The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane cafe 3 Discussion

Nick22 · 1054 · 54253

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It doesn't have any weakness that are explored in the series. The suit itself though will put quite a strain on the user's body (it took Mikoto about six months to master using it.) and eventually after its used too many times, it will self-destruct with enough force to destroy a city as large as Tokyo.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Something he either doesn't care about, or looks forward to I guess.  I guess to defeat them they had to do the usual, pull out a bigger mech that we have but didn't show to you viewers for no good reason, or the mentor has one but ddint feel like telling the kids about it till now since he wasn't really in the mood.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
He doesn't care, just so long as he gets to have fun. Actually, they did use a rather big mecha combination, but it was nothing new and one of Mikoto's Bakuryu's was refusing to fight and weakening Killeroh a bit. Some time afterwards, Mikoto discovers why he's such a violent and talented human is because part of the soul of the main villian of the series resided within him, so he switched to the Abaranger's side and stayed there until the villian's soul was removed from him and then the Dino Minder began self-destructing and he and Topgaler sacrificed themselves to make sure the explosion wouldn't harm earth in any way.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Not at the moment, but maybe he'll have a change of heart like in the series.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
After he obliterates everyone, then goes, oops, did I do that.  ;)

Not sure if what Topgaler said was audible to everyone or just your char.  I assumed just your char.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
His reaction for such a situation might be an evil laugh, or if he didn't find the annihalating fun, he'd scoff and walk off.

Anything the Bakuryu's say through the Dino Minder is audible to everyone nearby, like normal speech.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So I think the term for him would be anti-hero. someone who has done evil in the past, and slowly changes to the side of good, but never truly forgets his/her past..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I thought they'd not want anyone to know they were sentient or capable of speech.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Normally maybe, but since the Tourist's group didn't seem sp normal themselves, Topgaler made an exception.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think thats a big difference between the Japanese and american versions of the show. in the American version, the zords never talked in fact the only weapon that talked was Saba the White ranger's sword..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I always assumed the dragonzord could talk since it could fight on it's own, but didn't speak English, but a language that sounded to humans like roaring & such.  & the wild zords could talk to at least the red guy, in their own way, same with the galaxy beasts and one of the galaxy rangers, as I recall, though i've noet seen all the episodes of either series.  But it did seem the vast majority seemed to be non sentient.

I wonder if  Agumina as the same digivolutions as the season 1, or 5 Agumon, or different ones.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
In the Japanese version of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers the Megazord could talk and was sentient as was its components, but I don't think they ever spoke. Kor's right about the galaxy beasts and wild zords by the way.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don't recall if the Dynaman dub I saw in the 80's had mechs who could talk or not.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I've not seen Dynaman, or any of the older Sentai shows, so I couldn't say.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I can only remember 3 lines perfectly.

"and because girls like pink."

Woman who'll become dyna pink: "I hate pink."

"You'll be Dyna pink."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
There will be differences in the forms Agumina transforms into. she'll become a 'Womon' form of Agumon's forms. "WarGreywomon" for example is her Mega form..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess like gatomon and whatsname being angelwoman and angelmon or somesuch names like that?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Soomething like that. I had to differentiate between the two genders in some way shape or form...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Makes sense.

Not sure if Drake would want the Tourist to get any results or not in his scanning.