The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Just wandering about the RP forums

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I hardly ever come to this corner of the GOF offfices.  Brian can pretty much handle it without me.  I don't keep track of what goes on in these sections, or what's being played out in roleplays.

Just thought I'd wander about and see how things are going, and I'm honored to say that this section has turned out quite well.  I didn't consider making these sections at first because people have so many different notions of what a "roleplay" is and how it should be run.  Never thought it could work here, but I've read through some, and many of you guys are quite good at this.  I wonder how you make the time for it. :p

Glad you guys enjoy the section.  Oh, and here, I brought some treats.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I wonder how you make the time for it.

Me too.  That's the #1 reason I stick away from this section.  No time. :p

But yeah, this section has sure boomed in recent times.  I mean, if you look at the active topics for today, 50% of them are RP.  I think it's great that people here have the time and energy to involve themselves in RP.  It can be a good thing to have on forums...especially when everyone involved in them are so understanding and civil. :yes

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Junk Food! Sweet! Yeah Aves is doing a good job.. and people are being as random as they please, the Random Role Play section has become very popular..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
YAY COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C is for cookie! That's good enough for me!

Cookie cookie cookie starts with C!

Now that the Sesame Street reference is done, the RP section has been doing very well lately! It's awesome that we have dedicated rp'ers, as I like to call them, who make the stories incredible!

As to how we make time, well, it's because we are super special awesome! :yes  :lol:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It has been booming lately.   Ug, I'll let others enjoy those sugar foods, just looking at the picture I can feel...   I don't think anyone can be in every rp currently the way there are so many.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
I'm rather proud to see this section being so popular. As a fellow RP'er I enjoy all the stories and ideas folks come up with. And I'm also glad to see that others who may not have role played before be able to ask for help here and several members respond in a day offering advice and lending a hand.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,Jan 21 2009 on  01:14 AM
I'm rather proud to see this section being so popular. As a fellow RP'er I enjoy all the stories and ideas folks come up with. And I'm also glad to see that others who may not have role played before be able to ask for help here and several members respond in a day offering advice and lending a hand.
Top that.
I was brand new out of the box when I first came to this section.
I'm very, very grateful for all the help that the people around this section has provided me with.
Now being my... what is it? Third? RP, I feel that it wouldn't have been possible without all that teamwork and help. :)
It's a great section, that goes well. People's fantasy litterly burst and boil around here! :lol:

To answer a question above;
With enough ambition, you don't need time!  :wow
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Me doing a good job? bah, I've been so busy lately I have hardly much time to keep up with the RP's that I'm apart of!

But I'll have that cookie still **snatches**

As far as I know, things have been very productive in this corner of the forums. I have further plans for these forums. Its just going to take some time from this one man show to put it all together =P

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It is a very active part of the forum, more then when I first started here.