The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Untold Stories

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
As I said about the ideas I had on the RP sections, I soon decided to make stories of them.  Here are some titles for my stories:

Greek Fire
WW2, Human/Furry

Pirahna Pack
WW2, Human/Furry

Desert's Ransom
Modern, Human

Sand Dragons
Modern, Human

Battle of the Aurora
WW2, Human/Furry

One of these days, I need to find a site to post my work...

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
UPDATE:  I'm setting up profiles and ideas for the following stories (titles are still drafts, and some I have not come up with a title at all):

UNTOLD STORIES
Piranha Pack
WW2 era Sci-Fi, Human & Furry characters
Story of a small fleet of Allied warships hunting down a Nazi naval base of operations in the Southern Atlantic that is creating U-Boats to hinder shipping by the Brazilians and British Commonwealth.

Underground:  Greek Fire
A group of German and Soviet defectors from the Eastern Front venture into Axis-occupied Greece to assist the resistance, wage a war against a secret SS-research base on one the islands, and escape into Allied hands.

Desert's Ransom
Modern era Fiction, Human characters
Story of an American sniper team in Iraq set to steal from the insurgents money used to reward terrorist snipers for killing Coalition targets.

Sand Dragons
Modern era Sci-Fi, Human & Dragon characters
Story of a band of Americans rescued from an insurgent ambush by dragons and a village of freedom fighters protecting their existence.

Battle of the Aurora
Story of an American jet fighter project in Alaska under risk of exposure from an undiscovered Japanese land invasion and a Nazi saucer craft base in the Arctic Circle.

Unknown Title (set in China)
WW2 era Fiction, Human characters (unknown about Furry characters)
Story of an American bomber crew landing near a Chinese village and Shaolin temple yet to be discovered by the Japanese.

Western Sunrise
WW2 era Fiction, Human characters
Story of a bomber crew supposed to take a third atomic bomb to Japan, but have to take a risky flight to track down and stop a last-ditch effort by the Japanese to attack mainland United States.

NON-RELATED
Space Dogs of War
Sci-Fi, Human & Furry characters
Story of a secret canine supersoldier project conducted on a remote dwarf planet.

I'll soon have a summary for each of my stories to give them a good sense.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
looks good Kenji! :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
UPDATE:  Just modified my last post with very brief summaries.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
UPDATE:  I have other story ideas, but I'm holding them back until I give them more body.  As for the ones that are up already, I'm going to focus on Piranha Pack, Underground: Greek Fire, and Desert Ransom.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Just came up with a few more ideas for Untold Stories, and one Sci-Fi:

Wolves of Normandy
A secret operation set by a company of human-like wolves and their OSS "handlers" into Nazi-occupied France to engage and destroy a project meant to unleash scores of werewolves against the Allied Normandy invasion force, arriving in only one week...

Stratosphere
Story of a newly assembled fighting squadron of experimental high-stratospheric stealth bombers and Mach 5 stealth fighters.  Story pending.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
By the way, where's the best place to post novel-sized stories?