The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy Starday, The Anonymous Person!

MurMur · 57 · 9582

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy birthday!  :birthday I hope that you have a great day!

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Happy star day from Kos. Wish I'd known sooner your birthday was coming up, I would have done a B day drawing for you.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only 17! (p.s. welcome to the club)

Happy birthday, and may there be many more to come! :birthday

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Congratulations and a very happy 17th birthday do you The Anonymous Person :)
I hope that you are having a great celebration today and will have an 18th year of life of health, success, happiness, friendship, luck, peace, love and occupation :birthday

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Thanks to all so far.  :)  I will post details on today either later tonight or tomorrow.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Happy Starday, hope you have a great day with lots of fun.

:birthday  :DD  :lol  :wow  :smile  :angel  :idea  :celebrate  :cheers

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Happy birthday! Have a great day! :celebrate

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Midnight

• Freaking Rawr!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://icedragonnet.blogspot.com.ar/

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks again to everyone's wishes.

Needless to say, I had a great birthday this year, but before I get to that, you probably noticed that I didn't post anything about mine last year. To sum that up: a surprise party was held at a local legion hall, with several of my friends and family members showing up for it. Appropriate enough for my 16th birthday. ;) I had quite a wonderful time then.

This year, however, was not so eventful (unlike the last few years), but it was still fun nevertheless. The meals I had were delicious; breakfast was waffles topped with Reddi-Whip and chocolate syrup, and lunch was a grilled turkey and cheese sandwich, a recent favorite of mine. Now I crave them again... :lol

The cake was awesome too:

Triple-layered cake (two chocolate, one yellow) with cream cheese frosting and blue and orange icing (my two favorite colors at the moment). The rest of the yellow cake batter was used to make some cupcakes...yum yum.

Now for the gifts. I had actually gotten a few movies I had requested the night before, and here they are:

(and the most random pick out of them...)

All three movies were stuffed in one box, as I kind of thought would've happened. Being as my folks love teasing me quite often, here's what they marked at the front of the box containing those movies:

In case you're wondering, yes, my hand is there to block our address.

(rest of birthday presents are on next post...)

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Obviously, I did not get any other gifts until the following day, the first gift (from my grandparents) being...a new phone! The phone is what I used to take the rest of these photos; the ones from the post above were taken on my tablet prior to receiving it. See if you can tell the difference.  ;)

Next, I got this songbook:

And this pitch pipe (both gifts from my uncle):

Next, my folks gave me these awesome surprises; first, this book on how to control a music software that I have on my computer:

A book on the basics of voice acting (a career I am seriously considering; some of you might already know that ;)):

And something I totally didn't see coming...

I'll play you guys something one of these days...if I ever get good at it :p Also, on the front of the huge box, my folks marked it as a "Complete A to Z Barbie Collection". ...Sometimes I hate my folks. :lol

Following these events, I went to a video game tournament with my cousin at the church I regularly attend. Of course, video games aren't really my thing anymore, but it was useful time to hang out with friends.  :yes  Coincidentally, my mother had told the youth pastor it was my birthday and that I would be there, and so came this (with the addition of the name of a person now who works at the church whose birthday had been the previous day):

Sadly, it never got touched, so I can't tell you further details of the cake. Oh well, I couldn't have eaten a piece anyways, not after eating almost a dozen(!) pieces of pizza.

So, as you can tell, my birthday was awesome.  :yes

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday TAP :birthday Congratulations on making it to 18 :yes  Hope you have a great time  ^^spike
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Happy birthday!  :birthday I hope that you have a wonderful day, and a great year ahead.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Not much, just some clothes and a new backpack. I'd have gotten more if a lot of money wasn't spend on a high school graduation party I had barely over a week ago, but honestly, I'm perfectly fine with what I've got now.  :yes