The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah awesome, Dawn gets a big sister now.  Granted, a Griffon, but still, it's a big sister regardless for her, which she'll be happy about regardless ^^

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
For a young colt I was thinking maybe one that likes to do a balance of some physical stuff and maybe some reading, maybe uses some in line skates, or is that to much like someone else's character.  It's the only idea I've had so far.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just need to get an idea or a name, color, and that may be about it.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Alrighty, just take your time Kor, no rush there ^^

And I take it that the others are just about at Canterlot now?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
How is green for his color, not sure if dark would be better or not.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The could work.  I mean sure, Dawn is green as well, but she's a pegasus, so....that's alright XD

I honestly don't mind what colour you pick for your character either.

And speaking of which, when Dawn is having a bit of fun at the castle, I am so going to bring in....3 minor characters for one scene....to pick on her  :smile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thought I'd post this here, though I don't' have an idea for a name yet.  I guess the character is ok so far.  

Name: Duke
Type of Pony: Earth
Cutie Mark: none as of yet
Appearance: Often wears in line skates so he can get around faster, but does not wear them all the time.  Also has a pair of enchanted shoes that let him walk on snow & ice without slipping.  & another pair that is enchanted to let him walk on clouds.  His mane and tail hair are often a mess & unbrushed.    He is about the same age as the CMC's are.  His body color is a dark green with is mane and tail color being red.

Personality: Can get impatient at times.  Though he does try to maintain a balance between physical & the more cerabral stuff like reading.  

Relationships with Others: Hasn't met the others yet.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Does seem too bad at all, but might I suggest with the skates, that he doesn't wear them all the time sort of thing, but yet, still like to use them?  Like Scootaloo and her scooter?

And the funny thing with this RP so far, Even though Destiny was suppose to be my main character, I think that's been changed to Dawn now being my main character XD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, I didn't mean he wears them all the time.  They would let him get around much faster.  Was thinking maybe minor enchanted ones so they are quick & easy to put on & take off.  Not sure about other stuff.  

I can see how an unforeseen change may happen like a 2nd or 3rd character becoming one's main character in the rp.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Alrighty, here's a bit more insight into Dawn's personality, which you guys may have picked up on.  Basically, on the outside, she tries to act all tough and all, but inside, she's just a sweet little filly.  Especially lately, giving off a fangirl squeal in regards to having been able to meet the princess.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
And to give some insight into Trixie and Gilda, now that they're royal guards.
Gilda's still coarse, informal, and often expresses herself with a biting wit and a sardonic facade, but she's not all bad.  She's loyal, brave, and trying to improve.

Trixie's still a drama queen, but has mellowed out a lot, now that she has a real, important task to keep her occupied.  She is actually quite a prodigious magician, and, with Luna's help, may soon catch up to Twilight in skill.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like good ideas.  

I don't have any idea for a name for my oc character.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Alright, I'me probabaly going to have Dawn bullied soon enough, and by two other girls for that matter.  Think of Diamond Tiara and her friend (whose name I forgot).  Yeah, these girls shall indeed, pick on Dawn for being....different.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds ok.  Will they only be around briefly or once in a while, like Diamond Tiarra & whatshername were?

The only name I can think of for my oc colt character is Duke.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
At the moment, it'll be just this one thing.  They may have another cameo again later on.

Duke'll be a cool name for him as well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Should he just show up wherever the others are, or someplace else?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So Gilda is going to confess her feelings to Dash? thats fine I'm seeing a big reconcile scene between the two of them..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Kor: Yeah, I would say so, as in, get him to show up where the others are all hanging out

@Nick: By the looks of things.  Dawn only got Gilda to get going and all.  But regardless on that, while that's happening, Dawn's going to get picked on by Skye and her friend :p

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
alright thats fine mrdrake..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: