The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time - "Dawn"

Lillefot · 725 · 34559

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Cera frowned at the memory of the frozen sky water and said to Petire, "Ugh don't remind me...that whole adventure was way to cold." She then turned to face Rhyn and said, "Oh yeah, how scary can your two friends really be?"

Cyrix however turned to Virgil and Motochika as he said, "This is far more than just a sad time. This is also a time for redemption, and change...in all of us. I do hope you two are ready."

Longtail scoffed and replied, "Oh dear...Dante...where I come from...those are fighting words!" He then took a fighting stance, but before he attacked he muttered "What's wrong Zaine...too stunned to fight? Are you afrid of me? Are you sure you have the strength to kill me if needed....cause I doubt you do."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Motochika nodded.
"I am...prepared for what may come.  I feel as such, at the least..."
He said, grimly smiling...

Virgil nodded as well.
"The same for me.  Though...there is something I must let you know.  I have...a unique, and...deadly power.  Now isn't the time for that, though.  I'll tell you later."
He said to Cyrix...

Dante cracked his neck, squaring off into his fighting stance.
"I really don't want to have to do this, pal...but..."
He shut his eyes for a moment, letting a tear run down his face.
"But I will, to save you.  Let's get it on!"
He said, lunging...

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
(OOC: I'm not sure how far Gustav wanted us to get in this fight between Zaine, Longtail, and Dante, especially since the first part is ending soon, so let's not get too carried away all righty? :D )

Longtail was right. Zaine didn't have the strength to kill him. In fact, Zaine wasn't scared of Longtail, but instead for him. He didn't want to fight him, not his best friend. But now they were being forced to, and Zaine couldn't take it. "Longtail! Snap out of it! We're your friends!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rhyn looked at Cera, "You'll see, but they are friendly despite the kind that they are." She said then whistled Mia's name.  

Mia came out where the others could see her, going on all fours as Maiasaurs often did.  Riding her was a small deinonychus type of fastbiter.  He looked around the area and said i flattooth, "It is neat here." He said smiling.    Walking beside her was a larger fastbiter that resembled a larger version of the one on Mia's back as if they could be related.   He was around Ruby's size, more or less.

"The younger one on Mia is Deon.  He traveled with us after we were separated from our families after the big earthshake.  He certainly did." Diver said.

"Yea, I helped them find their folks and we found mine too.  I followed the smell of their famiilies.  and Diver thought me how to swim too." He said smiling again at the happy memories of their traveling together.  

"Ya, we figured if we are going to be traveling outside of the Great Valley we should ask some close friends of ours who are fastbiters to come along." Mia said.  

"And the other one is Blue-eyes his older brother" Mia said.

Deon looked at Littlefoot.  "Are we going to rescue your brother.  I was with my mommy before and saw a young longneck outside flattooth valley heading away from it.  He was to far away and did not hear me say hi." Deon said a bit sad but understanding one could be to far to hear.  

(OOC: and there was a post where Deon did see I think Zaine and said hello but Zaine did not respond, maybe since he was to far away to hear him.  I've no idea what page.)

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Deleted by GM
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(ooc: I have done the above.  Not sure what all the fuss is about.  A little confusion is understandable no need to get huffy about it.)  

Another thing that may need discussion, if you are going to start a part 2 discussion is will all the fc's be reopen for folks to want, or just those who do not seem to have a player at the end of part 1.  & so this is not an all ooc post a little something that I find humorous even if no else does. ))

Petrie looked over where the newcomers were.  "Ff.f.f. fastbiters?!?" he said with some fear in his voice and launched himself into the air to fly to and cling to Littlefoot's neck, closing his eyes as he held on shivering.

"Fastbiters? Where? Where?" Deon said looking around to see where the other fast biters were & hoping they were friendly.  

Blue-eyes leaned over and tapped his younger brother on the shoulder.  "I do believe they mean us." He said smiling.

Diver nods, "He does I think.  I certainly do, yup." Diver said.

"Not many fast biters walking casually around here." Mia said with a slight sarcastic, but friendly overall, tone of voice.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
While Dante was lunging at Longtail, the young courrupted flyer was laughing and laughing hard! He then waited for the last moment and simply side stepped out of the way. He continued laughing as he watched Dante land on the ground where he stood moments ago. He then said, "Oh come on boys, surely my two former friends can stop me....and I haven't even attacked yet! What a pair of fools! You especially Zaine...such a coward that you have to have Dante fight your battles. You sicken me!"

~~~~~~~~~

Cyrix turned to the children and said, "Please, we need to be quiet now...I believe Blueberry has something to say to us."

Cera just stuck her nose in the air and turned to face Blueberry and wondered what he had to say.

The Dark Patriot

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Spiral and Kariya had moved off to discuss their actions in private. Spiral didn't think there was anything that they could do to help out...he was convinced that he'd be nothing more than a burden on the others. Kariya had tried to tell him otherwise, but nothing had worked. He did feel that he owed them for helping him, but couldn't think of something that he could do. This made him rather unhappy.

"We should at least go see what they're up to...even if we can't help," Kariya said.

"You're right...We could see...Not that it'll do much good..." he responded. With that, the pair moved off for the Thundering Falls, doing their best to keep hidden, a task made a bit more difficult due to Spiral's leg. It did take some time for them to get to the Falls, mainly due to their taking an extended route, but they did get there. They were fairly surprised due to the presence of the pair of fastbiters, but after studying their demeanor (and that of the others present) Spiral realized that they weren't there to fight. The pair arrived at the Falls and approached the others, having caught the tail end of Cyrix's words.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Hi, Scarface said with a shy smile, nice to meet you.

OCC: I dont know where Scarface is now. Guess he is still with Blue-eye

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine shook his head. "You're the one who sickens me! You've let yourself become twisted by this thing until now you've become the very evil you were afraid of! Deep down inside you know this is not the true Longtail! You have to fight this thing that's controlling you! Think about your friends! Think about your uncle! He needs you now more than ever!"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Deon looked at Blueberry getting a bit wide eyed and smiling a bit, "He's a neat color of blue." He said.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Yeah! Littlefoot said.
We're going to search for Longtail! Blueberry has a very good idea, he just need some thinking to remember a certain location, the location of the Hidden Valley!"

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Blueberry opened his eyes. He sat silent for a few seconds, then rose up and jumped to the shore. He walked to the group that have gathered.

"I remember. I know where it is" he said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Great, let's all run there right now, why wait." Mia said.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Indeed, Ecco agreed. We should get there as soon as possible.

Chomper still slept on Littlefoots back, just groaning a bit from time to time.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Blueberry's heart froze. He looked with wild open eyes over the group of dinosaurs infront of him. Something was not right...

"Where is Dante?" he said.
Then his eyes got big.
"Zaine!?"

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ecco looked around himself. I don¥t know. I saw them the last time as they were asking for Longtail.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cyrix sighed and said, "This is going to be a very bad night."

At that moment Longtail dodged another attack and said in a mocking tone "This is going to be a wonderful night!" he then laughed as stood up and looked on at Zaine and Dante.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine shook his head. "This isn't getting us anywhere Dante! We need a new plan and fast!" He wanted to do something, but he didn't want to hurt Longtail. Maybe this is what Soul meant when she said to let go. The only way I can fight him is if I'm not afraid. But how do I do that?

He stepped towards Longtail. "Listen Longtail! I know you're still in there, so pay attention! I don't care what you do to me, but I would never hurt you and I don't plan on starting to now. Hold me prisoner for all I care! Sooner or later I'll break through to you.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe one of them were the longneck I saw outside flattooth valley here, heading away from it.  He was about his size." Dante said pointing to Littlefoot.  "I don't know about the other one." He said.  

(OOC: I don't recall but I assume he was around Littlefoot's size more or less.  If not just say and I"ll change my pose)

"Maybe they ran off to try to save longtail.  They certainly could have, yup they could." Diver said.