The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I'm back! 🥰 Did I miss much?

Tarobunny

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hey everyone! I'm so happy to be back! Some of you might remember me as the girl obsessed with Guido  :GuidoAAAAAHHHHHH 😂I can't even remember my username but I would post awfully cringy stuff so I'm not sure I wanna dig around haha..

Today I was looking back on clips from films I enjoyed growing up and realised how much I missed lbt and gangoffive.. it's a long story but I got teased a lot at school for liking cartoons so I guess I distanced myself from it but I don't think I ever stopped loving the land before time. I would watch it all the time when I was about 11. I regret caring what people thought but I was a self conscious kid growing up, now I'm 20 and honestly can't wait to get back into it and rewatch all the films 😊

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome back to the forum!
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Welcome back to the forum, Tarobunny! Nice to meet you. :)

Those people that teased you for liking cartoons are really grumpy. They are, they are. :sducky
I also know a certain Owl that can relate to your favorite character... ;)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Hi and welcome back! Don't worry, lots of us like Guido too. :feelsgoodman
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Sharpely

• Scary and strangerous :D
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Hard thing to fly...GRRRRRRRRRGGHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Hihi, welcome back!! Guido rocks by the way, you have good taste  :GuidoAAAAAHHHHHH

(Petrie is still cooler *shot)

jassy

• certified member of the spike fanclub :)
  • Member+
  • Spike
  • your local procrastinating fanartist!
    • View Profile
Welcome back! And how could someone not like Guido?  :GuidoAAAAAHHHHHH
"Don't you ever wonder what's out there?"  :rainbowThinking

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome back to our little corner of the Internet!  :)littlefoot

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile

Tarobunny

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Thanks for all the welcomes, it's lovely to meet you all☺️I'm glad to see this site still so active and that Guido has a lot of fans too! Please bear with me as I'm not sure how to reply to you each individually in the message, I'm a bit rusty 😂 :rainbowwave

Tarobunny

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Oh goodness 🤣I hate to admit it but yes.. Please excuse this cringy child for calling him hot ( pretty sure I didn't know the meaning of that word back then)   :sducky

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Don't worry. :D
There's email connected to that account. If it's still your actual email, I guess admins can make you login via old account again.
I even sent one email via forum instrumentary to that account. check, maybe you got a email?
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Tarobunny

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Aw no I've been unable to get into that email for years now but thank you for trying

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey, welcome back guidolover/tarobunny! No worries, I was also really young when I joined haha, and some of that stuff is  :sducky.

Glad you were able to find us again after all this time!

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
@Sneak Ya know, I'd seen her around, too, but I thought she might prefer if I DIDN'T dig up her old posts. :P

Oh goodness 🤣I hate to admit it but yes.. Please excuse this cringy child for calling him hot ( pretty sure I didn't know the meaning of that word back then)   :sducky
I hereby give you a full pardon. :PCera Gonna be honest, if I had been on a message board when I was your age, I probably would've fangirled over my favorite characters (Guido included!) in much the same way you did. But, similar to what you said, that was at a time when I didn't really know all the nuances of falling in love nor what terms like "hot" meant! :p Don't worry, you'll learn to look back on it and laugh about this kind of thing someday. A little bit of SQUEEEEing over a fictional character never hurt anybody. :lol
« Last Edit: September 06, 2020, 09:06:35 PM by RainbowFaceProtege »

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Hi, Tarobunny!  I've seen a few posts by your old username. I thought they were cute. Very Guido-like.  :lol
Go Chomper!

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Hello, Tarobunny! :wave I only joined GoF last year, so I don't think you and I would have run into each other before. Regardless, welcome back!

And yes, I like Guido too. :)