The Gang of Five
Howdy, everyone!

The member joining awards for 2019, 2020, and 2021 have been posted. We admins would like to thank each and every one of you who have made the forum their home over these years. It is because of people like you that the forum is the welcoming place that it is. :)

The forum supporter awards for those who maintained the forum on Patreon in 2023 will also be up shortly. Again, thank you all for what you do to keep our little corner of the Internet online!

Bambo and Cera laughing

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
*Their laughing at the scene in Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree, were he gets his butt stuck in the tree while floating on a balloon. *

Ducky: Oh Cera, Bambo! It is not funny that poor Winnie the Pooh got his bottom stuck in the tree full of stinging buzzers! No no no!

Dracorider19

• Spike
  • If you wanna be great, let greatness surround you
    • View Profile
Bambo and Cera are laughing at a scene in the Jungle Book (1967) when Kaa the snake
falls out of the tree.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: Dracorider19,Mar 18 2017 on  02:18 PM
Bambo and Cera are laughing at a scene in the Jungle Book (1967) when Kaa the snake
falls out of the tree.
And gets a knot in his tail

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Cera! Bambo! I do not wet the nest after a scary sleep story, I swear, I swear!

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Ducky: You 2 have been drinking too much great valley coffee . You have you have.  You know it makes you giddy if you drink too much.