The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Humanized LBT

Dalekdino · 614 · 109232

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Feb 20 2014 on  05:45 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Feb 19 2014 on  01:50 PM
Quote from: Dalekdino,Feb 19 2014 on  05:14 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Feb 18 2014 on  08:00 PM

I could see that. I mean, in the futuristic world this looks like, I could see some androids. Cyborgs, too. Maybe the rise of machines, or something...yeah, I like Sci-fi. Though, based on what I've seen, this looks like it could be in a dismal future, where robots and cyborgs run amok. Androids can be in there, too, I guess. When you talk bad future, you can put it as far ahead of the current time as you want. I'm seriously LOVING what you've got going here, and I think this is a great way to bring Ozzy and Strut in here. :DD
Yes the world my humanized version of the LBT films takes place in is pretty a apocalyptic future were a load cyborgs and androids programing went wrong turned against humans. And the great valley is a safe zone.
Anyway glad you like my android Ozzy and Strut:)
I figured as much. I'm SUCH a Sci-Fi nerd, XD
And now my brain will probably combine this with Star Trek, somehow... :lol
I really do. And I love how the helmets help to show their different personalities. Of course, I like Strut the best. I admit, I love him. He's CUTE! And now I'm getting the image of Android Ozzy singing "Eggs"  :lol
Anyway, the best part about this for me is, I love LBT AND Sci-Fi, so this is a combo of two of my fav. things!
Yeah I quite liked Strut too as a kid. Even though I only saw the 2nd film a few times as a kid (as I sadly only rented it growing up) I remember a part of the EGGs song that made me laugh was when Strut's asked "Here's a juicy little leaf with a beautiful stick in it. Can't I have a taste.... If a promise just to lick it". I don't know why but that cracked me up as a kid.
Another think I kinda like about Ozzy and Strut is their British like myself:)
Well there stereotypical accents but still.  
I too am a huge Sci-Fi fan, mainly dr who.
I'm also quite found of fantasy stuff.
That's my favorite part of that song. I think Strut is so cute! I'd like to check out Dr. Who sometime. Never watched it. I like fantasy stuff, too. I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to more updates on this. PLUS, I LOVE Anime! So, you just combined my two favorite things!  :smile

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
I highly recommended dr who it's a great show. I should do more LBT and dr who crossover art sometime. I'm quite found of anime too, it's the only style I can draw humans. Also anime style works best for the unnatural hair colours for some of my humanized characters. Also I want my humanized version of the gang to look cute (unlike some other humanized version's I've seen that are quite creepy) like their dino counterparts, and most anime kids tend to have high cute factors.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Here are my sort of humanized Chomper's mum and dad from LBT 2 and 5.

I made them cyborgs like I did with Sharptooth.

At first I wasn't to sure about making them cyborgs as my human version of Chomper is 100% human. But then  I got the idea that when they were converted into cyborgs the programming didn't completely work and they still remember that Chomper is their son.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
This is based off a scene from the LBT 2 were Ozzy and Strut corner Littlefoot and co on a cliff edge just before a volcano or erupts.  

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Feb 21 2014 on  11:42 AM

At first I wasn't to sure about making them cyborgs as my human version of Chomper is 100% human. But then  I got the idea that when they were converted into cyborgs the programming didn't completely work and they still remember that Chomper is their son.
I could see that. Like, maybe, they got captured and converted by scientists or something. That would explain how Littlefoot and the gang find a young Chomper, too, and take care of him until his parents escape and find him.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Feb 23 2014 on  11:29 AM

At first I wasn't to sure about making them cyborgs as my human version of Chomper is 100% human. But then  I got the idea that when they were converted into cyborgs the programming didn't completely work and they still remember that Chomper is their son.
I could see that. Like, maybe, they got captured and converted by scientists or something. That would explain how Littlefoot and the gang find a young Chomper, too, and take care of him until his parents escape and find him.
Yes that is quite a good idea for a back story.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Feb 24 2014 on  01:06 PM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Feb 23 2014 on  11:29 AM

At first I wasn't to sure about making them cyborgs as my human version of Chomper is 100% human. But then I got the idea that when they were converted into cyborgs the programming didn't completely work and they still remember that Chomper is their son.
Yes that is quite a good idea for a back story.
It goes to show I've watched too much Star Trek, :lol! I'm glad you like it. If you ever wanna use any of this, feel free to. I'm using most of it in my head, anyway.  :lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

This is an update and re-draw of my Humanized version of the LBT VHS cover.

http://imageshack.com/a/img163/3893/2m63.jpg

This time I've included my android version of Ozzy and Strut, and cyborg version of Chomper's mum and dad.

I also re-drew the gang as I wasn't happy with how I drew them in the original.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Ah, SWEET! Loving this! I get sooo excited when I see you've made an update. :D
And I LOVE THIS! I really hope you do more from the sequels.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Feb 26 2014 on  01:36 PM
Good to know I have a loyal fan of these:) Yes I do plan do more humanized squeal scenes, well ones I like that is. I'm not going to do anything from the 6th film as that's my least favourite in franchise. I'll do more from the 2nd now that I've made an android Ozzy and Strut and cyborg Chomper's mum and dad.
I'm thinking of sort of humanizing Ichy and Dil, as the 4th film is my favourite I thought I should do them. For Dil I'm thinking of making her look a cyborg version of the main villainess from the show Terrahawks called Zelda.  And Ichy a small flying robot of some kind, maybe a robotic bird.
I did think about making Dil a witch or hag, but that's more fantasy stuff, and as you know the world where my humanized stuff takes place has more of a Si-Fi vibe to it.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Feb 26 2014 on  10:05 AM
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Feb 26 2014 on  01:36 PM
Good to know I have a loyal fan of these:) Yes I do plan do more humanized squeal scenes, well ones I like that is. I'm not going to do anything from the 6th film as that's my least favourite in franchise. I'll do more from the 2nd now that I've made an android Ozzy and Strut and cyborg Chomper's mum and dad.
I'm thinking of sort of humanizing Ichy and Dil, as the 4th film is my favourite I thought I should do them. For Dil I'm thinking of making her look a cyborg version of the main villainess from the show Terrahawks called Zelda.  And Ichy a small flying robot of some kind, maybe a robotic bird.
I did think about making Dil a witch or hag, but that's more fantasy stuff, and as you know the world where my humanized stuff takes place has more of a Si-Fi vibe to it.
Well, it's anime, LBT, and Anime. All of my favorite things.  :smile  Thankfully, I'm not a big fan on 6 myself. I do like that idea. Though I like the witch idea, too, Dil was always more of a power character, so I think a cyborg fits better...maybe a former witch who was converted?...Yeah, dunno where that idea came from...sounds kinda weird, actually. Don't think that'd work. :lol And an Ichy-bot sounds cute. I look forward to seeing that.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Feb 26 2014 on  03:20 PM

Well, it's anime, LBT, and Anime. All of my favorite things.  :smile  Thankfully, I'm not a big fan on 6 myself. I do like that idea. Though I like the witch idea, too, Dil was always more of a power character, so I think a cyborg fits better...maybe a former witch who was converted?...Yeah, dunno where that idea came from...sounds kinda weird, actually. Don't think that'd work. :lol And an Ichy-bot sounds cute. I look forward to seeing that.
Yeah I think I'll just stick with the cyborg idea. Yes it feels kinda good to be mixing my favourite western animation with Anime.
I came up with the designs for my humanized versions of the characters and outfits from a load of anime and manga characters and even some real life  people, and mixing them up.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Feb 27 2014 on  07:01 AM

Well, it's anime, LBT, and Anime. All of my favorite things.  :smile  Thankfully, I'm not a big fan on 6 myself. I do like that idea. Though I like the witch idea, too, Dil was always more of a power character, so I think a cyborg fits better...maybe a former witch who was converted?...Yeah, dunno where that idea came from...sounds kinda weird, actually. Don't think that'd work. :lol And an Ichy-bot sounds cute. I look forward to seeing that.
Yeah I think I'll just stick with the cyborg idea. Yes it feels kinda good to be mixing my favourite western animation with Anime.
I came up with the designs for my humanized versions of the characters and outfits from a load of anime and manga characters and even some real life  people, and mixing them up.
Yeah, I don't think that kinda fantasy/Sci-fi mix at all. It's just odd and makes no sense. It IS a pretty interesting concept, and making it Anime...well, I can see it. Well, you did a great job with all those inspirations, cause they all really look like what the LBT characters would wear, if they were human.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Here is my sort of humanized version of Ichy and Dil from the LBT 4.

I made Ichy a robotic bird, and for Dil I made her a cyborg. I based the design of the main vileness from Terrahawks "Zelda".

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/puppets-...wks-290x400.jpg

I did think about making Dil a witch or hag, but that's more fantasy stuff, and as you know the world where my humanized stuff takes place has more of a sci-fi vibe to it.

In future drawing you will see that Dil can shoot a laser from her cybernetic eye, and Ichy can omit a tractor beam from the green orb on his chest.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Feb 27 2014 on  07:42 PM

Yeah, I don't think that kinda fantasy/Sci-fi mix at all. It's just odd and makes no sense. It IS a pretty interesting concept, and making it Anime...well, I can see it. Well, you did a great job with all those inspirations, cause they all really look like what the LBT characters would wear, if they were human.
Oh great:) I thought I'd give Petrie glasses as he has very big eyes I thought glasses would magnify them and make them look bigger then they are like his dino-counterpart. And I always pictured Cera with blonde hair if she were human. I think it's mainly because her original voice actress Candy Hutson is blonde. I also got the idea for the long style of it from one of my half sisters I told you about. And I pretty much made Littlefoot's hairdo look a bit like mine.
And I may as well tell you, I got the idea for Spike's hairdo from Sota from Inuyasha, and Ducky's from young Zelda in the manga version of Ocarina of time.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

Well, it's anime, LBT, and Anime. All of my favorite things. :smile Thankfully, I'm not a big fan on 6 myself. I do like that idea. Though I like the witch idea, too, Dil was always more of a power character, so I think a cyborg fits better...maybe a former witch who was converted?...Yeah, dunno where that idea came from...sounds kinda weird, actually. Don't think that'd work. :lol And an Ichy-bot sounds cute. I look forward to seeing that.
Here's something else you might like the sound of. I'm thinking of doing android versions of Rinkus and Sierra like I did with Ozzy and Strut except they have jet packs so they can fly.

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Mar 1 2014 on  06:08 AM

Well, it's anime, LBT, and Anime. All of my favorite things. :smile Thankfully, I'm not a big fan on 6 myself. I do like that idea. Though I like the witch idea, too, Dil was always more of a power character, so I think a cyborg fits better...maybe a former witch who was converted?...Yeah, dunno where that idea came from...sounds kinda weird, actually. Don't think that'd work. :lol And an Ichy-bot sounds cute. I look forward to seeing that.
Here's something else you might like the sound of. I'm thinking of doing android versions of Rinkus and Sierra like I did with Ozzy and Strut except they have jet packs so they can fly.
I like that very much! I can't WAIT for you to do it! Not only to I like Strut, I happen to like Rinkus, too.  :wow

CeraTheRed

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Feb 28 2014 on  06:12 AM
Here is my sort of humanized version of Ichy and Dil from the LBT 4.

I made Ichy a robotic bird, and for Dil I made her a cyborg. I based the design of the main vileness from Terrahawks "Zelda".

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/puppets-...wks-290x400.jpg

I did think about making Dil a witch or hag, but that's more fantasy stuff, and as you know the world where my humanized stuff takes place has more of a sci-fi vibe to it.

In future drawing you will see that Dil can shoot a laser from her cybernetic eye, and Ichy can omit a tractor beam from the green orb on his chest.

Ah, I missed this! I like this, alright! The tractor beam makes sense, so any prey can be held in place, since, as you'll remember, Dil had HORRIBLE vision. :lol That could help her actually CATCH something!  :lol

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account

This is an update of my humanized version of the LBT 4  journey through the mists ( my favourite LBT film) VHS cover.

https://imageshack.com/i/bbedtij

This time I've included Ichy and Dil, and I re-drew Spike and Petrie as I was happy with how I drew them in the original.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: CeraTheRed,Mar 1 2014 on  03:32 PM

I like that very much! I can't WAIT for you to do it! Not only to I like Strut, I happen to like Rinkus, too.  :wow
It maybe sometime before I go through with it though, as I want o do more stuff with my android Ozzy and Strut, cyborg Chomper's mum and dad, and robot Ichy and Cyborg Dil. I also try and come up with a human version of Pterano as well. Thing is drawing adults is my weak point.
But yeah give it time I'll do more scenes from the 7th film.
Like I said before I found it ok, even though I wasn't too keen on the digital inked and coloured animation. And there was the odd scene I found very silly. Mainly the water skiing scene. Yeah I'm sorry to sound like a miserable old stick in the mud. But even as a kid I thought it was silly (and would never work in real life) and for me tuck away the seriousness of the river chase. Every time I saw it I kept expecting the wipe out theme to start playing. Yeah if I ever humanize that scene I'll change it quite a bit.
But apart from that I liked the 7th film as a kid (and like the songs) and it certainly made up for the crap we got in the 6th film.
I'm also thinking of humanizing the Rainbow faces.
My idea is to make them human, and wear multi-coloured masks.