Beyond the Mysterious Beyond > Saurus Rock: Member Hall of Fame

Award Winners 2021

(1/5) > >>

rhombus:
@jassy @somerandomfangirl @Flathead770 @Mouse-a-saur @chomper94 @Gentle Sharptooth @Mumbling @DiddyKF1 @StardustSoldier @RainbowFaceProtege

With the conclusion of the appreciated member voting, the 2021 Forum Awards have now officially come to a close. We would like to thank all of you who have voted in the awards and who have made the forum a better place with your participation.

The winners are now authorized to pick the award banners from the draft thread and add it to their signatures and also as a post to this topic so that the runner up in each category knows when it is their turn to pick a banner. Runner ups may take their pick after the winners (runners up will need to pick a different draft from the winner but they do not need to mark their award in any way as a runner up).

Here are this year’s winners:

Fanart:
Jassy
somerandomfangir (runner-up)

Flathead770
Rhombus (runner up)

Friendly:
Mouse-a-saur
Chomper94 (runner-up)

LBT Discussion:
Gentle Sharptooth
Chomper94 (runner up)

Helpful:
Mumbling
(No runner-up)

Proactive:
DiddyKF1
Rhombus (runner up)

Appreciated Member:
StardustSoldier
RainbowFaceProtege (runner up)

We would like to congratulate all of the winners and runners up this year! :) It is the participation and contributions of people like you who make this forum the wonderful place that it is!

As a final note, we will soon have joining awards for those of you who joined in 2018, and Patreon Support banners for those of you who are kindly supporting the forum financially. We will be posting those respective topics within the next few weeks.

chomper94:
I know I can’t go pick my discussion award banner yet, but I’m pretty sure I recall hearing Gentle Sharptooth having to leave for a bit on the forum?  So what should I do?

rhombus:

--- Quote from: chomper94 on October 26, 2021, 09:49:26 PM ---I know I can’t go pick my discussion award banner yet, but I’m pretty sure I recall hearing Gentle Sharptooth having to leave for a bit on the forum?  So what should I do?

--- End quote ---

For the time being, we can wait until he returns to the forum before picking out a banner. If his absence lasts more than a few weeks, however, then we might grant you an exception to waiting and allow you to pick out a banner first.

chomper94:

--- Quote from: rhombus on October 26, 2021, 11:53:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: chomper94 on October 26, 2021, 09:49:26 PM ---I know I can’t go pick my discussion award banner yet, but I’m pretty sure I recall hearing Gentle Sharptooth having to leave for a bit on the forum?  So what should I do?

--- End quote ---

For the time being, we can wait until he returns to the forum before picking out a banner. If his absence lasts more than a few weeks, however, then we might grant you an exception to waiting and allow you to pick out a banner first.

--- End quote ---

Ok, thanks!  Make sure to notify me if he isn’t back after a few weeks.

Sneak:
Congratulations to winners! :D

You make forum a much better place. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version