The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Petrie's mom and Pterano

Ptyra · 23 · 5952

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?

Petrie's Mom: Admit it! You DID break my snuggling stick!
Pterano: You hold a grudge longer than Mr. Threehorn, you know that?
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 04:15:54 PM by Littlefoot505 »

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie's mom: ...and of course I couldn't go to  flyer's college because mom had to throw away money on that stupid Future Flyer Leaders of Herd's camp every really hot time! Oh, sure, maybe if it had actually taught you something!

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Pterano: (Thinking) This is what I get for lecturing Petrie to bring his girlfriend home on time? It's not like I didn't
Petrie's mom: And remember the time you brought Ada home THREE minutes late?
Pterano: (still thinking) I'd hate to see the fate of the young swimmer who promises SPIKE to bring Ducky home on time

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Petrie's Mom: You never told me you had kids! I'm an aunt!

Pterano: It wasn't my idea to have those kids, it just... happened!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie's Mother: "I know of yellowbellies that I'd rather see be leader."

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Petrie's Mom: "So let me get this straight. You took the children to find Candy Mountain with two singing ponies, got in debt with them, and sold the children to pay off your debt? And now they're being sacrificed to unseal Cthulhu?"

Pterano: "Well, in a manner of speaking..."
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Petrie's Mother: What do you mean you have a small but rapid group of fangirls who take pictures of you and write all sorts of stories with you in them?!

Pterano: Beats me! I'm just an obscure character voiced by a well-known actor in a movie that is considered one of the most obscure in a now-canceled children's dinosaur cartoon.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Petrie's Mom: What do you mean that both Rinkus and Sierra are interested in me and are fighting against eachother for me?

Pterano: That's exactly what I mean!  They really are doing that!  This is their tenth match!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie's mom: "You danced with both Rinkus and Sierra didn't you?"

Pterano: "I didn't want either of them to feel left out.  & the invisible orchestra were playing some great band music."

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(It seems we now have a forum running gag XD )
Petrie's mother: So you're saying that the kids stopped goofing around when you phoned Chuck Norris?
Pterano: It was all I could do! The clone army was no help! Neither was that Balrog from the mine. Or an entire...herd...of tribbles or [insert many more sci-fi/fantasy references here]. And don't get me started on the success of Dumbledor's Army.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
1. Tory: You lummox! You ate my treestars! Just when I was beginning to trust  you by simply asking you to watch over them, you eat them! *goes on and on*

Pterano: *thinking* Dang, she's grumpier than Mr. Threehorn!

2. Tory: So you're the one who broke my snuggling stick! Darn it, Pterano! I told you not to go near it!

Petrie: *offscrean* So when do me pull April Fool's thing on her?

Pterano: When I give the signal...
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Pterano: "And that sharptooth was holding me in his claws!"

Petrie: [Offscreen] "Ooh! What happen next?"

Pterano: "He opened his mouth to swallow me whole, but I punched him right in the kisser!"

Petrie's Mom: "That's not how it happened! I had to fly in and save your sorry tail!"

Mr. Threehorn: [Offscreen] "You had to be saved by girl? HAHAHAHA!"

Tria: [Offscreen} "What did you say!?"
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Petrie's Mom: "It was you who threw that treesweet at Mr. Threehorn when no one was looking wasn't it?"

Pterano: "He was asking for it."

Petrie's mom: "How did he do that?"

Pterano: "Just his being himself."

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Tory: *after Pterano jumped out from behind a boulder to scare her* Darn it Pterano! Man, you scared the living wits outta me!

Pterano: *laughs* Oh, Tory, you have always been easy to scare. *whispers to Petrie* It's true! In fact, there was this one time when-

Tory: Pterano! Don't say a single word! *walks off*

Pterano: *waits til she goes off screen before continuing to whisper to Petrie* Now as I was saying-

Tory: PTERANO!!!!!

:lol Poor Tory...getting scared outta her wits by Pterano...that's friggin hilariously hilarious!  :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Pterano: "What is it with you, woman? It wasn't my fault Petrie got addicted to poker! I wanted him to learn how to play, so the other guys would not make fun of him if he was invited for a hand or two. It wasn't my fault he got so good he plundered the entire Great Valley, some nasty guys called him a cheater and are now throwing stones at your home at night!"

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,May 8 2010 on  03:06 AM
Petrie's Mom: "So let me get this straight. You took the children to find Candy Mountain with two singing ponies, got in debt with them, and sold the children to pay off your debt? And now they're being sacrificed to unseal Cthulhu?"

Pterano: "Well, in a manner of speaking..."
VERY LARGE LOL!! :lol i guess that is why the sky is orange!

Mama: Pterano. I am your sister!

Pterano: i already knew that!

Mama: oh, nevermind then... :slap

LBTLover1

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pranksterclan.co.nr
Pterano: So where is the ark.

Mother: Being reviewed by top men.

Pterano: Who?

Mother: TOP MEN!!!!!

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I don't care what anyone says, there is NOT a heavenly glow around your head and that's FINAL!"

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Pterano: Sister dear!

Mama Flyer: What?

Pterano: Where is my super suit?

Mama Flyer: What?

Pterano: WHERE IS MY SUPER SUIT???

Mama Flyer: I uhh...I put it away!

Pterano: WHERE???

Mama Flyer: Why do you need to know?

Pterano: I need it!

Mama Flyer: Uh uh! Don't you think about runnin off doin no derrin do! We've been planning this hunt for months!

Pterano: THE VALLEY IS IN DANGER!!!

Mama Flyer: MY EVENING IS IN DANGER!!!!

Pterano: YOU TELL ME WHERE THAT SUIT IS WOMAN! WE'RE TALKING ABOUT GREATER GOOD!!!

Mama Flyer: GREATER GOOD??? I AM YOUR SISTER!! I AM THE GREATEST GOOD YOU'RE EVER GONNA GET!!!

Pterano:  :slap