The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A World so Far but so close

Threehorn · 1242 · 67909

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"Erm faster the sound travel... but if I was to do that we would be very far from this Great Valley in seconds" Latias said to Littlefoot as she flew along the walls fast but keeping to a certian speed.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Right...let's stick to the Great Valley then," Littlefoot replied.  "We're much safer here than anywhere else."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes. But when would you think it would be safe to show myself to your and your friends parents?" Latias asked as she slowed back from where they started landing she became visible and letting Littlefoot off her.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot wobbles a little bit, getting used to being on hard ground again.  "Anytime's a good time to meet my grandparents," he replied as he faces Latias again.  "As I mentioned before, they're really nice."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe I should meet them first and then meet the rest afterwards." Latias said with a smile "But unlike you and your friends I can only move around by flying if you notice" Latias told him

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot did notice that fact that Latias was still hovering.  "I do now," he replied.  "But that's pretty neat.  Anyway, let's go meet my grandparents."  He starts off in the direction of where he last saw his grandparents from Latias's back.  It honestly felt a little farther walking to them than flying.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They came up to where the grandparents was and Latias stopped just by the tree edge "I hope they don't freak" Latias said to herself as she followed Littlefoot.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Hi Grandpa!  Hi Grandpa!" Littlefoot said happily as he ran up to them.

"Hello Littlefoot," Grandpa said with a smile.  "Having fun with your friends?"

"Yep, but we just met a new friend.  I want to introduce you to her."

"Well, that's fine with us," Grandma replies.  "It's always good to meet someone new."

Littlefoot turns around to see Latias by the tree line.  "It's ok!"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Latias moves into view out of the tree line they see her looking at her with a startled loook. "I am Latias" she said quite nervous with the feelings she felt from the two in front of her but sensing they was quite pleasent she lowered the nervous look with a small smile.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot's grandparents watch Latias with momentarily stunned glances, but soon reverted to their normal and cheerful state of mind.

Grandpa lowers his head close to the children's level.  "Hello there, Latias.  You must be new to the Great Valley.  I'm known by the other children here as Grandpa Longneck."

"You look very young to have come here by yourself," Grandma mentioned.  "Is your family nearby?"

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Latias looked at them "It hard to explain... I was flying over a ocean of sea from all around as far as I can see fleeing from a dead creature that only wants to hunt me down." Latias started

"The storm blew over with lightning I flew into the clouds knowing the risks to strike a counter suprise attack but the lightning hit as I did and ended up over this valley..." Latias said to them both. "I've showed this to Littlefoot and his friends... it fair to so you too" Latias faded out of sight before their eyes then she reappeared into view "It one of many ablities I have and natural to my kind... for parents before I was hatched my father died protecting a land from being detoryed by a massive wave of water"

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot's grandparents watch in surprise as Latias had faded away and back before their eyes, but managed to take in the rest of her story.

"I'm sorry about what happened to your family," Grandma replied.  "It must be difficult to live without anyone to care for you."

I could not have agreed more, Littlefoot thought to himself sadly.

"About this creature that was hunting you," Grandpa said, "what was it exactly and why was it hunting you?  It certainly doesn't sound like any sharpteeth I know."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It isn't... this creature hunts creatures like me that a kind that are so many called Lendary... other meanings a rare kind... a kind that very few in numbers... it hunts for the energy each of our different kinds have... the rare kinds have power that the common creature do not have" Latias said to them "But it wasn't counting on my counter attack... but if it could enter this land I would have to leave to draw it away... this evil thing has no heart to other living it would..."

Latias paused then finished "kill for the fun of it... but only this evil was freed by the many of a kind exploring and liking to understanding about it... they most have a heart of improving life making more of what they see in their minds" Latias said to them "But they seem to exsicted in this world... I would sense their feelings I know their type of feelings I sense none... only the new ones"

Latias paused again "I am sorry if I talk so freely about it... I profer to tell the turth and not a lie and my other abilites let me sense the deepest of feelings of anyone..." Latias looked at them both floating up to eye level "I sense in the deepest feelings of confusion of what I spoke... and the other a kind and soften heart that not afaird to let it known even to the oddest of creatures..."

"Am I right?"

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
The elder longnecks pause for a moment.

"What you sense is absolutely correct," Grandpa replies.  "It is good that you are honest in what you say about your talents.  It would certainly dampen any further confusion in the future."

"So...has there been any sign that this...creature hunting you is also here in the Great Valley?" Littlefoot asks, with a bit of worry in his tone.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I don't know... I haven't sensed it presents in this world" Latias said to Littlefoot "It means the evil creature is no where near" Latias spoke then thought of something.

"I have another ablitily. It called sight sharing... would you and your grandparents like to see it?" Latias asked them three

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Grandpa and Grandma look at each other in confusion.

Littlefoot looks up at Latias, puzzled.  "Does it hurt?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Suddenly in the disttence came a loud crash. Smoke rose from the ground as a strange figure hit the ground hard.
Stripetail slowly got to his feet, his staff lay some distance in front of him, it wasn't broken, which was a good thing. there was a large crater where he ghad fallen, there wewere broken braches and scattered leaves around the crater. Stripetail looked around the strange green landscape/"By what design have I been brought here?'This place is completely foreign to me, I sense no magic here... wait, I do sense a strange energy..." Stripetailpicked up his staff ans slid it into a sheath that ran across his back. He was a large squirrell, with brown eyes and fur. He had a large white stripe which ran down his back and ended at the tip of his tail. He was the undisputed master of his homeland of Aestorica, his magical powers were without rival. He could do incredible feats, including teleporting from place to place. "this should be a simple task' He said to himself. And He called out "teleportius" he glowed, but stayed where he was. "odd" He murmured. He tried again. Still he did not move. So he kept trying. Yet try as he might, he could not teleport back home. "Apparently my trip was a one-way. " he said after the eighth failed attempt to teleport himself home. He swore to himself. 'curses! Well, Stripetail, , time to move the non-magical way. On Foot. . a path ran away from the area, Stripetail started walking doen the path. his gaxe dridted from side to side...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Not at all... but it might feel weird and don't move around just stand still and watch around you... now Littlefoot look at my eyes" Latias said to him as he did her eyes glowed and his grandparents saw his glow white as well then she went in invisable and flew high towards the sky and as she did Littlefoot and his grandparents saw the land around them go dark then a vision of seeing what Latias was seeing flying high into the sky.

They was amazed at what they was seeing. seeing everything by the sight of Latias sharing her sight. she looked to the ground and they could see the Valley seeing how small the Great Valley was and the land around it she flew down towards the Great Valley with the land getting closer she flew through and around showing them what she saw. they saw the whole valley from her eyes as she zoomed around it she came back to them and she ended the Sight Seeing returning everything to normal to their sights.

She became visiable looking at them with a smile "That was my Sight Sharing. I shared my sight to you three. I hope it was a expercise that was wonderful to you" Latias said with a happy voice

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Latias felt someone and felt his inner feelings and outer thoughts for a second but was confused what she had sensed but kepted it to herself not to let Littlefoot and his grandparents worry about what she would look if she did give a expression for what she sensed. Keeping a happy look to her face looking at the three wondering if they enjoyed the expercise she let them see

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail felt someone scanning his mind. it was the same strange presence he had sensed earllier.  he sent out a mental probe and made contact. Visions appeared in his head. a stormy night over an ocean ,an evil face, and a bright flash of light... followed by a group of odd creatures, some small some large. stripetail broke off the contact. "you have been though much, creature' He murmured. "" i feel sorry for you.' He  murumured as he continued walking.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: