The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Alpha Centauri

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I'm wondering if anyone here owns the computer game "Alpha Centauri" by Sid Meier and possibly the add on "Alien Crossfire"?

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
uumm, nope :P: Never even heard of it :lol: hehe

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I've heard of it, but I can't say I've ever played it :rolleyes:

buba

• Ruby
    • View Profile

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Sounds like a PC game to me (not that there's anything wrong with PC games) but I'm more of a console player myself. I did a quick bg check on your game Malte. Apparently, it's some sorta spin-off sequel published by EA games brought out by the makes of Civilisation 2 (hence Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri). I'm not much on this types of games but it looks pretty sharp from what the reviewers were saying. Rated in the lower 9's (outta 10)

So what's the sitch Malte? Why the inquest? You got it and want some hints & tips?!  :^.^:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Never mind :)
I got the expansion "Alien Crossfire" which is very expensive due to the fact that it was produced for only a very short time and is not sold regularly anymore. Now I got hold of it and it didn't work on my computer. I was going to ask about the problem if anyone had the game and may have made a similar experience. Fortunately I got it running afer all. It is one of the best round based computer games I have ever seen.