The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
CHAO GARDENS! I miss them in the new games.  :duckysad

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Been back at LEGO Worlds for some time, and today, I managed to unlock the last of the achievements. That's right, I have now unlocked every achievement of every Lego game (at least among those available on Steam), fulfilling a goal I had set out to do nearly three years ago. And today just so happens to be my birthday, so that felt especially satisfying.

Even so, I still don't feel quite finished with LEGO Worlds. I'm still missing a few objects to unlock, but now that I've unlocked all the achievements, I'm now free to check out the game's Sandbox Mode (in which you're unable to unlock any achievements, which I guess might explain why a lot of achievements have apparently been unlocked by less than 1% of all players) so that I can find out exactly what it is that I'm missing. I'm even considering writing my own guide with the intent of listing every obtainable object and possibly even many if not every quest to be found in the game.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Last few games:
Europa Universalis IV- Last few times, I created custom nations, like Ireland in 1444, independent Perm(Russia), Kingdom of Two sicilies in 1444. Custom nations can be made easily by El Dorado DLC. I simply enjoy trying to expand as much as possible, and overcoming hard difficulty of enemies. I may try multiplayer.
GTA Vice City- I am trying to complete the storyline, as usual, last mission I finished, was first Mitch Baker mission. I am also trying to collect as many hidden packages, and rampages on my own, without using map of whereabouts, where I can find all of them.
Age of empires III:Definitive edition- Mostly multiplayer games. I did win a few times, but mostly I lose, because I do not play it that much often.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Monstrum 2 Early access is out...

hmm, that will be a problem. Who will want to play with me, take me into their team, if I will sit inside locker in starting location for 4 hours...
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Currently playing and streaming Control on PS4. An excellent, mind-trippy "ac/ad come shooter" from the same studio that made Max Payne back in the day.

A little miffed that I picked up Control in the "End of January" sales on the PS Store only to be told a week later that Control: Ultimate Edition will be coming to PS+ members FOR FREE this month (Feb 2021).  :facepalm

So I bought an inferior (in terms of additional content) version of a game that, had I waited a week longer, could have gotten a better version for free. Well, so long as your PS+ account stays active. Never mind eh?  :thudstonk

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
I have just finished YIIK: A Postmodern RPG (both endings). I've also finished playing the Spyro Reignited Trilogy with a friend of mine and we are currently playing Spyro: Enter The Dragonfly. Fun games... even though I knew Spyro was a thing, I - for some reason - never cared about that franchise all that much - up until a few weeks ago.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I just started playing Stardew Valley and I regret it. It's my newest addiction.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Assassin's Creed: The Ezio Collection on the PS4.  Reliving a lot of memories.  I'm near the end of Brotherhood now. 

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Mostly Mario Kart Tour. I am no longer paying for special characters. They eventually end up in the daily selects in months.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Upon the audience's request, I've gone back to Castlevania: Symphony of the Night to try and tackle the Inverted Castle (or Reverse Castle depending on your take).

A few cheap deaths but apparently I was super lucky and found a weapon that fundamentally breaks the game because of how quickly it hits.

Looking to finish the Inverted Castle up soon so I can move on.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Mario Kart Tour.

Trying to level up Blue Yoshi.

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I played Age of Empires III: Definite edition not long ago, I finished Blood, Ice, Steel, and one Warchiefs campaign. Most challenging mission was defending redoubt against British, I tried approximately 10 times, before I finally made it.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Mario Kart Tour.

Unlocked Ninja Shy Guy, and Green Shy Guy.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Mario Kart Tour, as usual.

Getting ready for the Sydney Tour.

chomper94

• The Chomper Fanatic (and the Meme Boy)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Hop in, we’re gonna go visit the GOF.
    • View Profile
I’m playing Mario Golf Super Rush on my Switch.  So far, the Speed Golf mode is the COOLEST, and grinding to get a better Mii character in Golf Adventure is fun!

Mouse-a-saur

• A Winchesterian Paradox
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Supernaturally Yours
    • View Profile
Fallout 4 on the PS4  :duckyOK

~*And I'm something called a Jared Padalecki*~

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I've spend the last few days playing Lux Delux, which basically works like the board game "Risk", except it goes by much faster since the part that involves the use of dice is done instantaneously; just tap the territory you wish to capture and boom, battle's over and there's your outcome. There's also a lot of different maps you can play on (you start with about a dozen maps already available, with the option to download hundreds more, and there's even a map editor where you can create your own maps). And of course, you play against either various types of AIs, a multiplayer with other people, or both.

This game is also available to purchase on Steam, and thanks to the massive ongoing sale on Steam (which ends on Thursday), you can get it for only $2.29, if anyone is interested in trying it. I certainly wouldn't mind having an opportunity to play some multiplayer rounds of this game against some familiar names around here.

I had also recently purchased Lux Alliance, which is currently on sale for $2.49 on Steam. I have yet to try this game, as I'm currently busy with the first Lux game, but I do intend to try it out sometime soon (and also would welcome an opportunity to try multiplayer games with some familiar names around here, so if you're interested, be sure to get it before that sale ends).

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series