The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nahla's RP

Nahla · 757 · 77922

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Mr.Thicknose showed Grandma, where the medicine for her grandson was growing.
"Give him two treestars three times a day and he'll be cured in two or three days!" he explained Grandma.

Spike grumbled something at Ducky.
"Oh, Spike says Littlefoot's ill!" Ducky told her friends.
Inactive, probably forever.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma suddenly heard the yells coming from the cave, and grabbed a load of treestars.
"Thanks," she said with her mouth full, before rushing towards the cave where she guessed Nahla had been put. "I'm coming, Nahla," she muttered under her breath. It looked like Mr Thicknose was right.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla began to cry like a baby would cry for it's mother.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma got to the cave, and she was both shocked and elated at what she saw.
"Nahla!" she exclaimed, mouth still full with special treestars.

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla tried to crawl over to Grandma still crying

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma finally put the treestars down and went over to Nahla, lowering her head so she could climb on. She smiled, it seemed like there was going to be a happy ending after all.

"That not good!" Petrie cried as he looked over to Grandpa. It looked like Spike was right, Grandpa was worried and Littlefoot was just laying on the ground.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla climbed on Grandma's head sobbing,she seemed to be mentally damaged.

Littlefoot coughed and shifted his head,the bright circle burned his eyes he looked really uncomfortable and he was.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Let's look after him! Yep, Yep, Yep!" Ducky suggested.
The gang agreed so they walked to the longneck's resting place

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
On the wall of The Great Valley stood a black longneck. In his mouth he carried Shorty. Hades's red eyes were brimmed with tears. With a sigh he stepped into the valley.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Bron was still laying in pain from his cracked ribs. He suddenly noticed something he really didn't want to see. A black figure standing on the Great Wall, watching over them.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hades walked up to the longneck resting place and cleared his throat,he walked up to Grandpa and dropped Shorty "Here" he nudged the child forwards.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa looked completely in shock at both of the longnecks in front of him. "Sh... Shorty?" he stammered, shaking with disbelief.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I'm sorry for all this" Hades told the other male "I plan on taking my own life shortly...I just got one last request" he looked at Grandpa in the eyes "I want to visit my daughters grave,and tell her sorry and goodbye".

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Bron had followed Hades to where Grandpa was, and he was utterly shocked at what he saw. Not just that Littlefoot was alive, not just that Shorty was alive, but that Hades actually looked sad.

Grandma had also just arrived at the scene, and nearly screamed when she saw Hades, immediately backing off.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hades was...sobbing "Please let me see my daughter".

Nahla whimpered in fear at the sight of her father.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Why should I?" Grandma snarled at him, backing off even more, thinking that he was probably putting on an act. Bron went to stand by her side in case anything else bad happened, which he really hoped wouldn't happen. He didn't know how well he'd put up a fight in the condition he was in.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hades hang his head "I deserve to see my own daughter" Hades replied "But fine" he raised the rock he been holding it against his own throat "Your all heartless".

Littlefoot raised his head and moaned confused at what was going on "Who--wha--erm..going who...that" he said in a huge jumble that made no sense.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shorty walked to Littlefoot, he wanted to say something
"Ehm...Littlefoot! We need to talk! he said softly.

The gang arrived the resting place as well

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot blinked trying to see whats in front of him "Huh?" he coughed,the wet tree-star still covered his head.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I....I..I just............I just want to say sorry for everything, what I've done to you. You can have Nahla, I'm not into her anymore!"