The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

"Yellowbellies rule!!" RP

Goldenwind · 145 · 15769

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
You are most welcome Goldwind. Conquer those exams! :)

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
@Little Bro  @RainbowFaceProtege Gentle Sharptooth said he was leaving the server after what happened in the Discarding Discord thread.  :rhett_sad I don't know if he'll return, but I understand his choice and I hope that he feels better. For that I think it's best we halt this RP out of respect. We can always build on to the ideas he left for the "Rainbow Face" RP that is being planned.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
@Little Bro @Goldenwind
I'm still shocked that Gentle Sharptooth has left. :(petrie It seemed so sudden. He will certainly be missed, and I really hope this won't be the last we see of him. I got a PM from him putting me in charge of the Rainbow Face RP, but he didn't mention Yellowbellies Rule. I have reached out to him about this, however, so I will let you know if he responds. For now, I agree with you, Goldenwind, that the best thing for us to do with this RP is stop unless Gentle tells us he wishes otherwise.

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
He said I could continue using his chars, but it wouldn't feel right for me.  :(petrie He had ideas for the dino army of the dead and he did a wonderful job as the sharptooth chars.  I have also reach out to him and I have yet gotten a response. I just hope he is alright and that he feels better. To me I feel he needs all the comfort he can get.  :lfsadface

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah...no one can play sharpteeth like Gentle Sharptooth. :rhett_sad I don't think any of us could do his characters justice. I will try to stay in touch with him as well, hoping he'll eventually return. I'm sorry for everything that's happened recently, especially because I'm afraid I've been a catalyst for it in some ways. I've posted a thread in AM to clarify my thoughts about Discord, because I feel I owe everyone else an explanation of where I've been coming from.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Yeah...no one can play sharpteeth like Gentle Sharptooth. :rhett_sad I don't think any of us could do his characters justice. I will try to stay in touch with him as well, hoping he'll eventually return. I'm sorry for everything that's happened recently, especially because I'm afraid I've been a catalyst for it in some ways. I've posted a thread in AM to clarify my thoughts about Discord, because I feel I owe everyone else an explanation of where I've been coming from.

You were not the catalyst. I left because of hurt over my own Discord Thread. You are not the blame. :)

I have returned, and if @Goldenwind  so desires, I can reprise my roles as Sharpteeth and Yellowbellies.

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright, time to get this yellowbelly chaos up and running again! :Mo

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Let the Chaos rise! “Rise like a storm!”:lol

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
A quick warning that I am doing a Jojo reference with the Rainbow Face because I can't get a crazy idea out of my head.  :bestsharptooth

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
A quick warning that I am doing a Jojo reference with the Rainbow Face because I can't get a crazy idea out of my head.  :bestsharptooth
As someone who knows next to nothing about most anime/mangas, I wouldn't have known it was a reference if you didn't say so. :PCera Though I might've thought you had a very random imagination. :lol

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Gonna reply ASAP, playing catch up. :)

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Our Yellowbelly madness has gone quiet. :lol

I already posted, so its someone elses turn. :)

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
I might post later on today. XD Though is there anyone who wants to rotate posts like in the Quest for Telling RP?

Little Bro

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Thank you for the reminder, Gentle. :)
Go Chomper!

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I might post later on today. XD Though is there anyone who wants to rotate posts like in the Quest for Telling RP?

Yeah Sequence would be great if you prefer.

Here is some ideas on turns:

Goldenwind
Gentle Sharptooth
RainbiwFaceProtege
Little Bro

Or

Goldenwind
RainbowfaceProtege
Little Bro
Gentle Sharptooth

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm up for taking turns! I noticed this RP had slowed, but since I was the second-to-last person who posted I was afraid I'd be posting too often if I jumped in again already. :confused Since you were thinking about posting tonight @Goldenwind I don't mind if you want to go next. :DD

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
I am sorry is “Quest for Telling” slowed Yellowbellies down lol XD

It was not my intent, I am RPing in two other Non-LBT RPs. So. Iam use to running and playing in multiple RPs. :D

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
@RainbowFaceProtege Thanks, though I don't mind if anyone else goes first.  :duckyhappy

As someone who get's worried about over posting, I think the order should be the same as in the Rainbow face RP. @Gentle Sharptooth 's second option. I feel like if we get it set up like this, it might speed up again.  :)petrie

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
You are the GM @Goldenwind, your wish is my command. :)