The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Season 2

Jasper · 217 · 27220

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If they do have a second season then they'd better have Ali show up again. the episode she first appeared in was disappointing. They have to atone for that..If Rhete appears in it, then so be it, but I personally don't care either way if he appears in it or not..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I personally hope there's no second season. If they just spent more time and effort on the plot themes, they could have made some of the TV eps good movies.
I guess that depends on the story they can come up with. I suppose there are stories which cannot be told in an episode as they are too long and too "epic" in nature. On the other hand there are plots which are a bit shorter (which doesn't make them bad) and would appear quite good in a TV episode while a sequel length movie would "stretch" them so far that we would be left with a feeling that there was too little going on in that movie.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
True, thought in season 1 there were about 3 or 4 episodes which I thought could have been a pretty decent movie if combined.  While made very good 25 minute episodes.

ZENUS-X

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hmmm, i don't want 2 season of LBT serial very much. I want new cartoon film better. But if Universal do 14 film and 2 season of serial at the same time then i am agree with 2 season :)

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
I would prefer the multireel cartoon too. But, the second season of the LBT series looks pretty promising in some ways.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
After some search and with the help of pokeplayer I rediscovered his message on the first page of this thread ;)
I find this theory of yours, which places the demise of Cera's mother and her sister into the 5th movie quite interesting. Of course one might argue that it would have been to important an event to be left unmentioned (perhaps with special regard to the song Always There), but I suppose that if they can let her "disappear" without losing a word about it, they are just as capable of letting her die without pointing out that fact.
The presence of Dinah and Dana in LBT 6 might be explained that way (though not their entirely different looks from Cera), as well as the presence of a character who seemed to be Cera's mother in LBT 2 and the presence of a half-grown threehorn beside Cera's Dad in LBT 4.
However, LBT 3 doesn't fit into the scheme. If Cera's mother or any of her sisters had been around in LBT 3 I don't see how Cera's father could possibly care about her, but not about any of the others at all. I'm afraid here we cannot explain their absence with the lack of care that would have let them leave a possible death of Cera's mother in LBT 5 unmentioned.

In any case I would seem very, very plausible to think that not all of the Great Valley Dinosaurs survived the journey in LBT 5, even though they wouldn't point that fact out too clearly in the movie and stop at showing the skeleton of "some other duckbill" only.

(We may have to split this topic if this really interesting discussion is to continue)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Attempting to fit in explanations can fill some holes but not all the holes unfortunately.  Part of the main reason is no one person or central theme working on and looking over all the movies to make sure things like this does not happen.  With changing people and teams some have a different view of LBt then those before, perhaps part of the explanation of why certain movies have a different feel then others.  

As for having a hard time finding this thread, it may happen more often as more and more members come here.  It may become necessary to make as special bookmark section to bookmark certain threads that one wants to keep an eye on to respond to since they are ones that one finds the most interesting.   One of the drawbacks of having lots of members and being popular.  Though there are many advantages also.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
but there is a chance that there will be a second season because in the credits of the tv series there are some screens which sound's unfamiliar to me,

if you don't understand me because my bad grammar,
just watch the end credits of one of the episodes and you'll see, :^.^:

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Those screens may be from scenes that were not used in the episodes, or they may have been created for the credits in particular. It is very unlikely that they would have screenshots from a second season already but not announce it at all. I don't think Aria knew anything about another series, but it is a long, long time ago that she said it.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'd guess she'd not be contacted till they had done work on having finished some scripts so they would then need voice actors since here I think they usually do the voice recording before the animation, unlike in anime where I think the animation is done first.

Vaan360

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well, I Personally hope that a second season is made, as well the 14 movie

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
your not the only one!

also note my 1000'st post! hurray! :yes  :birthday  :!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It would be nice, but I guess we all have to wait and see what happens.

Zilla

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I hope there will be a season 2, i thought the first series was good.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I guess most here would also, but there is no word or news if there will be one.  Not that I've heard anyway.

Chikara

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I liked the first season, so I'm hoping for a second.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I just don't get why Universal has to be such  a pain and make us wait so long for any news about anything coming out! It's so annoying! I want to hear something about the next possible movie or tv series now before I go insane and start eating my computer :anger  :anger  :anger  :anger

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They may not think much of their customers.  They may also not think anyone needs to know anything till just before the produce is about to come out.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I wouldn't mind if they only had sewuels from now on too much, as long as they have Ruby and Chomper in them.  :DD

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It would be nice.  I guess they may likely do just movies.  Though if they do just movies I wonder if they'll put those 2 into a movie or will leave them as just tv series only.