Important Announcements > Announcements

New signature guidelines, 2009

<< < (2/7) > >>

Mumbling:
Even though I was worried, mine seems to fit perfectly fine:

My images aren't over 100kb either. Thanks for the new rules boss!

(I put this picture in here so you can see it does fit in the dimensions... Mainly because I cannot quite believe that myself!)

Petrie.:
^ Smart girl...yes you were fine, but thanks for confirmation.  I don't believe you've ever had a large signature.

Austin, after getting rid of those lines of text, you fit.  If you want, you don't have to do anything and just keep it the way it is.  Honestly, I wouldn't ever waste my time doing what you're doing...I'd have a picture and a bunch of links underneath.  Wouldn't look as professional I'd admit, but I"ll be able to do other things with those two hours I didn't spend on perfection.

Petrie.:
I'll be doing rounds tonight and I'm going to start sending PMs tonight to people whose signatures do not fit the guidelines.  Please act appropriately and change your signature so it at least fits the new height guidelines.  We're more lenient on the width, but you need to be no higher than 250 pixels (or so close I can't tell if you're a few off).

Petrie.:
Three members received PMs about their signature sizes tonight.  Please fix them!

Malte279:
Some of us have rather high stacked signatures again. Please check out if your signatures are in accordance with the guidelines or if perhaps they can be made so (e.g. by putting images or text lines into fewer lines rather than having one for each image or text line).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version