The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time - "Dawn"

Lillefot · 725 · 36249

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Lone Fastrunners?  I've had little contact with them personally, but I have heard about them while on my travels..."
Motochika said, breaking his silence at last...

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cyrix nodded and turned to Blueberry and asked, "Well it seems the lone fast runners are a widely talked about rumor at this point...would you care to separate fact from rumor...of course you don't have to if you are sworn to keep it a secret."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie nodded, "Me keep secret." He said nodding.  

Diver nodded, "I can too. I certainly can."

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"The lone fastrunners was, or maybe they still are, a legendary herd of fastrunners who possesed great knowledge and arts. I lived with them as a kid, due to the loss of my family..."

Something flashed in the eyes of the blue runner as he mentioned his family, he turned his head away for a few seconds...

"They learned me everything I know... before they left me to live here in the Great Valley. Who knows where they are now..." Blueberry said.

Then he chuckled a bit.

"As for seperate rumor from fact... No, the lone fastrunner are not overnatural!"
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So they are real like Doc is." Diver said.  

"And no magic like being able to make ground sparkles appear at will or breathing out very cold air." Mia said skeptical of the whole magic stuff.

"They sound like interesting individuals to meet." Mim said.  

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
They are, indeed. But only if you get to face one. They are very shy I think, Ecco said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix looked startled as he asked, "Wait...Blueberry...they left you here...may I ask why? I would hope it was to learn about what makes this valley so unique. And not just to...get rid of you."

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"... I have also wondered why they left me here..." Blueberry mumbled quietly.
"But I don't think... no... I know they wouldn't leave me here to get rid off me.."

"I think that they wanted to protect me..." Blueberry said.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix looked puzzled as he asked to everyone present, "But protect you from what...I wonder? Perhaps this is cause for more understanding. I think we need to find out why this is all happening...do you agree?

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Yes, Cyrix is right." Blueberry said and rose up from the stumb.
"I think all of us should gather..." he suggested and looked at the others.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Blueberry, Ecco began. Can you remind the raptor who took Longtail with him?

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Yes, I remember him, though I wish I didn't...
What about him?" Blueberry said, looking at Ecco

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It¥s just a thought, but... maybe they tried to protect you of him.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Maybe, but then why him?
There are several dangerous fiends out in the Mysterious Beyond, they might aswell wanted to protect me from RedClaw... or from the hazards of the Mysterious beyond in general...
Also, it seems that no one has ever heard of this guy before... he... just appeared?" Blueberry said thoughtfully...

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine shook his head. "I can't think like this! I have to believe I'll find Longtail, whether his mother wants me to let go of him or not. I know deep down in his heart the real Longtail is fighting back, and I'm going to find him if it's the last thing I do!" He then looked over towards Dante. "I don't know about you, but I'm going to find him. My best bet is in the Mysterious Beyond. I won't care if you don't come with me, but just don't tell the others. Especially Blueberry. He'll do anything to stop me." With that, he turned and headed into the direction of the Mysterious Beyond. He eventually stopped and looked back at the Great Valley and his friend. He waited a little bit in case Dante decided to follow him.

Wherever you are Longtail, I'm going to find you and bring you back home.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Blueberry turned to Cyrix again.
"We need the others to gather. But I highly doubt the adults would like it...
This has to be done discretly..."

"I agree." Littlefoot said. They are sure not to like us planing stuff..."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It could be to protect you from becoming corrupt which seems to effect some exposed to parts of the phenomenon." Mr. Thicknose said.  

"It could also be, maybe in part, so someone who has learned some from them could teach others also." Mim said.

Mr. Thicknose nodded, "That is possible also, and something I was about to say."  

"There is 1 less fiend out there.  My sister helped take care of the sharptooth, she certainly did." Diver said nodding.  

"Me remember." Petrie said, shivering a bit, scared of even the remembering of him.  

"Is there some way to find them or signal them that they may be needed here?  Or do they wonder around like Doc does?" Mim asked.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix sighed and replied to Blueberry by saying: "I'm afraid you may be right. We need to find the other young ones." He then turned to Littlefoot and asked, "Can you find the others and bring them here...but keep it quite. We don't want to start a riot amongst the grown-ups"

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Sure... I will"

"We'll wait for you at the Thundering Falls." Blueberry said and smiled at him.
"Thank you."

"No problem, see you later!" Littlefoot smiled back before running off.

Blueberry turned to the ones present.
"Okay, lets head for the falls."

OCC: To make extremly long post short... ASSUME Littlefoot talked to you if you're controling a young character, and head for the Thundering falls.

IC:

Littlefoot sneaked around the legs of the adults. He spoke to all the other young ones, Ruby and her company, he managed to get Petrie's attention and told him aswell.

Then he got to Cera.
"Hey Cera, Blueberry needs us at the Thundering Falls, we are going to talk about Longtail... you coming?"