The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Petrie or Ducky?

MurMur · 9 · 1462

Poll

Petrie or Ducky?

Petrie
1 (50%)
Ducky
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
This is a sadistic choice. Both Petrie and Ducky are very awesome and cute, but you can choose only one of them.
Don't forget to explain your vote here.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Don't worry, no one is obliged to vote  :) .
But if you still want to do this, here's a hint: choose Ducky... No! Petrie!

Bruton the Iguanodon

Petrie!  :wub

Yeah, Ducky's very cute and loveable, but there's something about Petrie...I told in my story that in class---Science class, I believe---in January 2010 I suddenly started to remember that cute little bat-like thing, and how he was so loveable, yet as a kid always took for granted...needless to say I really loved him once I got back into the series in late March. Right now, he's my favorite of the gang! :smile

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Don't tell Ducky123 about this poll :lol

Petrie all the way because flyers rock :DD
I love Ducky's sweetness too, but I've always had a little soft spot for clumsy winged things :3
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Don't tell Ducky123 about this poll dino_laugh.gif
Too late :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol(you made me laugh, thanks :) )

Do I have to explain my vote since it's obvious for whom I voted :P: ???
For those who want to know my reasons read this topic

But sure Petrie is very adorable, too. How could you let us choose between those two  :slap kidding
Inactive, probably forever.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
I voted Ducky because she's cute, and I just adore cute things. Saying that, Petrie is also cute, but... I dunno, Ducky's cute in my opinion. It is quite a hard decision. :D

...that, and... I might not hear the end of it on Skype and/or here from Ducky123 if I didn't choose her. :lol Nah, I'm just kidding about that one. :DD

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Hmm...what to choose.

Never mind, I don't have to! Petrie!

Yeah, yeah, Ducky is also quite an adorable little one (and my second favorite), but like Bruton said, there's something about Petrie...that's gotta make me love this little bugger even more than when I first re-watched the original movie! *sigh* I only wish I had 500 posts by now...

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
I had to vote for Ducky. She's so adorable and cute...  can't... resist... the... cuteness... :DD