The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Thunder

Threehorn · 486 · 51591

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
(Here is some guild lines for this RPG please read them first.

#1 we can't just have a sharptooth tearing into a RPG from the start like that, this is a Land Before Time RPG the rules are set differently here so it means sharpteeth can't smash their way in or just walk in just at a start of a rpg we need to get the story going first get things into action so there is a flow into it. If you see what I mean. But with a sharptooth just entering at the start makes the land before time RPG sound like a short one that only going to ask a few posts... So we will have no instant sharptooth super villian stuff at the start ok?

#2 we all have to read pervious posts to get the understanding where we at, some post more then others. So we have to make sure what appearing and how posting at the time which we check on the update screen on the main menu area of the forum it will ease the mistaken posts that we come across. Then we can easily flow through.

#3 about personally charcaters of any sort I know you'd like to get them in straight away and be in the spot light just don't forget the main gang ok :D we don't want them to be left out of the RPG lol.

That all I think should settle things lets all of us Enjoy this RPG!)

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thunder notice Dash moving up towards him and he didn't know what to do since he was by his mother and she haven't told part from Daruis that he was deaf. he looked up but saw his mother talking. Snork notice the looks of worried face on Thunder wondering why the child was acting that way

Lousie continues to speak out "I and my son travel far from a herd of longnecks that was... mistreating my son cause he was different to any normal Longneck... If I tell you all the reson why... please don't make my son feel like a outcast." She spoke out to them and the kids heard it with the adult dinosaurs that (they your ones F-14 can't remember both names) she met wondering what the mother meant by it. She awaited word from the dinosaurs around her to get their word on it since she didn't want happened to her son to be repeated again.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Snork replied, "You can trust us.  I know what its like being an outcast."
Strafe added, "We both do.  I lost my whole herd in the big earthshake and when Snork wanted to help me, his dad banished him from the herd.  We looked after eachother and eventually ended up here."
Snork said, "I assure you, he will be treated as equally as anyone else here.  If we find anyone picking on him, we'll take care of it."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Lousie then spoke out "I take your words on this... my son... you see can't hear..." she spoke out

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Strafe said, "Well, thats alright.  Its not the worst thing.  I'd rather not be able to hear than not be able to see.  If you can't see, you can't really do much."
Snork added, "Yeah.  He is perfectly welcome here.  I know some kids who would probably like to meet him too.  I'm sure they don't mind if he can't hear."

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thunder still looked nervious watching what they said and Lousie looked down at him directly "Don't worry son. they are surely not as mean as the herd we been in for a while, they would know some kids that might play with you" Thunder nods once. she looks at the two and Daruis "My son been through alot with that herd... he don't need a repeat... if you wish to talk to him speak directly at him normally. He will understand you from seeing what you say." she told them looking at the three

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Don't worry I would never tease or make fun of him for that. I'm not the type who likes too tease and make fun of anyone" The little Dino Dash said. Dash wasn't the type who'd go around taunting and making fun of people. All Dash ever wanted too do was make some good friends.

Meanwhile not too far away Petrie had just awaken from a nice long sleep. He stretches a little bit. "ME think it's a Beautiful day Me think I should check on what Littlefoot up too" He says taking off in order too find his 4 pals.  He hadn't noticed Dash or Thunder yet.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That the words I like to hear. Specially from a young sweet longneck like you" she said to Dash. "looks like my son going to like it here."

*Littlefoot and Cera arrives at the meeting grounds where the adults are*

"See  Littlefoot told you they gathered because of a set of new comers" Cera said to Littlefoot looking over at him

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie flew over too them. "Hey ya Little Foot Hey Cera, Me hear from adults that 2 Long Necks are coming into Great Valley and if me hear correctly they about your age Little Foot." Petrie said.

Dash blushed a little bit at being called sweet. "Yeah, don't worry Thunder I'm sure everyone here is going too love making friends with you" Dash said. From a distance he saw Little Foot and gasped a bit he had never seen 2 Long Necks his own age at the same place before.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thunder nods then look at the others looking at them. "I see these are some which you spoke of?" Lousie asked

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Not really, I just noticed them but I'm guessing we'd all make great friends. Since we're both Longnecks and so is he. " Dash said looking over at the five dinsaurs wondering how they reacted too Newcomers.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"seem so..." Lousie replied. "So young Dash did you arrive long and families you staying with? and about you Daruis? I don't see many Rainbow Faces around. part from those strange odd two about a while back talking to my son I only remeber one thing... a land of accepting eyes will make you happy... someting about it to my son, right Thunder?" Lousie spoke to the young dinsoaurs and Thunder looking up at his mother as she spoke he noding a few times. then look at her with a raise eye getting a feeling what she about to ask them and nod "Looks like he don't mind, if you two don't have anywhere to go why don't you two stay with me when i find a place for me and my son to rest at I am sure I could take care of you two as well if your this kind to my son and understanding." Lousie smiled to them

----

"Come on Littlefoot lets go and say hi" Cera looked at Littlefoot as Ducky and Spike arrived

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Threehorn,Jul 1 2006 on  10:47 PM
"seem so..." Lousie replied. "So young Dash did you arrive long and families you staying with? and about you Daruis? I don't see many Rainbow Faces around. part from those strange odd two about a while back talking to my son I only remeber one thing... a land of accepting eyes will make you happy... someting about it to my son, right Thunder?" Lousie spoke to the young dinsoaurs and Thunder looking up at his mother as she spoke he noding a few times. then look at her with a raise eye getting a feeling what she about to ask them and nod "Looks like he don't mind, if you two don't have anywhere to go why don't you two stay with me when i find a place for me and my son to rest at I am sure I could take care of you two as well if your this kind to my son and understanding." Lousie smiled to them

----

"Come on Littlefoot lets go and say hi" Cera looked at Littlefoot as Ducky and Spike arrived
Dash smiled but his smile fades as she brings up his family. For as long as Dash could remember he was an orphan no family at all too take care of him. "I don't really have a family" Dash said sadly too Louise. When Louise brought up family Dash cheered up a little. "Why don't you and Thunder stay here I'm sure they won't mind if we stayed here." Dash said hoping too stay in the Great Valley too try too become friends with the young Longneck some called LittleFoot.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Lousie smiled "that was our first reason to coming here to start a new life young child if your alone and if you like to, I can take you in. Thunder seem to think your very kind kid that understanding, but it up to you if you like to or not." she said softly to him.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot came up Dash anf Thunder. 'Hi, i'm Littlefoot. You must be new here. I'm guessing that Cera and the others have already introduced themselves"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Jul 2 2006 on  11:47 AM
Littlefoot came up Dash anf Thunder. 'Hi, i'm Littlefoot. You must be new here. I'm guessing that Cera and the others have already introduced themselves"
"I would love too" Dash said smiling too Louise and Thunder. Dash turned too the other Long Neck. "Hi there I'm Dash nice too meet you LittleFoot. Who is Cera?" Dash asked confused.

Petrie flew over too Dash. "Welcome too Great Valley Dash my name Petrie. You and your friend are gonna love Great Valley"Petrie said.

"Oh right Petrie, Little Foot, this is Thunder I just met him he's really really nice." Dash said.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
THunder nods and Cera came over "Hey welcome, what with me not speaking?"

Lousie looked down at Cera "Because he can't hear, but Thunder can read what you say if your speaking directly"

"Never heard of a Longneck not able to hear... wow that different" she turn her eyes on Thunder "so you just arrived?" Thunder nods "Ok, My name Cera, nice to meet you and Dash." she'd smiled

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Wow you're really nice Cera I didn't know many friendly 3 horns it's nice that you're so friendly"Dash said relieved.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well after the amount of friends that could be strange and different you meet it kind of grow on you, but I still can be bossy and rude, But doesn't mean we not friends it just how i am some times so keep that in mind Dash" Cera said to him

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Threehorn,Jul 2 2006 on  10:54 PM
"Well after the amount of friends that could be strange and different you meet it kind of grow on you, but I still can be bossy and rude, But doesn't mean we not friends it just how i am some times so keep that in mind Dash" Cera said to him
"I think I can handle that in fact it would be a step up. All the three horns I knew wanted me dead. Nice too know you're not one of them."Dash said.

"Oh then dealing with Cera gonna be easy for you me have some advice never make Cera mad when Cera mad she like sharptooth"Petrie warned.

"Oh, my well thanks for the warning Petrie" Dash said.