The Land Before Time > Episode Discussion

Discuss: Through the Eyes of a Spiketail

(1/15) > >>

Chikara:
Okay, so I switched on LBT on British TV today expecting re-runs, and came across this. Seems British TV is getting episodes before anyone else. Makes a change.

This episode is very much about Spike. You can hear what Spike is thinking a lot of the time, and you see through his eyes too. Quite a few insights into Spike's character.

The plot goes: On the first day of the cold time, Mr. Thinknose tells the gang about Hard Water Sweets (frozen grapes), and the gang set off on an adventure to find them.

Songs - Adventuring (Spike version), Follow Me (same tune as Remembering).

Sky:
I've never heard of that episode. Hmm...
Did you actually saw it?  :unsure:

Manny Cav:
What in tarnation.... Has anyone else on this board from Europe seen this episode? I've never heard ANYTHING about this episode. Truly bazaar.

Chikara, what channel was it, and what was the time? Because I'm sure I'm not the only one on this board who wants to know more about this mystery episode.

EDIT: Also, it seems Chikara somehow got a British television channel in the USA.

Threehorn:
I know this one! I was told about it by Aria and her mum last year I was told not to tell anyone. this is the one I look forward to getting to watch... It about Spike point of view of the world it is Episode 26. the last one, which means the UK...

THE UK has Aired ALL 26 episodes!!! That is... amazing, Look like the UK HQ of CN took it more serious then the USA, well the sister channel of CN in the UK Boomerang. that is simply amazing to hear this.

I got to keep a eye out for it when I get back to the UK if I can get Boomerang, they sure to rerun a fair few of them again

Manny Cav:
*gets out battle axe* Time to beat up some site to get some info and mabey even some videos!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version