The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Nahla's RP

Nahla · 757 · 77953

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot looked like he did not even know what he was talking about "Whats...a Nahla?' he wheezed,which most likely showed Shorty just how sick his brother was.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Shorty realized that he's wastingg time. He walked to his father Bron and hugged him
"I'm so sorry for everything, Daddy!" he cried.
Inactive, probably forever.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Shorty?" a voice whispered. Nahla slipped off Grandma and walked over to Shorty. She looked really weak and tired "Is that you?".

Hades saw his daughter and started walking over to her.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ares who had followed his father seemed shocked "Dad,what you doing?".

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hades did not answer him instead he  just lowered his head and nuzzled Nahla "Nahla I am sorry,I just realized  how much do you mean to me. Your a fighter,even though I abused you,you fought through it,you survived. You did not give up. You gained many friends and a beautiful new home,I now realize I have to let you go at some point and I can't hunt you down forever and I don't want to,I do not want to hurt my baby anymore" tears fell from Hades eyes "When I head the rumors you have died,everything I done...everything from the day I was born came crashing down,I hurt so many,and what do  I have? A wasteland, a dying herd,Nahla I want you to stay in in The Great Valley you'll be safe here,and remember I love you and I am so sorry".

Nahla stared at him in shock "Why....did you change?,You....were always so mean".

Hades sighed "The reason I did what I did....is because I was raised that way and I thought thats how everyone was meant to act. Now I realize I was corrupted the day I was born,all those females I just used then they could of found a real mate to love them,I feel so awful....and your mother...I'll do anything to have her back. She was not like the others...I realize now I loved her...she had such an an amazing personality..and look what I did to her.." Hades took a deep breath "She was so young want I took her,only about 5 or 6,she had a little friend Jenna,who I believe was about  12? or at least close to it.I tried to take both of them but in the end only got Nani,I used her for my own greed. She was far too young and I was far too old." he looked his daughter in the face "You did not deserve the life I gave you or anyone for that matter...I was so wrong I do not deserve to live anymore,I'll let these Great Valleyers kill me,if it means you will be safe at last"

Nahla scanned his face for a lie and saw none she ran forward and hugged him
"Daddy" she sobbed.

Hades nuzzled her "I love you Nahla,my little baby girl" tears poured down his cheeks onto Nahla's pink body.

"I...love you daddy" Nahla smiled.

Hades smiled at his daughter with love and gave her gentle licks...how could this be the same dinosaur?

(Dem feels...DEM FEELS. If that does not touch your heart then....I do not know what will  :cry  :cry  :cry  :cry
Haha pretty much wrote a chapter for a RP post)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Everybody was stood in complete silence, apart from Bron, who was nuzzling Shorty, but even he stopped when Hades talked.
"Well, I know other can change... but this..." Grandma breathed in disbelief. What had happened to Hades?

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla fell asleep with her fathers gentle rocking.

Hades sighed nad stood up holding his daughter passing her to Grandma "Here,take care of my baby". With that he turned to Grandpa "Kill me...now....please"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"I can't do that, Hades," Grandpa sighed. "You know I'm not a killer."
"What about the other residents?" Bron suggested. Grandma looked at him, horrified.
"Bron, surely you..." she started. Bron looked away, ashamed he had suggested it in front of his parents-in-law. He knew what they were like, they could always sort out a situation without a physical fight breaking out. Grandpa just had an idea to carry on that trend.
"You don't need to die, Hades," he said. "If you really have changed, prove it. Go out there and do some good in the world."

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hades sighed and his eyes drifted over to Littlefoot "He's...dying" he whispered looking around and smiling  before sprinting over to a tree and knocking down a fruit,using his tail and smashed it open it and left behind the juices. He grabbed some tree-stars and smashed them up mixing them in with it. He saw a bush of sweet bubbles and snuck over grabbing some,smashing them up and putting them in the mix. After he was done he walked over to Littlefoot and poured the mixture down his throat.

Almost instantly Littlefoot seemed stronger,he even manged to get to his feet.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
All of the longnecks watched in disbelief at Hades actions, and even more so when they saw Littlefoot's miraculous recovery.
"I think Mr Thicknose has found his match," Grandma chuckled.
"How did you know that?" Bron asked. "You don't seem like the type who would know mixtures for good cures."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hades sighed "It's a thing you learn as a child back where I was born,Littlefoot had ' Inayokuja Kifio,that means forthcoming death,as that what it does to you..kills you. You suffer and suffer with aching,high fevers...and your body...shut down" Hades looked at the ground "We were made to learn it mainly to protect our future heirs. Only what you know as Shadowlanders know this secret,a secret that belongs to our people"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Oh... okay then," said Bron. "Wait, Littlefoot was going to DIE?!" Grandma also didn't look too impressed.
"When I see Mr Thicknose, I'm going to slap him," she grumbled. Grandpa chuckled.
"I'll warn him to stay out of your path then," he laughed. Nobody seemed scared of Hades any longer after his actions. Grandpa looked at him. "Thank you," he said, before going back to tending Littlefoot.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Yes,your grandchild was very weak. He would of most likely of died tonight from the sudden chill" as he said that a cold breeze blew "What you must do now,is wet a tree-star...as I seen you have done and place it on his head. However change it to a new one every few hours. Keeps him more fresh" he shook his head and looked over to the special tree-stars "I shall hope you did not give him those....those are highly poisonous not made for dinosaurs to eat...I think your Thicknose friend got the  cure one and this one mixed up,if it's the safe one it should NOT have a small berry on the stem" sure enough when Hades raised the tree-star and showed it to them,a small berry hang from it. "If you were carrying them in your mouth...your fine as the real poison is in the tree-star itself's when you bite in to it,but do not ever ever shallow a tiny bit size of these"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma immediately backed away from the treestars.
"That's the last time I ever trust Mr Thicknose again," she said horrified, knowing she could have killed her grandson. She was going to have some words with Mr Thicknose later, but it might just end up being a bit more than that.
"We'll do that," Grandpa said to Hades, ignoring his wife's comment. He didn't understand what was going on, but he somehow trusted Hades.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hades looked ahead "Good,I shall leave you's now" he lowered his head and gave the sleeping Nahlaa  goodbye kiss "Take care of my little girl" he said and walked off.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma merely nodded and watched as Hades walked off.
"That was odd, to say the least," said Bron. Suddenly he cringed in pain and collapsed to the ground.
"Bron!" Grandma cried, rushing up to him. "What happened?!"
"Ugh.. well, let's just say that it wasn't a good idea ramming into that longneck," he answered, gritting his teeth.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hades was almost out of the valley when he felt something sticking into him.

Mr Threehorn had his horns dug into Hades's sides "Your life ends here Hades"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma inspected Bron's injury and concluded that he would heal on his own as long as he didn't do too much.
"I wonder if Hades made it out okay," he wondered. "It's not easy getting in and out of the valley without someone noticing."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hades screamed and tried to fight back but the Threehorn had stength which he did not as he had food...real food. Hades's eyes closed and he dropped the the ground,in a pool of blood

Mr Threehorn pulled his horns out of the longnecks side a smile on his face. He did it. Killed Hades.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"I have a bad feeling," said Grandpa. "I need to go and check it out." He began to walk off, leaving the others behind.
"You always have a bad feeling," Bron commented as he left, earning himself a glare of Grandma.