The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time - "Dawn"

Lillefot · 725 · 34551

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
!Deleted, matter solved!
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(ooc: Is that just the gang, or does it include my oc young ones of Diver (one of Ducky's twin sisters) and her 2 friends Mia (a maiasaur) and rhyn (a long tailed flier of rinkus's type?)

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine wasn't sure if Dante had followed him or not, but he kept mving. He wondered what the others were doing right now. "They're probably worried about me. Well I don't care. None of the adults were going to help me find Longtail, so I have to do this myself." He then began calling out his friend's name. "Longtail! Longtail! Where are you?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante leapt from tree to tree.
"Longtail! Can you hear me?!"
He yelled, moving alongside Zaine...

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
(( I would assume it would be any of the children that want to come including our OC's))

Cyrix sighed as this was taking longer than he thought it would, as the bright circle was starting to fall from the sky, but he knew he still had some day light left. He suddenly had an idea, he figured if he couldn't find Cera and Petrie, he decided he'd look for Ducky, and her sister Diver as they were related and were sure to be together this late in the day.

He stepped up to Ducky's nest also knowing that most of the elders were still arguing. Cyrix slowly approached the pond and whispered "Ducky? Diver...are you two here? Please...I need to speak with you. It is very important."

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
OCC: Who is with Ruby¥s group now? Spiral, Mim? I am not sure at all

IC: Ruby followed Blueberry¥s lead and turned to the other young one¥s. Okay, let¥s go.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine glanced over at Dante and smiled. "It's nice to know you still have my back Dante. I don't think I could do this without you." He then returned to calling out for Longtail. "Where are you Longtail? Please answer!" Where could he be?

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
OCC: (Who was playing Cera again? )

OCC: ( I would assume it would be any of the children that want to come including our OC's) This is correct.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
OOC: (I think GVG is playing Cera. If you need me to, and if he doesn't mind, I can fill in as Cera for him)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: im confused, is this some time later when littlefoot comes to the kids and tells them, or is it from the previous post where most are at the meeting? ))

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Nov 14 2008 on  10:25 PM
(OOC: im confused, is this some time later when littlefoot comes to the kids and tells them, or is it from the previous post where most are at the meeting? ))
OOC: ( I said ASSUME. Littlefoot has been walking from youngster to youngster. It's up to them if they're following him to the thundering falls or not. NO adults heard or saw him. I choosed to do it that way to save time and effort. It would have been one * of a long post the other way. And if you still want the gorwn ups to have noticed them, come up with a excuse, like: "I'm going off to play... "etc etc.
The thing is simple:
-Want you young OC's to go along in the search for Longtail in part 2? BRING them to the Thundering falls. Asap. )

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: I'm still confused but I"ll have to plough through amd just do what makes sense to me even if it does not fit. I have to assume it is the next day or something and over the course of the day LIttefoot does what he does.))

Petrie nodded to Littlefoot then seeing there may be some grownups nearby says aloud: "Good idea, me go ask Guido if he want to join in game near Secret Caverns." Petrie said, saying it in his normal voice in case any grownups heard.  He flew off towards in the direction where Guido usually was at that time of day, but once he got near trees he flew down among them and headed off towards the thundering falls.  

The 3 friends (Rhyn, Diver, & Mia were playing near there favorite spot when Littlefoot came to them and left.  They got together and talked about what to do.  They nodded at the plan.  Rhyn could fly and was fastest and if they were goiing to leave the Great Valley and look for someone they should ask if their friends Deon or Blue-eyes could come, secretly.  Having a friendly fast biter was useful, and they had had adventures together.  

Rhyn took off as fast as she could while Mia and Diver went over to the stream and started to swim up it for a bit, heading towards Thundering falls, but at a pace that seemed like 2 kids playing and not really heading any where in particular.  They did get and head over to land, heading near the small cave they knew lead outside near where their friends lived.  

Rhyn landed near the exit/entrance to the cave outside a bit tired.  She whistled her whistle name and the whistle for help, but non emergency help and Deon and Blue-eye's whistle names.  She wished
 she was as good at the whistle language as Mia was.  

Deon looked up at his older brother.  "Sounds like Rhyn needs our help."

"You should stay here."

"They were my friends first.  We face danger together and if you want to go you'll have to tell mommy & daddy why you can't watch me for a while." Deon said.

Blue-eyes nodded picking up his younger brother.   And put him onto his back.  "Ok, hold on tight." Deon held grabbed a hold of his brother who then ran off towards the entrance to their special small cave.  He got there quickly with his fast running.  

"Come, we must meet at the Thundering Falls.  Littlefoot wants to go and look for and rescue someone who left the Great Valley." Rhyn said as she flew up seeing them get near.  

"I saw young longneck outside Flattooth valley before.." Deon said.

"That wasn't Littlefoot, come on, we have little time." Rhyn said and flew back to the Great Valley.  

Once there Blue-eyes whistled for Mia and Diver who helped them make their way to the Thundering Falls, swimming underwater for periods of time, hiding in bushes at times ect.  

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
After what seemed like an hour of searching, Zaine and Dante couldn't find any sign of Longtail. Zaine shook his head in frustration. "He has to be here somewhere. We can't give up looking Dante. I know Longtail is here!"

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cyrix along with Cera in tow finally reached the Thundering Falls. Cera gave a huff of frustration and said, "This had better be worth it Mr. Cyrix. My daddy is going to yell for days when he finds out about this, even with you tagging along, he's not going to be happy."

Cyrix then sighed and replied, "Well Cera, we will just have to wait to see what happens." He then stepped over to the other children who were present and waited for others to show up, knowing the word would spread fast.

He then noticed Blueberry under the waterfall like so many mornings before meditating, trying to clear his thoughts on what was to come. Cyrix then looked up as the bright circle slowly began to set over the mountains surrounding the valley.

~~~~~~~~

A pair of eyes were watching both Dante and Zaine. These eyes were familiar and yet so different that had they noticed they might not have realized who they were looking at.

A laugh then cut through the air, getting both Zaine and Dante's attention and the voice behind it was one they both recognized. "Hello boys...long time. So, you've both come looking for me...how...noble. You sad fools, you should know by now...that friendships or not... you... are...DOOMED!" Longtail then laughed a dark evil laugh once again as he stepped out into the last few moments of daylight.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie landed near where Cera was, "How many come?" He asked looking around at some others present with curiosity.  

(OOC: Not sure if folks or the gm want me to bring in just 1-2 of my oc's or some sort of limit since I have quite a few oc kids?  I'd not mind.)

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Ruby and Ecco were waiting next to Littlefoot for the others to come. Ecco got interested as he saw Blueberry under the thunderfalls. He went to him and stood himself under the waterfall as well. But not for a long time, because the water was falling hard and it was very cold. "WOAH." He made a jump back. "How do you manage to do that Blueberry?" He asked a bit confused.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Blueberry did not answer. Infact, he didn't even move.
He sat absolutlely still, breathing deeply.
But inside his mind... there was a storm.

Blueberry had wandered far back in time. Back to when he traveled with the lone fastrunners... he know he could remember more of the hidden valley... only if he found the right time and memory...

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante turned to face Longtail.
"Longtail. You finally show yourself, huh?  Look...I don't want to hurt you...but...You leave me no choice..."
He said, then shut his eyes for a moment.  When he opened them, they glowed with the aura of the Sankakku...
"Bring it on...my friend..."

Virgil and Motochika ran joined the others at the Thundering falls.  Motochika strummed his Shamisen nervously, then spoke.
"Cyrix, Cera, Ecco, Ruby, Petrie...Blueberry...  It is a pity we must meet here under such sad, dismal circumstances..."
He trailed off...

Virgil nodded.
"He's right.  It's a shame that we're meeting to discuss the loss of our friend.  But we have to plan..."
He said, resolutely...

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Deleted by GM

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: not sure of the ooc comment or what it means.))

Petrie flew a bit close to the waterfall, not planning on flying into it just to see what the attraction was.  Some flecks of water fell onto Petrie who shivered and flew back to where Cera was.  "To cold for Petrie.  Feel like when groundsparkles get on wings." He said, shivering again at the memory.

Rhyn flew in and landed a short distance off from the rest.  "Is this everyone?" She asked looking around.

"Me no know." Petrie said shaking his head.

"Some of my friends are just behind me, but 2 of them may frighten you by their appearance." Rhyn said.

"But they are certainly are friendly, they certainly are." Diver said running up from where she had been running.