Beyond the Mysterious Beyond > Travel / "Adventuring"

Heading to the Oregon Coast

(1/4) > >>

pokeplayer984:
Hey there, everyone!  Sorry about not telling everyone earlier, but I am currently at a hotel in Boise and me and my family are going to the Oregon Coast.

From here, the plan is to head to my Grandma's in Washington and stay there until Monday, where we will head for the coast where we have rented out a place to stay for the week.  We plan to be back by Sunday.

Other than a traffic jam, it wasn't too bad.  I did fall asleep on the trip over, but with my current work schedule, it was to be expected.

Anyways, that's all for now.

See ya later! :wave

Flathead770:
Have a great trip and take some pictures if you can!

Make sure to avoid the Oregon Trail. I hear it's quite deadly :p

Anagnos:
Have a great time and yes, take some pictures if you have the chance! :)

ImpracticalDino:
Ooh, that seems fun. Have fun on your vacation! What kind of marine life do you plan on seeing? :)

pokeplayer984:
I'm back and sorry I didn't reply during the WHOLE time I was gone.  For one reason or another, I wasn't up to it.  I can blame laziness, the kids making it difficult to concentrate or just not in the mood during the time I was able to.  Let's just do it all here.

First off, yes, I did get sunburned.  Mind you, not as bad as I could have gotten, but still bad.  Still feel it on my feet, just so you know. x(cera

With that out of the way, we stayed in Lincoln City at a house that had 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.  It also had 3 futons that changed into beds.  I got to sleep on one on the first floor and my nephews got the one upstairs on the third floor.

We didn't get to see much marine life outside of crabs and some crustaceans on the shore.  Other than that, this trip was a lot of fun.  Just being with the family really.

However, I will share something.  You see, there is a movie theater there.  They only play a few movies, but look at what was airing while I was there.  For only one day no less.

I hope you can read it.  I only had time to get one shot.  Anyways, yes, The Land Before Time was airing at a movie theater alongside the movie Yesterday.  Too bad I didn't get to see it.  Would've been nice.

As for more pictures... give me until Sunday.  Maybe then I can convince my Dad to upload the pictures on his camera.

Still, had fun with the family and that's what mattered most.

Until next time, see ya! :wave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version