The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Super Mario RPG: The Legend of the Seven Stars

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
Another musical favorite for me, this epic game for the Super Nintendo had all the important factors of a great game: funny, good music, amazing graphics for its time, a pretty good plot, and new characters that aren't just to extend the choices, they brought something original (-cough- hear me Sonic team? -cough-)

Tim, if he's heard any music in this game will definitely agree; it's one of the only video game soundtracks I have in full on my computer...

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I've never played this game before. :cry2 I'd really like to try it sometime. I've heard a lot of good about it. I have an official player's guide for it that's been collecting dust for over 10 years now. Might need to give a stop by "Funcoland" sometime.

Keni

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~sorawtk
A timeless classic! I still own my original SNES cartridge of this game. It's very fun and lots of cultural references and funny lines. The storyline is incredibly new for a Mario game in its time but it fits well in the Mario universe. This game is incredibly anticipated for the Wii's Virtual Console, here's hoping it shows up soon.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey, another one of my favorite games! :D

My only complaint about this game is that it was too short.  If I can beat an RPG in 2 days, it's too short.  I don't really play RPGs :p  I loved every minute of it, though the secret stuff isn't enough to get me to play it again.  
The game is easy enough to get through without the secret stuff; I can't really justify spending the time and effort to unlock stuff that I really don't need to get through the game any better.

Still, extremely fun game, pretty good music, nice controls and view angle, outstanding game. I just wish there was more of it.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Excellent game. It was, perhaps, the only one that used the turn-based system without making me want to pull my hair out.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I somehow managed to miss this game back in the SNES era. I fell in love with the game when i played it on an emulator about 4 years ago. I think that Mario RPG is better then the Paper Mario games.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh, you wouldn't believe how good I am at this game.  Being one of the ???? best players in the world has it's perks.

I found this game to be VERY enjoyable near the end of the SNES days.  I even played this game a bit into the N64 era, but the N64 soon enough took over my life and my mom and dad eventually gave away the SNES and all it's games to Desert Industries, IIRC.  Now I'm really hoping for it to come out on Wii VC soon.

Now, if I may boast for a bit, I hold one of the lowest levels ever to beat the game with.  I've beaten the game with all the charcters at Level 18.  That is quite the achievement if you ask me.  However, I have yet to pull off THE hardest challenge of all, which actually takes more luck than skill to pull off.

The hardest challenge in this game is known as Level 3 Mario Challenge.  Simply speaking, you beat the game with Mario being at Level 3.  I'll go into further detail on it if anyone's interested. :)

I've been able to find EVERYTHING within the game, even EVERY single hidden box. (So refer to me if you're having trouble finding any. :D)

As you can see, I'm very good at this game.  I'd love to share my vast knowledge of the game if anyone here needs any help. :)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey pokeplayer, what's the lowest level you've beaten Culex at?  I had a really hard time taking him down before about level 25 or 26.  Any lower and his crystals kill off two or three of my party members before I even get a turn!  I basically had to be level 25 and have the best weapons in the game from the Castle (as well as the frying pan) before I had a fair fight with Culex. :P:

This game is odd because this "bonus fight" is so much harder than the final boss battle. :lol:

Side note:
Frying pan: Best RPG weapon ever!  :p  :lol

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I used to play this game when I was a child! Good memories... my lil' bro wants to play that game that badly!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Oct 9 2007 on  01:02 PM
Hey pokeplayer, what's the lowest level you've beaten Culex at?  I had a really hard time taking him down before about level 25 or 26.  Any lower and his crystals kill off two or three of my party members before I even get a turn!  I basically had to be level 25 and have the best weapons in the game from the Castle (as well as the frying pan) before I had a fair fight with Culex. :P:

This game is odd because this "bonus fight" is so much harder than the final boss battle. :lol:

Side note:
Frying pan: Best RPG weapon ever!  :p  :lol
Actually, I've been able to beat Culex right after beating Exor at level 16/17.  There is a secret weapon and armor that can make the tough bosses so much easier, and it's exclusive to Mario only.

Beating Culex at such a low level, requires you to get the Lazy Shell weapon and armor.

Here's how to get it:

First, you must talk to the mouse in Monstro Town if you haven't done so already. This opens a new path in Rose Town.  The mouse in on the top floor of the west-most house. After this, obtain the 'Seed' after you beat Megasmilax. Second, defeat Valentina. Then, after you defeat Valentina, go to the eastern edge of Nimbus Land ( where there is nothing but sky ) and walk along the edge. You will find an invisible path where Shy Away is hiding and he will give you the 'Fertilizer'. Once you have the 'Seed' and 'Fertilizer' go to Rose Town and go to the back of Rose Town where the new path has opened up. Go there into the house and talk to the Toad and give him the 'Seed' and 'Fertilizer' to create a beanstalk. Then climb the beanstalk and collect this weapon and armor.

The Lazy Shell weapon is THE most powerful weapon Mario can get.  Timed right, it can cause a HUGE amount of damage.  As for the Lazy Shell Armor, it holds an incredibly high amount of defense, and on top of that, protects you from certian attacks, where you get ZERO damage.  Best of all, Sleep, Poison and other methods don't work on you.  It is one of the coolest Armors to ever have.

Now, with that done, here's the main setup for how to battle Culex:

Mario:

Weapon: Lazy Shell
Armor: Lazy Shell
Accessory: Ghost Medal

Bowser:

Weapon: Drill Claw
Armor: Heal Shell
Accessory: Safty Badge

Toadstool:

Weapon: Frying Pan
Armor: Royal Dress
Accessory: Safty Ring

This is all you really need to fight Culex.

On top of that, get as many Maple Syrups and Pick Me Ups as you can.

Now, here are a few secrets to beating Culex.

1. You only have to defeat Culex, but defeating the crystals makes you get more Exp. at the end.

2. The Earth Crystal protects Culex from physical attacks.

This is a very good strategy.  All you have to do is attack away with the weapons on the crystals and Culex and use the items and Heal with Toadstool when nessacary.  Keeping in mind to kill the Earth Crystal first.  After that, have Mario kill the Water Crystal, while Bowser focuses on Culex and Toadstool heals with Group Hug and Therapy.  If you destroy the Water Crystal before Culex bites the dust, have Mario go for the Wind Crystal next.  More than likely, by the time the Wind Crystal is dead, Culex will have a low amount of health.  At this point, the Fire Crystal won't do much damage because of the Accessories and armor you hold protecting you.  There's little Culex can do at this point.  Just kill him and the Fire Crystal will disappear.  Thus winning the battle.

This strategy focuses more on Defense and keeping the charcters alive than all out Attacking.  At times, you may find yourself with Mario or Bowser left.  Don't panic.  Use a Pick Me Up on Toadstool.  Then use Toadstool's Come Back.  Toadstool's Come Back actually has a little secret.  If you press Y right when it touches the charcter, you'll recieve full HP instead of half, which can be a big help.

Also, with this strategy, you'll often times tire out the opponent, thus giving you easy access to attack relentlessly and kill with ease.  The battle will be long and difficult, so have great care and patience when doing so.

I wish you the best of luck with defeating Culex.

See ya later! :^.^:

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Heh, i always gave peach the shell armor, so that shes protected and she can heal the other party members. But for fighting Culex, i just let my other members die and i bring them back once all the crystals are destroyed. It takes a very long time but you don't have to ever worry about losing.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Toadstool's Come Back actually has a little secret. If you press Y right when it touches the charcter, you'll recieve full HP instead of half, which can be a big help.
All of toadstool's heals have this secret.

Thanks for the tips.  I never really considered the gear (mainly accessories) I was equipped with in SM:RPG.  Suppose I should have been more conscious of that.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars is my favorite SNES game! I have found ALMOST eveything. I know where all the hidden chests are, but a few things, no matter how many times I beat the game, I still can't do (sigh). First off, since I cannot Super Jump more than 14 times, I cannot get the jump scarf, nor whatever wonderful item you get for a hundred jumps. Secondly, I have beaten Culex ten times and gotten that accessory he gives you, but what in the world is so great about it? If I recall, it doesn't change your stats all that much considering how tough the battle is. Does it like, do something else? Nobody I have ever talked to has any idea why it's so special. Thirdly, that mushroom shop in Seaside Town. What kind of mushrooms does that guy want, and when and where do I find them? He doesn't even care about the powerful max mushroom, so what am I looking for? And finally, since Mario has certain battles that he must do, and these battles give a fair of experience points, the only way to beat the game with him on level 3, as far as I can figure, would be to use a code to keep him from leveling up, right? The game wouldn't be THAT hard like that, I don't think. A level 3 Mario with a level 30 Bowser and Peach would still get the job done nicely, I think. Sounds fun. What's the code, or whatever you need to do, and I might just try it myself. From the way this sounds, I'm nowhere near as good as you are, but I can hold my own. I can beat the entire game without gatting a gameover and without using a pick me up at all. Took a lot of practice and experience, but I can do it easily now. So I'm not one of the "best" but I will say, I am good. Tell me this level 3 challenge and I'll see when I can try it. I accept this mission at the cost of my life. But so be it. Tis the cost of being an italian plumber that travels through pipes and touches magic flowers to gain fire power. (Gotta love it.) I'll await your response. Later!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Friendly Sharptooth,Dec 31 2008 on  03:50 AM
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars is my favorite SNES game! I have found ALMOST eveything. I know where all the hidden chests are, but a few things, no matter how many times I beat the game, I still can't do (sigh). First off, since I cannot Super Jump more than 14 times, I cannot get the jump scarf, nor whatever wonderful item you get for a hundred jumps.
Ah yes, this is actually one of the toughest things to pull off.  The main thing is that the timing slightly changes at about the 15th jump.  This is why SO many people fail right there and deem the challenge IMPOSSIBLE.  Truth is that it's not, it's just difficult.  At the 15th jump, you have to push the Y button sooner.  The timing changes again at the 25th jump, making you have to push it even sooner.  Many guides on the net can't help you much.  They will give you more of a vague idea where it is, but the real thing that makes it happen is practice.  Keep practicing.  You'll eventually get it.

Secondly, I have beaten Culex ten times and gotten that accessory he gives you, but what in the world is so great about it? If I recall, it doesn't change your stats all that much considering how tough the battle is. Does it like, do something else? Nobody I have ever talked to has any idea why it's so special.

It's main function is to protect you from attacks that knock you out automatically.  Few bosses hold this, but one in particular it comes in handy for is Countdown. (He's the giant clock if you can't figure it out.) He tends to abuse his OHKO attack because he has few attacks that can do the job properly.  In truth, the guy is more of an annoying pushover than anything else.

Thirdly, that mushroom shop in Seaside Town. What kind of mushrooms does that guy want, and when and where do I find them? He doesn't even care about the powerful max mushroom, so what am I looking for?

You're looking for the item labeled Mushroom.  Yeah, the first kind you get at the start and use for about a third of the game.  The main ones to track down are in the Forest Maze.  They keep reappearing after you've gotten them all, so don't worry about not finding more of them.  Other than that, just keep buying them at the Mushroom Kingdom.

It is completely random of what kind of Mushroom out of regular, Berry, Rippin' and one other I can't remember right now that you get.  However, if you pull off Berry, he'll give you a Maple Syrup.  If you get a Rippin', he'll give you a Flower Tab.  Finally, if you give him the last kind, he'll give you a Rock Candy.  Very handy if I do say so myself.

And finally, since Mario has certain battles that he must do, and these battles give a fair of experience points, the only way to beat the game with him on level 3, as far as I can figure, would be to use a code to keep him from leveling up, right? The game wouldn't be THAT hard like that, I don't think. A level 3 Mario with a level 30 Bowser and Peach would still get the job done nicely, I think. Sounds fun. What's the code, or whatever you need to do, and I might just try it myself. From the way this sounds, I'm nowhere near as good as you are, but I can hold my own. I can beat the entire game without gatting a gameover and without using a pick me up at all. Took a lot of practice and experience, but I can do it easily now. So I'm not one of the "best" but I will say, I am good. Tell me this level 3 challenge and I'll see when I can try it. I accept this mission at the cost of my life. But so be it. Tis the cost of being an italian plumber that travels through pipes and touches magic flowers to gain fire power. (Gotta love it.) I'll await your response. Later!

If you have a Super Game Genie, there is a code to make sure their levels never go up.  However, there is a legit way to pulling it off.

Like I said earlier, it takes more luck than skill.  The first thing you must comprise is who you must battle and who you can avoid.  The only ones you must face up until star 3 are: Hammer Bros., Croco, Mack, Belome, Bowyer, Punchinello.  In just those few matches, Mario is already at level 3 and only 1 Exp. Point away from level 4.  Now you think it's impossible, right?  Wrong!

After beating Punchinello, you go to the Item shop in Moleville.  There is a new guy behind the counter that wears a blue spotted mushroom hat.  Talk to him and he'll let you buy the Lucky Jewel for 100 coins.  Buy it!

After that, you have access to a special item that can be used ten times and the complete secret to the WHOLE challenge.  When this item is used, you activate the Lucky Bonus game.  Here, you get the chance to double it or lose it all.  You have to get it Wrong and so that you can lose ALL of those Exp. Points.  You may've run into this before.  What activated it was a flower popping out of an enemy and words appearing saying "LUCKY".  Well, that's how it works.  When the battle is over, you get the chance to lose it all.  This keeps Mario at Level 3, Mallow at Level 4, Geno at Level 6, Bowser at Level 8 and Toadstool at Level 10.  Good luck with that, and remember, if you get it Right or Tie, you can ALWAYS reset. ;)

However, since you can only use it 10 times, this makes the Lucky Jewel run out after beating Yardiovich, who is considered to be one of the toughest bosses during this challenge.  After beating him and freeing everyone in Seaside Town, you can get TWO items that are VERY useful in pulling off this challenge.  Go to the item shop in Seaside Town and purchase the Hammer at the VERY bottom.  Note that the description shows it's "a lucky hammer".  That's right, you're abusing "Lucky" again.

The other item makes sure you get ZERO Exp. points on the non-bosses and so that you don't have to worry too much.  This one requires some work.  What you want is the B'Tub Ring (Which you can buy at Marrymore.) and the Mystery Egg you get from the blue spotted mushroom guy at Moleville, which will cost you 200 coins.  After that, Equip the B'Tub Ring to Toadstool and go back to an easy battle. (Like against a Goomba.) During the match have Mario and Bowser Defend while Toadstool uses the Mystery Egg.  Keep it up until the Egg turns into a Sheep.  This will indicate you have done it.  You now have the one item that makes non-boss targets give you ZERO Exp. Points when you defeat them.

The item is known as Lamb's Lure.  What this does is that it turns non-boss enemies into a sheep and makes you get ZERO Exp. points.  Quite handy for this challenge.  Oh, and if you use Lamb's Lure 48 times, it turns into the Sheep Attack, which effects ALL non-boss enemies on the screen instead of just one.  Best of all, the Sheep Attack can be used ENDLESSLY.  So knock yourself out.

From Yardiovich, keep up the Mushroom Boy's side quest until you have plenty of Rock Candies.  These are necessary for the WHOLE game, so make sure you always come back to getting them after you beat a boss. (Yeah, this gets tiring.) Use Lamb's Lure/Sheep Attack on the Non-bosses while using the Rock Candies and the Lucky Hammer on the Bosses.  Keep this up until you reach Land's End. Now, before going there, head back to Booster's Tower.  Climb it until you get to a guy juggling balls.

Turns out to be Knife Guy and he wants to make amends.  He let's you play a game.  Keep playing until you win enough times to get the Bright Card. (You'll know you're getting close when he starts going SO fast that it takes either keen eyes or pure luck to keep up.) KEEP THIS!  After getting that, head to Land's End.  Keep going until you get to 6 pipes with Piranha Plants sticking out.  Engage in battle with them and use the Lamb's Lure/Sheep Attack to win.  Inside one of the pipes you'll find a Gold Chomp.  Stand at the upper closest corner to it and jump 3 times.  Doing so will get you to the Grate Guy Casino.

In this area, head inside and go to the guy standing on the ball.  This is Grate Guy.  Keep talking to him until he let's you play a game.  Keep playing until he gives you the Star Egg.  This item hits ALL enemies with 100 points of damage and can be used ENDLESSLY.  So it's REALLY a keeper.  After this, you can get rid of the Bright Card if you want.

Think you have all you need to win?  Not quite.

Keep going until you beat Megasimlax. (The Piranha Plant Boss with one BIG Piranha Plant head.) After beating him, the Shyaway. drops a note.  Read it and you'll get the Seed.  KEEP THIS.  From there, keep going until you rescue King and Queen Nimbus.  There, head back to outside of the castle and go off to the right.  You'll soon find a hidden path.  Take it and you can access a secret invisible path that leads you to a Shyaway.  He'll give you the Fertilizer.  KEEP THIS.

Head back to Rose Town and go to the back.  Head into the house and talk to the old guy.  Give him the Seed and Fertilizer and a vine will appear.  Climb it and you can get the Lazy Shell Weapon and Armor.  Give the armor to Bowser, but keep the weapon, but DON'T Equip it yet.

Have it all yet?  NOPE!

You need the Quartz Charm from Culex.  Beat him, equip the Quartz Charm to Bowser, and it's all you need to win.

From there, keep stocking up on Rock Candies as much as possible, using the Star Egg when you finally run out.  When you finally reach Smithy, before facing him, head back to Toad and stock up on items that recover your health.  You can go ahead and Equip the Lazy Shell weapon to Mario now.  Keep using Rock Candies and Star Egg on Smithy, making sure to recover when necessary, until you win.

Congrats to you when you beat this!  You'll be one of the greats when you pull this off. :)

Good luck! (You'll SERIOUSLY need it! :P:)

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I also love that game. Simple, straightforward, no real angst to speak of (mercifully), and above all else: fun. Also very difficult because of the enemies, not because of the control scheme.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I enjoyed watching a play through on youtube.  Looks like a fun game with very frustrating spots.

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
a speed run on The Speed Demo Archives beats the game with the Super Jacket and Attack Scarf, he skips the Quartz Charm, and only collects the attack lazy shell, but it's pretty close to a 100% run (sans the above, the Ghost Medal, the Feather (I think,) the game cards, lake song and beating Jinx,) he's the only guy I've seen get the Terrapin IBadge/Troopa Pin and the Super Jacket/Attack Scarf. in my days, I've seen every little piece of this game... it's amazing :3

and for clarification: The Quartz Charm makes you immune to all status ailments, the attack scarf is the most useful of accessories (especially when combined with the Super Jacket) as it increases your status so much... The Super Jacket is basically a cross between the Lazy Shell (armor) and Quartz Charm, minus the negative effects of the Lazy Shell, the Lazy Shell (weapon) is the strongest weapon in the game (perhaps vs. Frying Pan?) and the Lazy Shell (armor) is the most useful armor in the game for a support character (often Peach, for revives) as it gives ungodly defense, but basically nullifies your attack...

I know a lot about the game, I studied up on it numerous times, once while playing, once after watching the speed run, and once after finding out about this guy called Abarna10... he has discovered a few game genie tricks, etc :p

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thank you pokeplayer984 and Tails_155 for telling me about the quartz charm and the list of other things. I appreciate both of you taking the time to explain all that.

My method for Knife Guy's Juggling:
I love all the challenging secrets in that game. I try to find easier methods to anything I can though. I learned the best way to win the ball juggling challenge in Booster's Tower. The first time I  tried it, I had little trouble until the last two times when he goes into overdrive. I usually got them wrong. I don't know if this method was just easier for me because I'm blind in my left eye so I just had a smaller picture to work with, but don't try to follow the red ball at all. Look at all the balls in general and it's easier to notice the last side you see red. Honestly, when I started doing that, either I've gotten lucky on the 50/50 every time, but I beat the game every so often and I haven't messed up on the Knife Guy in years. But like I said, it is easier to focus on a smaller image with just one eye. And I doubt it would work for most people to simply close one eye, because they are used to using both so it would probably be different, I guess. I don't know if it would be too much different or not with two eyes or not, but you can always try it and tell me what happened.

Most original secret in my opinion:
My favorite secret in the entire game is getting to work in world's most popular hotel. I mean, you gets tips like mushrooms and honey syrups all the time. It is so realistic how that hotel is operated, that sometimes customers will come in wanting a room. If someone don't like the price or another small problem with the place, he or she will get angry and leave. If there is couple, sometimes they'll argue for a while whether to stay or leave! How many games do see with randomly generated dissatisfied customers of any establisment? It's too bad that you have to end up broke to work there since I try to save my gold coins.

Why not Mallow?:
Most every SMRPGLOTSS fan knows about the four types of enemy weaknesses: pressure (Mario's jumps), fire, lightning, and ice. You always have Mario so you automatically have half the weaknesses at you disposal. Mallow has ice and lightning, the other two. So with him and Peach, you can keep everyone healthy and have every enemy weakness in the game. So why does nobody ever use Mallow? I mean, I'm sure somebody out there does, but everyone I have met in my entire life including me and my SMRPGLOTSS master who got me started on it, uses Bowser and Peach. I know Bowser can take a lot of damage and deal a lot of damage for free (physically). But Mallows attacks mostly hurt everyone! The only "attack" Mallow singles out is Shocker. I mean, he can heal too and tell you how close the enemy is to passing away. So why do we seem afraid to use him? People say he is a weak character, but I call him advanced because his amazing power selection and it takes work to keep him alive. Yes, his health, defense, and attack are fairly low, but he's made for magic anyway, and as for the defense and health thing, do you really come close to using all your magic all the time? Peach is there to keep her friends alive, you know. After I get Bowser though, Mallow never sees the light of battle again. It's obvious why most have Peach, but I am so thrilled to use the previously "baddest guy around" on mhy team that I won't use the seemingly logical choice. This is my excuse: I was so tired of being pummeled by his brute strength in other games that I was dead set on having the fun of doing so to my new enemies. Geno can kill any non boss with one hit and still get all experience, but that's his advanatge over the others and besides getting a hundred super jumps, doing that move is the hardest move to use. Most one hit kills in other RPGs don't give experience because they're easy to do, you get no points, and a one hit K.O. is rather useful for a swift battle. But since the makers still wanted you to get points from it, they made it extremely difficult to use. So it's pretty clear why Geno doesn't show up much, but this about Mallow. What are your thoughts on why so few ever use him when they no longer need to?

In case anyone is interested in my team and equipment:
Mario:
W- Lazy Shell- Strongest weapon
Ar- Work Pants- Increases defense and attack
Ac- Jinx Belt- Greatly increases attack
Bowser:
W- Drill Claw- Strongest weapon
Ar- Work Pants- Increases defense and attack
Ac- Safety Ring- Prevents instant kill, raises magical resistance, and prevents bad
                         statuses
Peach:
W- Frying Pan- Strongest weapon
Ar- Lazy Shell- Cuts attack greatly but she is a healer anyway and defense increase is off the charts
Ac- Scrooge Ring- All powers cost half as much FP to use, perfect for those that
                           like to heal frequently

If you could play as a standard boss:
The last thing I like to think about is which single boss would funnest to play as. This doesn't include the super powerful bosses like Smithy, Exor, Jinx, or Culex. I imagine what it would be like to swallow an opponent for a while like Belome, cancel options like Bowyer, being able to reincarnate after dying once like Czar Dragon, or any of the others. But I've decided, if I could play through the entire game as a boss, it would be Punchinello. I can fight and hide behind my underlings. I have five special attacks which isn't bad, more than Bowser anyway. Create 4 weak micro-bombs, 4 stronger rob-bombs, 3 very strong mezzo-bombs, my ultimate attack, a king-bomb (which would have worked before if Mario's team hadn't beaten him up so badly) and finally, I can weaken the physical attack power of every opponent on the screen by using Sandstorm. Besides, I like his characters design and his hunger to be noticed in the world since nobody seems to have heard of him makes me feel bad for him. He wanted something good but just tried getting it the wrong way. He tried so hard to beat Mario to be seen in the world as a somebody, but only ends his own life from trying to use his ultimate power after being too weak to control it. He's my favorite boss that I'd like to play as. Besides the four on top, who would you like to try out? Later!