The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Zelda thread (all)

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I dunno if this have been made already, but nevermind...

This sorta don't need any more explaination now does it?

The Zelda thread! All Zelda here!  :yes
Discuss, ask questions, and alike. yeah, yeah you know the deal.  :lol:

These are the games that I played (and beaten)

Link's Awakening
Ocarina of Time
Ocarina of Time-Master Quest
Majoras Mask
Windwaker
Twilight Princess

Twilight was a great game, really. But I found it to easy...
Want more like the Ocarina of Time Master Quest!  :wow

/Lillefot

Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zelda is great, I've playes Ocarina of Time-master quest too. One thing of the games it htat  you're always stuck on one point. It's great to play!

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah, the Zelda series.  What a grand arsanal of games. :)

I've definately played a good number of them, but I really didn't get into the series until Ocarina of Time came out.  That one was quite epic and made me fall in love with such a great series.  I would like to try to catch up, but I know that it won't be easy. :)

The latest one in the series, Phantom Hourglass, was quite good.  I'm not surprised that it made Nintendo DS Game of the Year when it came out.  They definately got the "All stylus and mic" controls right, something many games end up epically failing at.  The battles are also pretty impressive.  I especially like the new weapons in Link's arsanal.  The Grappling Hook and Hammer are welcome additions.  As for the boss battles, they were pretty dang good.  The one I enjoyed most was the final battle with Bellum.  That one was pretty dang epic of a battle.

Well, that's all I have to say for now.

See ya all later! :^.^:

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,May 20 2008 on  08:51 AM
There is already a thread like this.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...?showtopic=2009
DAO! I KNEW IT!   :slap

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
But no has replied to the old one in a long time, so its okay for this one to exist.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Phew*  :lol:

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Anyone else know about the little Fishing rod cheat in TP?
Used in the last part of the Ganondorf battle (the face to face one).
It's so hilarious!  :lol

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Well, I'm playing through agin right this minute, so I just might try it...if I feel like I can afford the risk of his blade.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
i haven't tried it, but ive certainly heard about it. I might give it a try one day if i ever get back to playing the game.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah, if one has played the whole game trough and found atleast 25% of hidden secrets (such as peices of heart and such) one can afford some kickass by his blade. :lol I find his blade a breeze to avoid though.

But this cheat is rather ult, I mean if you suceed, he'll be down instant with some combos if you're fast on the Wiimote.  :rolleyes:

Has anyone caught the biggest fish in the fishing pond?

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Has anyone caught the biggest fish in the fishing pond?
I highly doubt i have...ive never enjoyed the fishing aspect of the game, though it is kinda cool how you do it in the Wii version.

But this cheat is rather ult, I mean if you suceed, he'll be down instant with some combos if you're fast on the Wiimote.
I usually just wait for him to charge at me, then lock swords with him, if you beat him at it, hes open to a 4-hit combo, repeat 2 more times and hes done. Fight will be over in about 1 and 1/2 min with taking very little damage, if none at all, thats what i did for the 3-heart challenge.

Yeah, if one has played the whole game trough and found atleast 25% of hidden secrets (such as peices of heart and such) one can afford some kickass by his blade.
ya...20 hearts is way more then enough to fight him, especially if you have the magic armor as well with 1000 rupees.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Correct.
I'm a little dissapointed on the final battle, it is, as said before, to easy!
I think I shall record myself facing him^^
The only hard part where you have the highest chance of taking damage, is on horseback. :^.^:

Hehe, the biggest fish is quite hard to reel! I lost it many times before I finaly got it! :P: