The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Free-Form Fantasy

Noname · 944 · 38287

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
(OOC: Sorry if this is going slowly. I might do a count and see who else is still active in this RP.)

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
(OCC:  I'm still on.  I'm just not sure of how to move on from here, especially for my chars to end up staying longer than they like.)

After paying the smithy and receiving her bow back, Shiana ran her thumb down the smooth but strong silk string, and she was satisfied.

"Hey Halo," Youri said from near the door.  "I think she likes it..."

----------

Meanwhile, outside the city, a white sail could be seen above the horizon.  The sail belonged to a sand skiff, gliding across the sand like a ship on water.  A lone passenger rides upon it as it heads for the city...

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
The skiff glides into the city, and the lack of wind through the streets slowly brings the skiff to a crawling stop.  The passenger, draped in desert sand-colored robes, calmly stepped off to pat the dust from his clothes, leaving the hood for last to straighten and allow his ears to poke through.  He lifted his gaze, taking in the smells of the city in his sensitive snout.  Underneath the hood was a jackal-head with dark brown fur and light brown eyes with slight tints of green.

He then turned to his skiff and removed his pack from it.  Afterward, he said a single word in an unknown language, and the skiff began to vibrate and fold itself into a small palm-sized box.  The traveler picks it up and tucks it away into his pack before strolling further into the city...

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
(OOC: I'm not sure if I shall have time to return to this one. I might make a post from time to time. Thanks to everyone who posted here. I'm going to concentrate on my main RP, now hosted at my site. Feel free to check it out if you wish.)