The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Challenge

Nick22 · 247 · 29335

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(I was under the understanding that the previous story didn't happen, so neither of them have Dragon Powers nor are they the dragon Lord and Lady...Change it to "ZPE" powers instead of Dragon and I'll let to go... I sent you a pm about it. I'm willing to compromise...)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"I know what you mean. But the minister is bring her up. he told me that this is the most important find and said something about Dinah requesting to come up to stand with me on this most important find for Dinoton. and the tri-foundation alliance." Wayne spoke to Stripetail in a serious tone

"that one of the reasons I am looking like my dinoton form again not only for my own self reasons but request by the minister. he spoke of that this important find being that, it for a start of a new golden age of Dinoton." Wayne gave the details of the reason. "We discovered some old scrolls that was called magic and the staffs these was used to help those powers and in fact they was ZPE powers so me and Dinah was given the"

"In the scrolls they stat that those that hold them are Dinoton Sorcerors, I am now a Dinoton Sorceror that still as important, but being the right hand support to the Minister. It a trandision of Dinoton and Diniah being with magic as called ZPE now is as well a dinoton Sorceroress. so you see why she'd coming up with the Minister" Wayne said to him placing a claw hand on Stripetail's shoulder with a smile on his dinoton beak.

(I've edited the post :) )

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
that will work Thanks :D )
"So you are a sorceror now?' Stripetail smiled. "I expect you to come over to begin your training" he laughed. Wayne laughed with him.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quackpot ship got lost and ends up arriving near where the space station is "What is... that a ship! I know that! I got to tell the Bossasaur at once!" quark "Wait a minute. Is that Dinosaurs I see in space suits? It is!" Qaurk quark "Rex going to be so pleased what I found! good thing this egg cracker keeping me and my ship out of phase those ships look really mean with all those weapons" Quackpot then turn his ship around "I need to find the others first. hope they getting that professor owl like the Bossasaur ordered them to" Quackpot spoke out and his ship leaves at high speed.

meanwhile Ankylo and Brachio find the professor alone "He haven't heard us? how come?" Brachio asked

"It our Egg Cracker of course" snort "Now aim your fossilizer at him and fire so we can find Quackpot and get out of here" Ankylo spoke and Brachio aims it

He fires but the professor see his pen and ducks down to pick it up the beam its the picture and fossilizes it "I missed!" Brachio said with anger

"His going to notice someone is here lets go!" snort "come on!" they rush out the room with the egg cracker and when he raise up he notice the picture was turned into store frame and all looking around seeing no one and sensing no one.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The professor is a female)

Trissus looked at the frame for a moment, then turned and walked away.
_
The rest of the day went smoothly for Eva, all of her classes after second hour went by without any problems.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ankylo saw Eva and the Professor coming over to her "I see her the owl!" Ankylo spoke out

"Lets try again" Brachio spoke and aim his gun at her

"This time" snort "don't miss!" Ankylo told him and Brachio fires, the professor stopped and turn direction the beam misses and hits a tree turning to stone. "You missed!" Ankylo yelled out

Eva turn to see the tree glow then disappear to show a stone tree "What the?" Eva turn to where the beam came from but nothing was there. "something is here..."

Brachio aims at her "Don't bother!" Ankylo shouted "lets go" they run to their ships and being out of phase just outside the dimension the ships took off "I can't believe we messed up twice!"

"Rex is going to be anger with us as well" Brachio said back through the comm system.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You think?' Trissus said. "This isn't the first time this has happened, A picture in my classroom was turned to stone when I was leaving after my class. Whoever they are, whatever they are, they're after me, clearly. Don't worry about this Miss eva, my problems don't concern you, and you should keep to your own business." She looked at her again with that piercing glare.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rex was standing near by "those tail for brains failed again!" Rex sneered "I have to do this myself!" he see the professor glaring at Eva "Mmm... I remember that one. prefect" Rex walks up behind the professor "It time to take her but lets devole her first" He grins aiming his Devoler at her.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Trissus seixed eva arm twirled around and muttered a few wiords under her breath,. Eva's paws glowed, and the creatures eyes flew wide.. Distictium protectus" She intoned. Rex fired but the blast bounced off them and hit a plant, delvoling it to a sapling. "Whoever you are, stopping meddling in this dimension! You are not welcome here" She said coldly, her grip on Eva was cutting off her circulation. "Now Go!"
(You can't just take her that easily Threehorn. I have plans for her throughout the story ;) I think some tweaking is needed, say, they device doesn't work because of the professor advanced magic, and because Eva is an AI. It will work on weaker magicians though, like the younger students)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Curses!" Rex growls "Soon I will have this power!" Rex runs to his ship "BUt I will leave a reminder though that I will be back for that Owl" he fires a beam at a statue and the ship takes off even it still phase out of their dimension the beam blew up the statue and the ship left without them notcing where it went.

"Rex this is Quackpot I found something you will really like!" Quackpot spoke out on the comm

"Better be good..." he growls.

"I found a ship from the Ancients of Reptilon it in some space station over a world called DInoton it full of dinosaurs!" Quackpot told him and Rex grins.

"Oh really. lets go back to tar pits 2 and see what you got on these Dinotons" Rex grins the ships disappearing from the dimension. "But we can't keep taking off and going to this dimension the dinosaucers will discover our plans!" he yelled as they left to their own dimension.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(News wouldn't spread that quickly imo.. Have them find out a couple days later...)
Trisus let go of Eva's arm which was numb from her vicelike grip. "Someone tried to attack me, so i had to defend myself... and your powers proved useful." she said, a faint smile running across her beck.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Thanks" Eva smiled "But who or what was they?" Eva asked "why they after you?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They are from another dimension, exactly what they are, I don't know. I don't know why they were after me exactly, but i know they were. I don't want any fuss about this, tell your mentor, and no one else, if this gets out into the public I will be vERY upset, I prefer privacy, and If I find you blabbed, your grade will suffer.." Trissus said firmly.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Just have to say that would I promise to not tell and I would keep a promise" Eva smiled "I never break a promise"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I will consider that as your promise' Trissus said. "Now go and tell him, if he wishes to talk with me in private I will be in my office late.. good day Miss eva" She turned and walked down the hall, her claw sounds receding into the distance..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Wonder who or what doing this and why" Eva whisper to herself "but i better keep this quiet for now"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Eva entered the library, and saw Alicia sitting at a table reading a book. She noticed Eva and smiled."Hi, Eva! come over her and sit by me! I'm anxious to hear how your day went!"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"the second lesson was a bit rough but other then that it was all great" Eva said sitting down by Alicia

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Rough? I TOLD you! i want the details!' Alicia said, a disturbing smile on her face.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Eva tells her about it. "so that how the lesson went, the professor really hammered into everyone"