The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fanart by Lillefot

Lillefot · 295 · 23163

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
WOW! Would you mind sharing some of that sickness you mentioned with me? If it brings forth such excellent work I want to have it too :lol
Frankly Gustav, this is an aweseome job! He is so three-dimensional!
The expression also is really interesting. I wish I could say something more useful with regard to constructive criticism, but you are leaving no real room you leave for that.
I notice for once you left out your "sparkling eye signature". Nothing against your style, but I think in case of this picture it comes across better without the sparkling effect.
And if someone's sitting on tips on how to draw backgrounds... I hope that person share his/her secret!
Not too much of a secret there I think. Think of a landscape and draw it. Skies are getting lighter (may actually turn white) towards the horizon (same goes for large water surfaces). Also it often gives a realistic touch if colors of distant objects are not too strong.  Photoshop offers many tools suitable to create structures like leaves, grass, or rough, rocky surfaces. Do you have any particular questions about backgrounds?

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks a thousand everyone! Glad you liked it!  :D

Malte, it's his eyes. They are just black and white. That's why I didn't add it this time. ;)

Backgrounds, yeah... Mainly, I wonder were to start. I'm not that good on drawing trees, roads dissapearing, different angles... etc. Things like that.
Well, can't and can't... I don't seem to make it work.

Anything you can give me would be highly apreciated. :)
Aswell for opinions on these new techs.
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Great Guido picture & expression.

You can do what some have done and use pictures of landscapes as background for your drawings, or try drawing over some landscape pictures in a sort of rotoscope type, though you could leave some things out, no need to trace everything if you don't want to.  Some rocks could be left out, a tree  here and there, ect.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Wow Lillefot! That's an awesome pic of Guido! The shading is superb and you captured his character excellently! Well done dude! A piece to be proud of :smile

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 It is cool that you made a pic of Guido, I am really hoping that only the illness will go away and that the inspiration will remain :DD .

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Gustav, these last two pieces of artwork - incredible! :D  I like this new style a lot, but your old style is fine too. :) Just do what you think is best. ;)
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

kanganix

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
WOW its guido nice work i hope i got a drawing tablet but i got none oh well  :lol

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Is it possible for you to do Chomper and Guido with Duncan from the Total Drama series?

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Chomper and Guido for sure, but I don't know anything about Duncan or the Total Drama series... If Duncan's a human, it might be hard, since I have little experience in drawing humans...  :unsure:
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Check Duncan out at totaldramaisland.wikia.com

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com