The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fanfiction.net account

Guest · 10 · 1499

ScratteLover2

Can someone tell me why I can't create an account at fanfiction.net, I use the user name from here, my email, and a different passowrd and it still won't let me create an account. Can someone create account information, and email it to me? I want to post my fanfics somewhere I can get feed back.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
What exactly does it say when you try to register for an account on FF.Net?

ScratteLover2

Registration Requires Email Verification
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FanFiction.Net will only accepts account created with a validate email address. A verification message is on its way to your email address: scrattelover2@z7.invision.com. In the message will be instructions on how to activate your account. Please expect a few minutes for email delivery.

If you do not receive the activation email within 24 hours, please re-register and a new activation notice will be sent out.

If you are using Hotmail, EarthLink, Yahoo, Gmail or any other email service with spam protection enabled, please make sure your mail account's junk/spam mail filter is not inproperly categorizing email from FanFiction.Net: Please add "bot@fanfiction.com" to your email whitelist.

But nothing happens at my email page here and it's been almost a month since I triend, I just tried again, samething happened, AGAIN!

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I wasn't aware that InvisionFree even had an e-mail system.

Anyway my suggestion would be to get a new e-mail address and try that. Gmail, Yahoo, and Hotmail are a couple suggestions.

ScratteLover2

The same thing popped up again. Now what do I do?

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Check your e-mail, and follow the provided link.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What e-mail account did you create? Did you actually create an e-mail or did you just write something like scrattelover2@hotmail.com or something else like that?

Anyway you need to wait for an e-mail from FF.Net. Check the spam folders if there are any.

ScratteLover2

Quote from: DarkHououmon,Apr 30 2010 on  07:06 PM
What e-mail account did you create? Did you actually create an e-mail or did you just write something like scrattelover2@hotmail.com or something else like that?

Anyway you need to wait for an e-mail from FF.Net. Check the spam folders if there are any.
Yes I actually created an email, but I won't find where it is there: ScratteLover2@Yahoo.com. I just hope that they send the email to me here, because I don't know where the email thing at Yahoo.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have a Yahoo account. To view e-mail, go to www.yahoo.com and click on "Yahoo!Mail" (it's located on the left side, in that column of different buttons). On the left side of the new screen, you should see things like "Inbox", "Sent", and "Trash" (there's others as well). When there's new unread e-mail, there should be a number (depends on how many new unread e-mails there are). Inbox is where most of it would go. Spam may also have e-mail in it. Usually it's just that, spam. But I would check here too just in case. I've had some e-mail go in spam instead of inbox.

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,May 1 2010 on  06:23 AM
I wasn't aware that InvisionFree even had an e-mail system.
I don't think they ever had one in the first place. ScratteLover2, you're probably thinking that your username here serves as your email account as well. Well I got bad news for you - it doesn't. :p