The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Wildcat Cafe

brekclub85 · 415 · 41469

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Food! Food!" some of the feral wildcats called as they chased after Mona and Flash. A few others were preparing a fire and spit.

"And trust us, if you screw up, we won't be able to talk our boss out of cooking you," Kiara advised.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
lets us do our jobs, kiara ' kopa said firmly' and table 3 needs some more fries' he saids holding up a re-order slip.
-
well, we do out rank you bro ' kovu pointed out. ' we get perks like our own swimming poll. refillable fridge in our room, and 50 extra tv channels- all about food of course' he grinned.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kiara was quick to take the order out to the correct table. "Enjoy your stay at the Wildcat Cafe," she told the customer.

Oliver went back to his table where he found a strawberry ice cream come awaiting him as a reward. "All right," he grinned as he began to lick it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kovu began to pan fry some fish for the lunch time rush. he had a huge tray of plates topped with breaded fish, and was putting more fish on them.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
When the fish burgers were ready, Kiara went to take them out to the customers. As Panty would do, Kiara made sure to saunter around, giving the customers a good view as she handed them out to ones who ordered them.

"We always deliver right on time," the lioness smiled.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
kovu brought some appetizer platters for the wolves table, along with fries. "enjoy' kovu blamed.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Panty and I are the ones who most commonly deliver the food to the customers," Kiara explained to Vitani, "For obvious reasons you can guess."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
tits and ass, most likely' vitani smirked at Kiara :hey, gotta draw in crowd somehow , right?'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"After all, Panty and I share the title of "World's Most Beautiful Woman" Kiara said with pride, "And besides being married to me, Kovu gets to have fun with Panty sometimes too after work."

Vitani let out a small, cordially laugh. "Of course, I won't let Kopa have things like that," she smirked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
bet he's not the only one she has fun with ' Vitani said. I have no doubt about that. beautiful types have lots of hookups.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Oh yeah, she gets with a few other guys here too," Kiara nodded as she returned from serving some steak cubes to customers. She then turned to her mate. "How does it feel to be with both of the world's most beautiful ladies?" she asked Kovu

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm blessed by the gods " kovu said, as Panty came by with a cleared tray. "yes you are, now table 7 needs more drinks.' she said. She smirked at Vitani " theres  seconds being ordered at table 10. get on it.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Here are the drinks, Kovu," Kiara smiled as she quickly put in the right drink and amount of ice into each cup. "Just think, only 10 more minutes and we have the rest of the day off."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
vitani prepared the foods and drinks for table 10, and was given a big tip for prompt service. a bell rang, and Kopa stunk his he'd out of the kitchen.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Eventually, those who worked the morning shift for that day had their shift end.

"Oh Kovu," Kiara purred seductively, her, Panty, Xiro, and Vitani going over to him, "Tell Vitani about the place we like to spend our time off."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we have ur own bath house" Kovu grinned.lets head up the stairs ' he said, motioning to a staircase that wound up the mountain.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Kovu and I come here lots of times," Kiara told Vitani, "The warm water will do wonders on your fur, trust me."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
theres bubble baths, hot tubs, and pools for swimming ' Panty said. "Think of it as a perk for working for Wildcat." Sounds like fun" Vitani said. " I'll go swimming " kopa said " I'll soak in the hot tub ' vitani said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And of course," Kiara grinned, she and Panty walking over to Kovu, "The tubs are the best place to get.....intimate with someone you love," she purre,d licking Kovu's cheek.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Care to join me in a swim ?' Kopa asked Panty " sorry big boy, I prefer black manes and babes to red manes. nothing personal, you're just not my type..' Panty said , turning Kopa down cold.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: