The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Eragon

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I said, myself, I thought the film was okay (as already stated, and I will be getting it on DVD whenever it comes out), its the book on which its based that I have a problem with. As someone who has seen and read both of the above in detail, just trust me, it is more or less LotR and SW Jr.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I would add that Eldest is not as good as Eragon..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
I saw the film and didn¥t read the movie. And it¥s my favourite dragon film now :D

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I still leave the honors of "favorite dragon movie" to DragonHeart. You can't top a cast that includes Sean Connery.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Dragonheart is too one of my favourite dragon films. But it¥s at place 2 after Eragon. At place 3 is for me the Reign of Fire

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I...had no objection to the movie.  I liked the characters better, and their dialougue.  But Eragon is supposed to have dark hair, as is Arya.  Little irksome, that.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I loved the book, but felt that the film really wasn't much cop. I loved the first five minutes, but really felt it went downhill from there. After realising that they had decided to omit elves and dwarves from the film, I'm afraid I gave up on it.