Love it! You capture adolescent crankiness. I like you tomed down his purple or blue hue that he usually has. I think when he’s an adult he might be grey with purple or blue stripes, exactly like you’ve done here. Great job

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
My, my... Chomper looks quite grown up and ready to murder some leaf-eaters. :opetrie

I think when he’s an adult he might be grey with purple or blue stripes, exactly like you’ve done here.

Well, duh. That has always been Chomper's color, so why would it suddenly change?

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
what? Our little Chomper? What did Rainbowfaces do with you? :O

Nice, as always. :)

I definitelly love this pandemia of new drawings!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That's a great drawing Jassy! I love your style :wub

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
what? Our little Chomper? What did Rainbowfaces do with you? :O

Nice, as always. :)

I definitelly love this pandemia of new drawings!

He (Chomper) has become more powerful than the Gang could possibly imagine. :lol

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh very nice Chomper! I wonder who he's looking at?  :thinking Maybe eyeing down a certain longneck with hungry eyes?  :olittlefoot

Great job with this Jassy!  :chompysmile

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Oh very nice Chomper! I wonder who he's looking at?  :thinking Maybe eyeing down a certain longneck with hungry eyes?  :olittlefoot

Great job with this Jassy!  :chompysmile

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2ssCL292DQA[/youtube]

jassy

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks so much for all the nice comments everyone!  :DD Our sweet little Chomper has definitely grown up  :bestsharptooth

Here’s another piece of Nimble, I’m trying to draw her more so I can finally get her design down and stop changing it every time I draw her.  :PCera Wonder what’s got her so pissed  :thinking

Edit: tweaked a few small things I noticed after I posted it. :oops

« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 01:07:53 AM by jassy »

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Is Nimble a Utahraptor or Deinonychus?

jassy

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
She’s a Deinonychus  :smile

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
She’s a Deinonychus  :smile

Very cool. This new art of Nimble has a more Deinonychus snout instead of crocdike snout of Velociraptor. However, the Deinonychus snout makes her more menacing, while the more crocodile snout makes he eyes larger and more expressive. 

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
Either Nimble is sad or angry 24/7. Could she have one day where everything doesn't go to crap in her life? Or is that her character in the flesh? :p

Wait... she appears to look at her own leg in contempt... or hunger. Don't tell me she is ready to cannibalize herself to stay alive? :opetrie Regardless of her possible suicidal thoughts, she looks rather good here. I imagine she is currently laying on a rock, bathing in the sun. The Bright Circle should make things a little brighter for her. :chompysmile

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I concur with Anagnos, we need a happy Nimble. Especially in times likes these.

jassy

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Either Nimble is sad or angry 24/7. Could she have one day where everything doesn't go to crap in her life? Or is that her character in the flesh? :p

Wait... she appears to look at her own leg in contempt... or hunger. Don't tell me she is ready to cannibalize herself to stay alive? :opetrie Regardless of her possible suicidal thoughts, she looks rather good here. I imagine she is currently laying on a rock, bathing in the sun. The Bright Circle should make things a little brighter for her. :chompysmile

Nah, that’s pretty much her character  :PCera but can you blame her? Life hasn’t exactly been kind to her  :(petrie Don’t worry, she’ll find happiness... at some point  :bestsharptooth

Perhaps, desperate times call for desperate measures  :OhYou  and thank you!

As an author, it’s my obligation to make her suffer   :evilsmile but my next piece does feature a happy Nimble, so look forward to it  :smile
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 01:07:01 PM by jassy »

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Nah, that’s pretty much her character  :PCera but can you blame her? Life hasn’t exactly been kind to her  :(petrie Don’t worry, she’ll find happiness... at some point  :bestsharptooth

As an author, it’s my obligation to make her suffer   :evilsmile but my next piece does feature a happy Nimble, so look forward to it  :smile

Will she suffer and then at some point find happiness?  Now you have me hopked. Is there a link to your fan fic of her?

jassy

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile

Will she suffer and then at some point find happiness?  Now you have me hopked. Is there a link to your fan fic of her?

Maybe! You’d have to read ATS (which I really have to pick up and start writing for again, so far she’s still pretty miserable)  :PCera and sure! There’s only five chapters so far, but they’re pretty long, especially the most recent one  :sducky Here you go!

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13005709/1/Across-The-Seasons

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile

Maybe! You’d have to read ATS (which I really have to pick up and start writing for again, so far she’s still pretty miserable)  :PCera and sure! There’s only five chapters so far, but they’re pretty long, especially the most recent one  :sducky Here you go!

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13005709/1/Across-The-Seasons

Thanks! I’ll add this to my literature to read. :)