The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My impressions...

karkovice

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Well, it took me about a month, but I've finally gone through all of the episodes of the TV series...

Overall, I think they're pretty well done...

If I had to pick a favourite, it'd be The Brave Longneck Scheme. I liked the way the gang all got together to teach Rhett a lesson... It's only fitting that michievous Cera be the one to mastermind the whole thing! >:) I also find it's a good morality story to teach kids not to lie to their friends and be a showoff.

My second favourite episode would have to be The Mysterious Tooth Crisis. I loved the way Chomper was so panicky! He makes Petrie look calm in this episode, and it was the first time I remembered seeing Cera so calm, relaxed... and friendly. I guess mud baths ARE therapeutic!!  :p

Anyway, that was all I had to say...

Any idea if a second season is in the works?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Any idea if a second season is in the works?

Nope.  As of now there is no season 2 or LBT 14.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
There probably will never be a second season of the TV show, nor a 14th movie, sad to say...

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
If I had to pick a favourite, it'd be The Brave Longneck Scheme.
Ugh, I hated that episode, they absolutely butchered Ali!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It does have some bad episodes, it also has some good episodes too.  Though the ones most would say are good or bad may well differ.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I like all the episodes, but I love Hanging Rock the most.

dragoonanime

• Ruby
    • View Profile
One of my favorite episodes was the great longneck test because it brought back littlefoot's dad. I agree that ali was changed for the worse in the brave longneck scheme.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Mysterious Tooth Crisis, I think the episode is called,  showed a side to Cera seldom seen before.