The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What location do you want to see again?

Guest · 4 · 986

Bruton the Iguanodon

So we've had quite a few locations visited over the course of the films. But which one was the one that stood out the most, the one you liked the best, the one truly most deserving of a reprise for another hypothetical future film? (Yes, I've put "big water" on there, since it's appearence in 9 was too brief)

For me, it'd be land of mists, no question!  ;)

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
The Land of Mists. The most beautiful and mysterious land in the Land Before Time universe, it has always been my favorite. Sadly, it appears only in TLBT4. It is possible that the swamp in TLBT X was actually the Land of Mists, but we can't know for sure. I think that Ducky123's new RPG will be an excellent opportunity to visit that land again.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^yes it will, MurMur :)

I'd like to see a movie with the Land of Mists as setting, too, but there's one place I'd like even more to see again... the region where the Gang was born... where the big earthshake happened... where Littlefoot's mother died...
So I voted for anywhere else in the Mysterious Beyond
Inactive, probably forever.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
While the land of mists would certainly be a great pace to revisit, I voted for the Mysterious Beyond because it it just that, Mysterious. Who knows what other valleys are lying out there, sanctuaries against the sharpteeth?
What about Pterano? What became of him? And Ozzy and Strut?
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein