The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

WORST LBT Song Ever!

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on March 13, 2011, 06:28:58 PM
Do other languages count? Because whoever they found to sing for Petrie in Dutch LBT4 has the worst conceivable singing voice in the world.

It Takes All Sorts (Dutch)

Man, video's gone so y'all really missed out on Petrie's Dutch singing voice. Was like nails on a chalkboard

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on July 27, 2021, 02:53:15 PM
Do other languages count? Because whoever they found to sing for Petrie in Dutch LBT4 has the worst conceivable singing voice in the world.

Man, video's gone so y'all really missed out on Petrie's Dutch singing voice. Was like nails on a chalkboard

I guess I’ll never figure out who did the worst Dutch dub possible in that song (unless you could tell me what it’s like).

Also speaking of other languages, does this count as a bad dub?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8nlkT0wrFYg

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • The Gang of Five's Yellow Belly fan
    • View Profile
Also Me and My Dad from The Great Longneck Migration is pretty atrocious personally.

Mr. Clubtail

• Chomper
  • LITTLE THINGS ARE AWFUL I HATE EM!
    • View Profile

I guess I’ll never figure out who did the worst Dutch dub possible in that song (unless you could tell me what it’s like).

Also speaking of other languages, does this count as a bad dub?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8nlkT0wrFYg
This Russian dub is ATROCIOUS. Cera and Ducky sound like Petrie and Chomper sounds like an adult when he is supposed to be a little kid.

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
I'm usually pretty lenient towards the songs, but there are some that rub me the wrong way. Some of the songs I don’t like are:

You’re One of Us Now – Given the way Cera and the others proceed to act towards Chomper after one “oops-eeps”, it just makes them kinda look like jerks :petrienotamused
Grandma’s Lullaby – Sorry y'all :oops Yeah I know this is a well-liked one, but honestly it just sounds pretty rough. R E P E A T I N G
The original version of Friends for Dinner - Just felt really unpleasant and mean-spirited towards Chomper on the gang's behalf. The TV series one is more fun and generally pleasant since by now they've embraced Chomper completely.
On Your Own – Littlefoot, for as much as he likes spending time with his friends, shouldn’t turn into a blubbering wreck just because he’s alone. Everyone needs their alone time after all. Plus it just bored me :areyouserious
Imaginary Friends – It’s an okay song, but I have to agree it doesn’t show much point with the rest of the movie. Not to mention those turtles take WAY too much offense to what Cera says about a concept they only just heard of :lol
How Do You Know? – So boring it put the yellowbellies to sleep. You have to be a special kind of boring to bore THEM :doofahCringe
Today’s the Day – Even LITTLEFOOT forgot this song the moment he stopped singing it! :rolleye
Hot and Stinky - *gross joke goes here*
Better Off Alone – Alice Deejay you are not.
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
The Dad song from The Great Longneck Migration is also pretty bad.

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile

I remember seeing a YouTube review from Bobsheaux about this song, and one of the comments he said sarcastically about this song was that this was the perfect song to play to children so they can cry not knowing what it’s like to have Dad.

So yeah, this song was a bad idea to make knowing some children live with a divorced parent.

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

I remember seeing a YouTube review from Bobsheaux about this song, and one of the comments he said sarcastically about this song was that this was the perfect song to play to children so they can cry not knowing what it’s like to have Dad.

So yeah, this song was a bad idea to make knowing some children live with a divorced parent.
I never saw it that way but in hindsight it could make a fatherless child really depressed.

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
Feel So Happy. Oh-oh-oh, those lyrics; quite the earworm. I also didn't like the countless renditions of Adventuring.

Note: The Adventuring song played during the 10th movie is much better than the multiple renditions among who knows how many episodes of the TV series.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
What better way to spend my 8,000th post than to rag on “Oops-Eeps”. Terrible melody, terrible lyrics, and canonically false as literally nobody ever uses the phrase anywhere else in the franchise, certainly not “whenever they make a mistake”. (All these complaints are equally levied against “Say So.” Y’all been learning lessons for thirteen films now, ain’t never referred to them as ‘wisdoms.’ Y’all lying)

“The Amazing Threehorn Girl” from the TV show also has so many forced lines via adding bonus syllables that it’s painful to listen to. Complete travesty considered its stealing and butchering the melody from  “Beyond the Mysterious Beyond,” the best song in the whole franchise.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 09:53:05 AM by aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) »

LittleDas75

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Oh my gosh I can't believe I haven't mentioned Creepy Crawlies yet. It is catchy but also really dumb.

00not_nathan00

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • instagram
I would say stupid stompers from XI.
the voices are just horrid for singing, also it sounds just like creepy crawlies which is annoying. (I get that its spouse to but that song is trash as well In my eyes) so that brings it down to smh  :facepalm. Its also not the best film so that takes some points off just awful 1/10.
Still waiting for the bluth cut