The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

For the Stone, or For Friendship?

LBTFan13 · 321 · 29539

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante, his confidence restored, stepped up next to Zaine.
"I second the idea of splitting into groups.  That way, we can outflank those two egg stealers, and make them pay!"
As he said the last bit, he smacked his arms together, a smile crossing his face...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nods, "There could be some good in that.  We'd have to decide who goes on what team and if we have a co-ordinated plan.  To out flank them, and track them, each group would need to have at least 1 sharptooth since their sniffer is better then most plant eaters. "

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I agree with Zaine, two groups."
"I think we should have atleast one adult and one flyer in each one, that would easen things up a bit". Mitch said.

"Mim, you're the oldest of us, do you know the two best ways to get there?" he asked Mim, and our flyers here could tell us were they last saw them?"

Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail just smiiled as he felt the gag taken out of his mouth and whispered to Littlefoot "So you have a plan...right? Cause I was just going to bite through these ropes and attack one of them, but if you have a better idea, I'm all for listening."

~~~~

Cyrix walked over and smiled as he heard Zaine outline his plan. Then he spoke up "Very wise Zaine very wise indeed! However I do believe that one group should solely focus on finding Longtail and Littlefoot, while the others go on to find the stone." He then looked to Zaine and said

"You'll be leading that group Zaine...you must at all cost find that stone before those egg eaters do!"

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"That's true Cyrix. We should also be searching for that stone, and Zaine knows where it is right? I'd like to search for the stone as well so can I come with you Zaine?" Shera said.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine nodded. "I guess I can't argue, although I really want to also look for Littlefoot and Longtail. Then again, I am the only one that knows where it is out of us." He thought for a second. "I suggest Chomper joins with the group that goes after Ozzy and Strut. He has their scent, so it will be easier for him to track them down." He turned to Shera. "Shera, I welcome your help. I must warn you though, this is going to be extremely dangerous." He then looked over at Cyrix. "I assume you are going to want to find your nephew, and I'm sure Cera will want to find Littlefoot." He then addressed the group as a whole.

"It's up to you guys what we do. I just made some suggestions, but which group you guys want to go in is up to you."

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I'll go with anyone really. Or if anybody wants me in their group, I'll go!" Mitch nodded.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"No, I love my nephew, but I do know he can take care of himself..I'll be following you to fifnd that stone." said Cyrix with a determined look on his face. He then turned to Mim and asked "Will you go find Longtail and make sure he is safe?"

"Oh you bet i'm going after Littlefoot! No one hurts my friends and gets away with it!" shouted Cera as she stomped her foot into the ground. "So what are we standing around for...let's get going!" said Cera again with a irritated look upon her face.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Ok, I'll go with you for Littlefoot and Longtail." You're right cera, let's head out!"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine was a little surprised at Cyrix's answer, but he simply nodded. "Ok then. I agree in saying that Mim should go with the group hunting down the two egg stealers." He thought to himself: Ok, here's what I got...

Going after Stone:

Zaine

Cyrix

Shera

Going after Littlefoot and Longtail:

Cera

Mim (possibly)

Mitch

Chomper

He looked towards Dante. "Dante, could you come with me? We need someone with your strenghts with us."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"If that's what you need, then count me in, Zaine!  My strength is at your disposal."
Dante said, grinning at his friend...

"Then Virgil and I shall aid the group after your friends.  That is probably where we can be of the most aid."
Motochika said, rising to his feet and bowing...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I'm not afraid of the dangers." Shera said. She came and stood next to Zaine. "You can tell me when we're going to leave.

(OOC: I'm gone for this weekend, more info see my topic in the fridge.)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim nods, "I am willing to go with the group to rescue Littlefoot." Mim said nodding, "How about the others though, Ducky, Petrie, Soar?" She asked.

Ducky nods, "I want to help too, I do.  Yep, yep, yep." She said nodding.

Petrie nodded also, "Petrie want help." he said.

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Soar appeared to be fighting an internal battle for a few moments, the outcome of which came blurting out:

"I'll go." She immmediatley was very embarrassed, and cringed.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera turned, smiled and said "Well I'm glad...we can always use someone else to help us out! So which group are you going with?"

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I'd sure like one of you flyers in my group" Mitch said, pointing at the flyers.

"And for all in my group, this is not a field trip, and if we can avoid violence, we will do so. If the egg-eaters leave without picking a fight, we just bann them into the Myserious Beyond." Mitch said with a serious voice.
"Our main task is to get Littlefoot and Longtail back in one peice."

"However, if they DO pick a fight, or if they've hurted them the most little..." he stoped and smiled.

"Go ahead, but you'll have to get to them first or I'll get them myself!" he said with a sinister laugh. He was especially looking at Cera, knowing that she would most defenitly be into the second alternative.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine laughed at Mitch's comment. Yeah, Cera would definitely like that... He turned towards Ducky and Petrie. "I don't want to split you two up, so you two can come with me if you want." He then looked at Soar. "I'm really grateful you want to help. I was actually hoping you could go with the group after Littlefoot and Longtail. We need a flyer to look from up high, and you would be perfect for it!"

Chomper walked towards Zaine. "I'm definitely helping the group look for the egg eaters. I picked up Littlefoot's scent a few minutes ago, and it's not far from here. You guys can make better time heading to the stone."

Zaine nodded. "Thanks Chomper." He then looked back at everyone. "Ok, so let's recap:

The following are in the group going after Littlefoot and Longtail:

Cera, Mitch, Mim, Virgil, Motochika, Soar, and Chomper. Either Mitch or Mim should be the leader just because they are older, but keep Chomper close by. He knows what scent to follow.

The rest of us are in the group going after the stone:

Zaine (Me), Ducky, Petrie, Cyrix, Dante, and Shera. Cyrix and I will lead our group.

Once you guys have found Littlefoot and Longtail, free them and get out of there fast. I don't know what Ozzy and Strut are planning to do, but I highly suggest you don't wait around to find out. If they wont release them without a fight, then...well... use your imagination." He made a devilish grin at that last comment. "I suggest we eat and drink up before we leave, because I doubt we will want to stop until we either get to the stone or find our friends."

"How will we tell you when we rescue the others?" Chomper asked.

"My connection with the stone and my parents might be able to give me a visual as to what you guys are doing," Zaine explained. "I'll know where you are, but it might not be permanent."

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
'Hey, you forgot about us. Argaya will go with you to the stone, Zaine. I'll go to get Longtail and Littlefoot.' Vylor said.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine gasped a little. "Sorry you guys :lol: . Ok, add Vylor and Ptyra to the group going after the egg eaters and Argaya to our group."